Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my food tonight(I dunno how to cook)…

Looks ok. Onion looks undercooked. Whatever you cook first saute well onion with little bit of oil until its yellow. Adding ground paprika and tomato sauce/ juice makes food better. Drumsticks are cooked when the meat visibly separates from the meat.
Thanks mang, too poor for paprika, I have general spice(spice that you can spice everything). I will defo add tomato sauce and general spice. Thanks for the chicken tip, it's soo hard to cook chicken

Thanks for the chicken tip, it's soo hard to cook chicken
You could also baste your chicken with melted butter or broth while it cooks to seal in moisture and help cook it evenly

Thanks mang, too poor for paprika, I have general spice(spice that you can spice everything). I will defo add tomato sauce and general spice. Thanks for the chicken tip, it's soo hard to cook chicken
:feelsokman: You can add few potatoes, they need same cooking time as chicken. When they smash easily when pressed, theyre cooked. White flour is cheap and calorie dense and tasty. You can make homemade noodles, they cook only few mins.