Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate this .org user's physique who is ALLEGEDLY natty JFL

If he's natty I'm killing myself on livestream.

Orc claims 25.5 inch bideltoid

Looks AI generated

he larps about a lot of things

chad worship thread

Great physique. Its not natural but its really good, its type of physique I been trying to achieve my whole life (naturally) I am somewhat smaller and quite bit less lean than that.

Great physique. Its not natural but its really good, its type of physique I been trying to achieve my whole life (naturally) I am somewhat smaller and quite bit less lean than that.
Do you have the insertions for it?

Also mirin, it sounds like you've made good progress...

Ban the fakecels

Do you have the insertions for it?

Also mirin, it sounds like you've made good progress...
I will probably start with roids sometimes this year or begining of next so we will see where i end. Yes i have been training for close to 15 years naturally with some setbacks

I will probably start with roids sometimes this year or begining of next so we will see where i end. Yes i have been training for close to 15 years naturally with some setbacks
Mirin, I just started working out. Still a twig but I'll see where natty training takes me

Mirin, I just started working out. Still a twig but I'll see where natty training takes me
train strong eat strong just dont expect to get any pussy from it.. be honest with yourself from the start. If you really enjoy training and getting big for yourself go for it.. if deep down you dont like it you would rather be on some other place doing some other shit but you do it in hope of attracting pussy - dont. be 100% true with yourself. This is what i say to every new gymcel

train strong eat strong just dont expect to get any pussy from it.. be honest with yourself from the start. If you really enjoy training and getting big for yourself go for it.. if deep down you dont like it you would rather be on some other place doing some other shit but you do it in hope of attracting pussy - dont. be 100% true with yourself. This is what i say to every new gymcel
Thanks brah, just want to do it to feel strong, since I am very skinny rn

Mainly training for the strength aspect + future-proofing so that I wont become sarcopenic and skinny-fat when I get older

Just goes to show how getting too big is kinda cope

Really your aesthetics are just based on insertions and ratios
Yeah, true. Still though, he can intimidationmaxx and no guys would wanna mess with him. I wish I was big and muscular