Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Rate] Pics of how I'd look if I kissed a girl

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@Ricordanza

images-2020-09-08t075419-119-jpeg.651892

This is chico kissing a girl. I don't know how those facial bone structure can make him still look good on kissing position. Cause you'd generally would stick your lips out and make your jaw more pronounced. Compare with my pic (I am making a pouty face):
Screenshot 513

I'm aware that the existence of jaw would make your kissing face look better that's why I take a straight position and move my head to the left to display the jawline instead of taking pure side profile pic (or at least I try), cause the jawline wouldn't be seen. I thought I'd be able to pull of being on kissing position as long as the girl or anyone don't see me from side angle. But even after doing this, I still look off.

Final conclusion: no matter how you try, you can't outwit your genes. Trying to kiss if you're a subhuman would only make you look worse and unnatural. Instead of making you be able to fraud your facial features, it would only highlight your facial inferiority.

Panchito promedio, over if you live in america

What I hate the most is that normalfaggots would tell you this isn't important but the reality is that the little things most people don't care or bother to mention, like how you look like when kissing, when added up, mean a TON

Fuck same issues here. We need reincarnation now

Brutal 3 replies pill

Name checks out.

@Pixycel thoughts?

Is that you homie?

B

But yes I too have a shitty side profile, I look like a jew in my side profile

@Ricordanza

images-2020-09-08t075419-119-jpeg.651892

This is chico kissing a girl. I don't know how those facial bone structure can make him still look good on kissing position. Cause you'd generally would stick your lips out and make your jaw more pronounced. Compare with my pic (I am making a pouty face):
View attachment 819064

I'm aware that the existence of jaw would make your kissing face look better that's why I take a straight position and move my head to the left to display the jawline instead of taking pure side profile pic (or at least I try), cause the jawline wouldn't be seen. I thought I'd be able to pull of being on kissing position as long as the girl or anyone don't see me from side angle. But even after doing this, I still look off.

Final conclusion: no matter how you try, you can't outwit your genes. Trying to kiss if you're a subhuman would only make you look worse and unnatural. Instead of making you be able to fraud your facial features, it would only highlight your facial inferiority.
Try relaxing your face a bit and definitely relax your mouth. Let her kiss you, not the other way around. :feelsthink: :feelsYall:

u gonna take ur gamer headset off to kiss the girl or no?

It ain't easy being a very low tier guy you need alot of mental resilience to navigate this world as an ugly or low status guy .