Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate this .org user's physique who is ALLEGEDLY natty JFL

nowiff

nowiff

Major

@VideoGameCoper thoughts? IIRC you were a gymcel right?

Roids/10 crazy physique

I might rope if I went on that site

I might rope if I went on that site
It's suifuel for me because of my scoliosis and lankiness

There are lookism communities other than .org though that are nicer and even accepting to people like "us"

Link I want to ask him what his cycle is

Roided out of his fucking mind

Jfl hes not natty probably just trolling
Nah he defends it + is a moderator on the site jfl

He talked about how you shouldn't compare normally metabolic people to him or whatever.

Nah he defends it + is a moderator on the site jfl

He talked about how you shouldn't compare normally metabolic people to him or whatever.
:lul: he looks 100kg + how much does he weigh

He allegedly claims natty

I think to this day he still does, saw that flying around somewhere...

View attachment 1227869
View attachment 1227871

View attachment 1227873

View attachment 1227875
Jfl hes not natty probably just trolling
He looks small in the mirror pic but big in the others. He’s editing his body with an app. He’s cringe why does he want attention on .org he can just make TikTok’s or go on tinder what a fag :feelskek:

Coomfuel for .org users

He looks small in the mirror pic but big in the others. He’s editing his body with an app. He’s cringe why does he want attention on .org he can just make TikTok’s or go on tinder what a fag :feelskek:
Isnt that just older picture?

Isnt that just older picture?
Yeah, even in that old photo that transformation natty would take ALOT of work and is still possible

100kg lean however is just fucking LOL. He is a moderator on the site too :feelskek:

If this nigger really is natty he must feel so blessed to have a slow metabolism and good genetics huh?

I mean, he said it himself no? He's natty! He also has a checkmark so he can't really lie...

Barack obama what

It’s possible . This mf is literally Togi Jfl. I’ve seen a couple Tiktokers with similar physique and natty. This is why gymcelling is a good cope. Foids go crazy for physiques like this.
No way man its not possible no human on this earth can get 100kg lean natty unless very tall and foids dont give a fuck about your physique if your face looks like shit or if you are short. Can u give some examples of the tiktokers?

No way man its not possible no human on this earth can get 100kg lean natty unless very tall and foids dont give a fuck about your physique if your face looks like shit or if you are short. Can u give some examples of the tiktokers?
He’s 6’2 it’s easy for that height. I got to 105kg lean on roids but I’m not natty and I’m 5’11.
@grantmccombs on TikTok

Apparently he has this JFL :lul:
IMG 4944

If his face looks like this it’s fucking over for him

He’s 6’2 it’s easy for that height. I got to 105kg lean on roids but I’m not natty and I’m 5’11.
@grantmccombs on TikTok
Nah that nigga is on roids aswell how can you know that hes natty? Sure with some more bodyfat its possible but hes lean as fuck

Nah that nigga is on roids aswell how can you know that hes natty? Sure with some more bodyfat its possible but hes lean as fuck
Skinny boy genes. They can perma bulk and never look fat. It’s possible. Look at his physique at 16 on TikTok. He already had defined abs without working out

Skinny boy genes. They can perma bulk and never look fat. It’s possible. Look at his physique at 16 on TikTok. He already had defined abs without working out
Yeah this is me, I don't track calories

Just eat whatever and as much as I can

Still skinny though...

Idk man I dont believe it

Yeah this is me, I don't track calories

Just eat whatever and as much as I can

Still skinny though...
Idk man I dont believe it
Eat more but track calories and go on a surplus whilst working out. Also who gives a shit if someone’s “natty” . We have nothing to fucking lose jfl just take fucking test fuck it. Then you can lie about being natty all day if you want

We have nothing to fucking lose jfl just take fucking test fuck it. Then you can lie about being natty all day if you want
I will I just need to move out then ill blast test

Eat more but track calories and go on a surplus whilst working out. Also who gives a shit if someone’s “natty” . We have nothing to fucking lose jfl just take fucking test fuck it. Then you can lie about being natty all day if you want
How long have u been on test and how much do u take?

How long have u been on test and how much do u take?
I took 500mg for 3 months 700 for 2 , then a gram for 2 months. Now I’ve reduced to 700 and anavar +mk677 just cutting body fat right now.
Start at lower doses then increase further down the line

I took 500mg for 3 months 700 for 2 , then a gram for 2 months. Now I’ve reduced to 700 and anavar +mk677 just cutting body fat right now.
Start at lower doses then increase further down the line
What weight were you before you started?