Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate My Strategies Fellow Money maxxers. Part 1 of Money Max Journey

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have three main money maxing strategies I am testing/backtesting and eventually will automate them all.
I plan on live paper testing each of them for a month, then use small money(risk like $50 a trade or 0.1% portfolio for $150 profit) then scale to 1% risk a trade or $500 and $1500 or so profit a trade.
  1. Trading Premarket Gappers/continuation plays. This strategy basically is me waking up at 8:30 am est. Looking thru the top 10 premarket movers and stocks that meet this criteria: Country:USA, Price greater than $10, volume greater than 2mil, relative volume more than 2.0, 5% above price, market cap:+mid, trick is to see stocks that held previous days high into premarket and buy on breakthru of previous days high with high momentum of 5 minute chart, I make criteria more strict if needed) Then checking the catalyst, premarket high/lows. Setting up the possible S/R Lines then subsequently waiting for a break thru of them around 9:35 to 10:00 am and exiting, So far in paper testing I have a 33% success rate, with 3-5(varies):1 P:L. . Only Negative of this is that it will be hard to automate, but I believe it can be done with sufficent stringent criteria.
  2. MACD/Momentum trading futures(Specifically focused on MNQ,/MES,/BTC, and the major currency pair futures) on 5 min chart. I use daily market profile and pivot points to setup S/R levels based on premarket levels, set price alerts then when I see an alert I check the momentum if its there I enter a trade till momentum runs dry or price hits support/resistance level. I use capital/contracts according to the ATR(volatility measure), I make sure that 3.5x ATR is less than $1000(2% of total capital). The success rate is 63% and P:L is normally around ~3:1 on shitty backtesting and small amount of live testing, main benefit is this works in all market conditions, I have manually backtested it during March 2020 and the 3.5 ATR would limit my losses and was still overall positive gains. I also have setup newsfeed with use of tweetdeck
  3. Forex Bollinger Band Fibonacci Bullshit: Very Simple strategy of using 30 Day:Daily chart then trading long or short based on bollinger band underbought to oversold and vice versa. Use of fibonacci retracement specifically 23.6% and 38.2% levels. Shitty backtesting so far has shown 55% Win rate and 2:1 P:L. Main benefit of this is fixed risk, very fucking easy, easy as fuck to script. Works in likely all market conditions. It requires more patience unfortunately tho.

In future developments I will be posting my results, charts, possible examples of trades, and when I have gotten everything automated.

1. @BlkPillPres
  2. @IncelKing
  3. @Michinomiya Hirohit
  4. @D3X
  5. @gymletethnicel
  6. @nxdismycope
  7. @PPEcel
  8. @ChinaCurry
  9. @Legendarywristcel
  10. @Cyrrow
  11. @ionlycopenow
  12. @>50IQcel
  13. @GoffSystemQB
  14. @Alfen
  15. @MartinLutherCoon
  16. @commander_zoidberg
  17. @HappilySingle
  18. @Livid
  19. @nihility
  20. @Hate_my_life
  21. @Ellsworth
If you want subscribe or unsubscribe to future updates, reply below.

Last edited:
I have three main money maxing strategies I am testing/backtesting and eventually will automate them all.
I plan on live paper testing each of them for a month, then use small money(risk like $50 a trade or 0.1% portfolio for $150 profit) then scale to 1% risk a trade or $500 and $1500 or so profit a trade.
  1. Trading Premarket Gappers/continuation plays. This strategy basically is me waking up at 8:30 am est. Looking thru the top 10 premarket movers and stocks that meet this criteria: Country:USA, Price greater than $10, volume greater than 2mil, relative volume more than 2.0, 5% above price, market cap:+mid, trick is to see stocks that held previous days high into premarket and buy on breakthru of previous days high with high momentum of 5 minute chart, I make criteria more strict if needed) Then checking the catalyst, premarket high/lows. Setting up the possible S/R Lines then subsequently waiting for a break thru of them around 9:35 to 10:00 am and exiting, So far in paper testing I have a 33% success rate, with 3-5(varies):1 P:L. . Only Negative of this is that it will be hard to automate, but I believe it can be done with sufficent stringent criteria.
  2. MACD/Momentum trading futures(Specifically focused on MNQ,/MES,/BTC, and the major currency pair futures) on 5 min chart. I use daily market profile and pivot points to setup S/R levels based on premarket levels, set price alerts then when I see an alert I check the momentum if its there I enter a trade till momentum runs dry or price hits support/resistance level. I use capital/contracts according to the ATR(volatility measure), I make sure that 3.5x ATR is less than $1000(2% of total capital). The success rate is 63% and P:L is normally around ~3:1 on shitty backtesting and small amount of live testing, main benefit is this works in all market conditions, I have manually backtested it during March 2020 and the 3.5 ATR would limit my losses and was still overall positive gains. I also have setup newsfeed with use of tweetdeck
  3. Forex Bollinger Band Fibonacci Bullshit: Very Simple strategy of using 30 Day:Daily chart then trading long or short based on bollinger band underbought to oversold and vice versa. Use of fibonacci retracement specifically 23.6% and 38.2% levels. Shitty backtesting so far has shown 55% Win rate and 2:1 P:L. Main benefit of this is fixed risk, very fucking easy, easy as fuck to script. Works in likely all market conditions. It requires more patience unfortunately tho.

