Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rate my GameCube/Wii collection tbh

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
All legally purchased of course. I bought them from a TOTALLY reliable and 100% trusted seller on Amazon that had been charging 2,000 dollars for each, even though not a single dime goes to Nintendo’s pocket, but at the end of the day my fellow consumer friends, I’m really happy that my investment in no longer purchasable on both modern and old hardware products from the original retailers neither financially damaged the totally nonexistent digital shop owners, nor attempted to creatively harm the completely retired and/or deceased developers.

Games tbh

Anyways, thoughts? I’m thinking of expanding my emulation library in general tbh, I’ve been kinda putting it off for a while now, so any suggestions are welcome.

@Stupid Clown what do you think tbh? What games do you recommend?

Cant you just install some emulator and pirate all the games? Thats what I do with PS2/ PS1 games on my PC

Gigatrucel trait: you occasionally watch that twink Scott the Woz autistically yap about these games nonstop during your free hour even though you kind of hate him for being a prettyboy yet you can’t help but admire his incredible yapping skills and niche taste.

If you wanna play Metroid Prime on PC get Primehack. It's a mouse and keyboard mod with a few other things. You'll needa get the MPT Wii ISO for it though. Best way to play the games imo. Also Pikmin is much better with motion controls the original versions are so annoying to play

All legally purchased of course. I bought them from a TOTALLY reliable and 100% trusted seller on Amazon that had been charging 2,000 dollars for each, even though not a single dime goes to Nintendo’s pocket, but at the end of the day my fellow consumer friends, I’m really happy that my investment in no longer purchasable on both modern and old hardware products from the original retailers neither financially damaged the totally nonexistent digital shop owners, nor attempted to creatively harm the completely retired and/or deceased developers.

View attachment 1094887

Anyways, thoughts? I’m thinking of expanding my emulation library in general tbh, I’ve been kinda putting it off for a while now, so any suggestions are welcome.
same games as me jfl

If you wanna play Metroid Prime on PC get Primehack. It's a mouse and keyboard mod with a few other things. You'll needa get the MPT Wii ISO for it though. Best way to play the games imo. Also Pikmin is much better with motion controls the original versions are so annoying to play
Interesting, thanks. I’m good with analog sticks though. I was Diamond during season 2 of Apex with just the regular DualShock 4 and matchmaking solo despite getting 90 pings on average jfl.

same games as me jfl
So over.

Gigatrucel trait: you occasionally watch that twink Scott the Woz autistically yap about these games nonstop during your free hour even though you kind of hate him for being a prettyboy yet you can’t help but admire his incredible yapping skills and niche taste.
Prettyboy no he's Steve smith irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back