Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate the shooter

Bluepillers: 2953

That's A LOT of bluepillers
I can imagine the soymilk dropping from their grin, just by solely watching this thread.

Did you know that Texas and these states and cities that have spanish/amerindian names were from Mexico ?

Yes, that makes it even more retarded.

this are my favorite threads, the zoo threads

Bluepillers: 2986

“Mogs me because white”

Hey, at least one of you 3,000 should be wanting some misogynistic dick

The shooter never actually mentioned incels, not even sure why they're here honestly.
Even if it's not related I assume the reaction of our community to such events may still provide them plenty of material.

Listen here bunny boyo, I don't want to be rude but I will be the one jackhammering these sluts, but don't worry; I'll let you have them the next time there's a shooting. Deal?
50/50 bunny boyo.

I feel sick from alcohol tbh.. but this thread is very epic.

Over 3000 cucks are viewing this thread :feelskek:

Over 3000 cucks are viewing this thread :feelskek:

All 3274 of you can look at this adorable bunny but also learn an important FACT

Cute bunnies 20  605

ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT LOOK CUTE OR FUNNY, PUTTING RABBITS ON THEIR BACKS IS ACTUALLY VERY TRAUMATIC AS THEY ARE PREY ANIMALS. ALLOW BUNNIES TO COME UP TO YOU TO BE TOUCHED

^Bluepillers in this thread^
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Bluepillers: 3305)

(Incels: 75, Bluepillers: 3327)

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
this is the perfect moment to share blackpills, educate cucks and normies, make them rage and troll them

lets go boyos

At least 18 dead they are reporting.

The nigga knew his guns tbh

Move along nothing to see here

Went to a wedding.. was boring as fuck. That normie is going to be cucked 100%. I didn't have to pay for the drinks so it is all good. Thank god for Ale. I couldn't handle that bullshit without having a good amount of alcohol.. fucking normies and their fucking stupid rituals.

Put me in the sc IT.

Guy is a solid 3.5/10.

Well the guest number has been going down now.

A solid 2/10, and being generous.

I guess JBW doesn't work 100% of the time.
I mog this guy. Not bragging look at him. I'm still not good looking enough for a male in 2019 and I am ugly.

Bluepillers: 2299)

holy fuck @mental_out