Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate my new ascension plan

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Mod.Belgrade Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
Last week i ran into a friend of my cousin

he told me that there's this foid only club just out of town and that once a every few weeks there's a men night where men are allowed in

apparently this club is filled with 40 year old roasties who lust over any young men from what he told me

the club is well known for sub5 men going there on men's night to get some leftover roasty pussy, apparently its really easy

its a place known for desperation, shame and bottom of the barrel folks to go to

sounds like the perfect place for me to to ascend

im currently watching cringe redpill pickup youtube vids and im writing down some strategies

>inb4 'wtf gross why do you even want roastie pussy'

well you volcel retard nigger, i want to ascend and at this point only landwhales are excluded

-

im planning on going this summer together with my cousins friend, will update

EyrhwB9WQAQDjL-.jpg

Go for it brocel.

Send me the sextape too (joke)

Any plan that does not involve moneymaxxing to get face surgery is a plan doomed to fail unless you were a fakecel the whole time.

Last week i ran into a friend of my cousin

he told me that there's this foid only club just out of town and that once a every few weeks there's a men night where men are allowed in

apparently this club is filled with 40 year old roasties who lust over any young men from what he told me

the club is well known for sub5 men going there on men's night to get some leftover roasty pussy, apparently its really easy

its a place known for desperation, shame and bottom of the barrel folks to go to

sounds like the perfect place for me to to ascend

im currently watching cringe redpill pickup youtube vids and im writing down some strategies

>inb4 'wtf gross why do you even want roastie pussy'

well you volcel retard nigger, i want to ascend and at this point only landwhales are excluded

-

im planning on going this summer together with my cousins friend, will update

EyrhwB9WQAQDjL-.jpg
Happy Got You GIF by Bounce