Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate the shooter

lol @ 755 guests :soy::soy::soy: in an off topic thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Everytime something bad happens it looks like the circus is in town and we are the clowns.

Bluepillers: 873

lmao, i guess we take the blame again.

Everytime something bad happens it looks like the circus is in town and we are the clowns.

Why do white males care about lands that aren't even their ancestral lands? Why should I care if a bunch of Mexicans or Muslims come to these ancestrally ABORIGINAL lands? It seems like such a retarded fight to take on.

It just doesn't make sense to me why an ancestrally EUROPEAN person would give a fuck about their economic immigration hub/meme-state having more immigration.

The only legitimate arguments against immigration are from people who actually live in their ancestral lands. I 100% support and agree with an Italian in Italy, or a German in Germany, or a Greek in Greece, or a French in France, not wanting immigration, but it goes 100% against all logic of a European who immigrated to some Aboriginal land wanting it to defend it from more immigration, it's not your ancestral lands, where is the logic in feeling or believing like it even matters to you?

Last edited:
in first page, not for sale. hello bluepillers, fbi, cucktears and normies :feelshaha::feelshaha:

edit: you think the fbi controlling the cameras of everyone in this thread right now? :feelskek:
were all on a list right now :feelsokman:

Bluepill faggots: 1523

how you feeling @Cuyen ?

Why do white males care about lands that aren't even their ancestral lands? Why should I care if a bunch of Mexicans or Muslims come to these ancestrally ABORIGINAL lands? It seems like such a retarded fight to take on.

It just doesn't make sense to me why an ancestrally EUROPEAN person would give a fuck about their economic immigration hub/meme-state having more immigration.

The only legitimate arguments against immigration are from people who actually live in their ancestral lands. I 100% support and agree with an Italian in Italy, or a German in Germany, or a Greek in Greece, or a French in France, not wanting immigration, but it goes 100% against all logic of a European who immigrated to some Aboriginal land wanting it to defend it from more immigration, it's not your ancestral lands, where is the logic in feeling or believing like it even matters to you?
the thing is, im almost sure this guy is not white, he is guaranteed jew. just look at his face and his sister and tell me he isnt

the thing is, im almost sure this guy is not white, he is guaranteed jew. just look at his face and his sister and tell me he isnt

My point still stands.

Bluepillers: 1461

Hey guests. I'm single btw.

2245 bluepillers :worryfeels: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Jewbook and zuckerberg would be toast if they hadn't bought instagram years ago tbh.

Zuckerberg man. Like I said jews never lose
Indeed.
Don´t forget the whore who owns JooTube.
Susan fucking Wojcicki.
A Khazar Cunt.
2020 guests :feelswow::soy:
Oh yeah.
It has started.

*ahem* hello guests. Attention please, attention. If you may be so kind. Just but a second of your time please.

Fuck women and cucks.. that is all.

Last edited:
Whats up you stupid bluepilled goys.
Oy Vey.

1524920462 gmagik 4

A 3/10

also why are there 2500 guests on a single thread

Ladies in the UK, my telegram is @reggieusnam I am cripplingly lonely

I’m getting stage fright tbh

2613 out of 3700 bluepillers are in this thread JFL

Did you know that Texas and these states and cities that have spanish/amerindian names were from Mexico ?

He was not ideologically incel, but his ultimate motivations could very well have been incel related. Guy could have been sexually and economically hopeless -- he knew it was over.

I still wondering where they are coming from...

(Incels: 74, Bluepillers: 2664)
Master.
They´re coming from the soyhole.

I can practically hear Master and Serge rubbing their hands together in delight as this ad revenue comes pouring in

In all seriousness though, a 2. Might be able to have knocked it up to 2.3 if he looksmaxxxed to his absolute limit.

Bluepillers: 2953

That's A LOT of bluepillers

cucktears surely love me