Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my Sword

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
IMG 6904

IMG 6907

It is an antique katana I purchased from chinks at a street fair Labor Day. The sticker said $175 but he accepted $150.

He told me it's around 80 years old. It has brass fittings and saya and is very intricately designed and detailed.

He claims he brought it with him from a trip to China and that it possibly comes from Japan.

I am sure that there is no other sword like this in the world. Most katanas are pretty generic.

Since I bought this from chinks it is most likely an artificially aged reproduction. Yet for the build quality and style alone it was easily worth what I paid so I wouldn't be upset if it was.

I will pass it down to my hafu children as a family heirloom.

This will be the family sword, our symbol.

Attachments

• IMG_6906.JPG
    IMG_6906.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Chinks are very similar to Jews in their money schemes. I've been around my people enough to know this. High likelihood you got finessed my nigga

Chinks are very similar to Jews in their money schemes. I've been around my people enough to know this. High likelihood you got finessed my nigga

He was selling an old K-Bar too, it could've been legit.

But I would say most likely finessed as you say.

Though if you tried to find a similar sword to the one I bought online it would cost at least as much as what I paid so I don't consider it a bad deal.

Weak af.....Swords are for ceremonies.

sexy af. almost broke my streak ngl

main-qimg-9afcc01794c5f0c02e3b00efedde06d8-c
Have a manly weapon OP.....An actual war weapon.

main-qimg-b910a532d67787ee223326ccab2655ef-c
582142078edda.jpg
2814_img_genre.jpg
stock-photo-samurai-japan-355163078.jpg
samurai-blocking-bow-and-arrows.jpg

Last edited:
It's a nice sword, I like the big cats on the sheath and handle. I'm glad you'll pass it down to your kids, that way it doesn't matter if it's a real katana or just a cheap fake because you'll create it's history on your own. Don't worry if it's a scam, money you enjoy spending is not money wasted. Have you tried cutting something with it?

If you own a katana it's over

For your enemies

Pretty cool. But i prefer Arabic swords or 18th/19th century european/american cutlasses.

It's a nice sword, I like the big cats on the sheath and handle. I'm glad you'll pass it down to your kids, that way it doesn't matter if it's a real katana or just a cheap fake because you'll create it's history on your own. Don't worry if it's a scam, money you enjoy spending is not money wasted. Have you tried cutting something with it?

I would but considering parts of the blade has a little rust it might shatter.

If I were to get a sword to play with it would be this. A generic katana but the cheapest one you'll find to Japanese specifications that is authentic.

https://www.amazon.com/Makoto-Forge...&qid=1539188541&sr=8-3&keywords=makoto+katana

@Zaetheus

Pretty cool. But i prefer Arabic swords or 18th/19th century european/american cutlasses.

I was inspired by my grandfather who had a two sword mounted pair that were kind of like what you describe but he took them with him when he left the country and died so I never got to inherit them.

My sword mogs his though.

If you own a katana it's over

For your enemies

I have fantasies of some thug westerner breaking into my house after I bring my waifu back with me to the Cuck S A and running to the closet to grab this and dismember him to protect her.

main-qimg-9afcc01794c5f0c02e3b00efedde06d8-c
Have a manly weapon OP.....An actual war weapon.

main-qimg-b910a532d67787ee223326ccab2655ef-c
582142078edda.jpg
2814_img_genre.jpg
stock-photo-samurai-japan-355163078.jpg
samurai-blocking-bow-and-arrows.jpg
That thick hard club looks fine as hell damn.

Wouldn't mind one of these to add to the collection. @Adoring Fan

Club

My nigga that piece so clean .:feelsohh:I need to order my katana ASAP

My nigga that piece so clean .:feelsohh:I need to order my katana ASAP

Every good swords have sheaths.

Only the bad swords are always out of their sheath.

We need to find our sheaths.

That's why I'm on NoFap.

@Hunter @incelkingkong @UltraFayJr.

We can never take our swords out unless we have a sheath to put them in.

You own a katana? It’s over.

It’s a pretty cool looking sword

I want to collect knives. Swords are not my type but this looks nice. Reminds me the katana from dark souls 3:soy:

I'd prefer a proper solid stab tbh