Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate my truecel meal…

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
016701C1 C843 4309 84DC E32489D38652
CA6629D7 2DD4 4CD6 87DF 40F19BDC0473

ZAcels I got this can for: R5 jfl
@darkdoomer
@Made_In_Azania
@GodspeedPeasant
I definitely give it a 5/10, taste a bit off alone but if you add pap it's easy to eat.

Rate this meal, the can costs more than the food content

At least it's better than curry food, but still pretty bad. Do they have good goyslop in South Africa like in the west

Based nigger practicing for prison food

At least it's better than curry food, but still pretty bad. Do they have good goyslop in South Africa like in the west
yeah but I'm one of the poorest uni students ever mang, it's over for poorcels. I can't afford jewdonalds

Beans and mashed potatoes are good
200 2

Based nigger practicing for prison food
nah
This food is a go to meal for events like weddings, parties, celebrations, etc.
It goes well with barbecue meat.
This shit is fire

yeah but I'm one of the poorest uni students ever mang, it's over for poorcels. I can't afford jewdonalds
That's ridiculous, is inflation even worse in ZA and goyslop is expensive. Goyslop over here in America is expensive af because of Jewish war in ukraine caused inflation

nah
This food is a go to meal for events like weddings, parties, celebrations, etc.
It goes well with barbecue meat.
This shit is fire
Im not going to a wedding where im gona be served a can of beans mango

looks good, just add some mince meat or chicken

That's ridiculous, is inflation even worse in ZA and goyslop is expensive. Goyslop over here in America is expensive af because of Jewish war in ukraine caused inflation
Goyslop is stupid expensive mang, its soo over

Im not going to a wedding where im gona be served a can of beans mango
it aint a can of beans it's soya mince and veg stew drenched in tomato sauce

You must be saving alot of money eating like that. That meal can't cost more than $2. Too bad it will cost you your health long term instead so you might have to go to the doctor more often or buy medicine or w/e.

You must be saving alot of money eating like that. That meal can't cost more than $2. Too bad it will cost you your health long term instead so you might have to go to the doctor more often or buy medicine or w/e.
It's 7 ZAR which is like 0.38 dollars in the US. Might as well die as soon as possible

Looks like diarrhea and will come out as diarrhea.

HAHAHA, OVER FOR AFRICANCELS I TELL YOU MAN AFRICAN FOOD IS DEFINATELY trUcEL tier, this is what i eat monday to friday NO wonder im soo defeated. @BlackCel_from_ZA this is worse than your prior first attempted lol?.WHERES THE MEAT ???. WHATS THE SAUCE THOUGH?. STILL MOGGS MY COOKING!!