Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rating: Chads/ Stacies being underrated, uggos being overrated

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
"A fool thinks he knows a lot while knowing nothing, an expert knows a lot but thinks he does not know anything"

Stop nitpicking when looksrating people. Some of you underrate obvious Chads because you are so obsessed with human aesthetics that you see minor flaws and exegerate them.

Also, I see a lot of normie/ incel overrating. You see one ok trait in them and assume they can get the succ like it's nothing.

This is just a reminder, not pointing any fingers.

take a top tier male model, say he's your friend and he's incel

people will rate him 5-6 max

take normie with shitty facial features, say he's your friend who fucks a lot, people rate him 7-8

lol

People on PSL have no idea how to rate.
Imo percentages are much better rating.
Ie I rate you top 39% for males.
While PSL rating of 6 means fuck all as we dont know what scale particular user is using.

For the most part ratings are bullshit, obviously tinder is a potent blackpill for incels. I think face to face judgement is more accurate.

St.Tropez said:
While PSL rating of 6 means fuck all as we dont know what scale particular user is using.

This is a forum where people see “male model” and automatically call him Chad, no matter how unmasculine he is.

TheRealChincel said:
St.Tropez said:
This is a forum where people see “male model” and automatically call him Chad, no matter how unmasculine he is.
Any male model is pretty much an auto Chad. Get real.

St.Tropez said:
Any male model is pretty much an auto Chad. Get real.

What did you do on PSL? Watch Chad simulators and discuss what mattress was ideal for LDARing? Most male models look androgynous or downright bizarre.