In future developments I will be posting my results, charts, possible examples of trades, and when I have gotten everything automated.

1. @BlkPillPres
  2. @IncelKing
  3. @ @Michinomiya Hirohit
  4. @D3X
  5. @gymletethnicel
  6. @nxdismycope
  7. @PPEcel
  8. @ChinaCurry
  9. @Legendarywristcel
  10. @Cyrrow
  11. @ionlycopenow
  12. @>50IQcel
  13. @GoffSystemQB
  14. @Alfen
  15. @MartinLutherCoon
  16. @commander_zoidberg
  17. @HappilySingle
  18. @Livid
  19. @nihility
  20. @Hate_my_life
Adds me.

Teach me to be a richcel!

I am gonna be posting a guide on a blog at some point. But so far the way to be rich, is find a way to make your money work for you in an efficent, low risk manner. Also work on some sort of buisness,website, consulting firm and eventually either liquidate it for few hundred thousands to build a financial foundation or grow it to very large level(10 mil plus) for a few years to a decade then liquidate for wealth. Hard work does not mean wealth, hard work in an efficent mannner is key.

I'm very interested to see your results. I'm not really doing much trading at the moment - and I'm certainly not on your level. I think the rally in the markets since Corona-chan started is fraudulent though I have my eyes on a few stocks when the market corrects.

Don't listen to this retard

The platforms trading occurs on are the only ones that make money

It's basically a fancy roulette wheel

If you want to get rich, you have to steal from those who are working hard, probably from the poor, because it's easier to steal from them

And I'm not talking about breaking into their houses and taking valuables and money, I'm talking about running a "business" that's sole purpose is legally ripping people off

Mods mine to Andromeda and back.

i like the third one

If u can make me some money that would be nice

Good luck bro, all I know is how to crack cards

Too long and didn’t read tbh.

Don't listen to this retard

The platforms trading occurs on are the only ones that make money

It's basically a fancy roulette wheel

If you want to get rich, you have to steal from those who are working hard, probably from the poor, because it's easier to steal from them

And I'm not talking about breaking into their houses and taking valuables and money, I'm talking about running a "business" that's sole purpose is legally ripping people off
literal dumbfuck, trading is statistical betting

Keep me in boyo

1. @BlkPillPres
  2. @IncelKing
  3. @Michinomiya Hirohit
  4. @D3X
  5. @gymletethnicel
  6. @nxdismycope
  7. @PPEcel
  8. @ChinaCurry
  9. @Legendarywristcel
  10. @Cyrrow
  11. @ionlycopenow
  12. @>50IQcel
  13. @GoffSystemQB
  14. @Alfen
  15. @MartinLutherCoon
  16. @commander_zoidberg
  17. @HappilySingle
  18. @Livid
  19. @nihility
  20. @Hate_my_life
  21. @Ellsworth
Interesting, I'd follow more updates.

idk i was just born into money tbh i have absolutely zero clue how to get it other than wageslavery

If you are too low IQ to explicitly understand his trading strategy and mathematically prove it yourself, then you are even lower IQ to trust him just because it sounds fancy.

No comprede it's a riddle

Mogs me because snart!