Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my food tonight(I dunno how to cook)…

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
IMG 2296

So my roommate and I don’t share grocery anymore, so I’ve resorted to cooking my own meals(he cooked for me), this is my first meal and it tastes like shit, chicken ain’t cooked so I’m gonna have to learn how to cook otherwise I’ll die.

Any recipes for a broke uni student?

Rate my meal mzansicels:
@darkdoomer
@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania

Looks like dog food

Rice looks pretty wet. How do u cook it?

Would eat tho

View attachment 1208472
So my roommate and I don’t share grocery anymore, so I’ve resorted to cooking my own meals(he cooked for me), this is my first meal and it tastes like shit, chicken ain’t cooked so I’m gonna have to learn how to cook otherwise I’ll die.

Rate my meal mzansicels:
@darkdoomer
@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
Get an air fryer, get a food thermometer. Follow youtube guides. Simple as.

Get an air fryer, get a food thermometer. Follow youtube guides. Simple as.
Most YT videos use ingredients I don't have. I'm a poorcel mang, I can't get a air fryer, I have very basic ingriedients.

first steam/boil the chicken to cook it fully from the insides.

then cook it in oil, butter or ghee whatever you like with spices.

Most YT videos use ingredients I don't have. I'm a poorcel mang, I can't get a air fryer, I have very basic ingriedients.
Air fryers are not expensive, they're as cheap or cheaper than a microwave.

Even in America it's becoming expensive
brootal the jews want us to die and be broke
Just googled it, so kind of like grits in a way.
when I googled grits, it showed bacon and cheese. I have no idea what that is. It's basically maize meal with water(pap)

Looks like afrikaans. Understood some of it. Dat is baie brutal
Pap met rauwe Kip. Dat is brutal
Reading Afrikaans or Dutch feels weird, since it's technically the closest language to English in its roots. I can pick out a decent chunk of it, but then some of it sounds bizarre.

My ancestors permanently altered the English language; Normancel moggers raped the Anglos in 1066. :feelscomfy:

I can't tell if that's fucked up rice or mashed potato. If it's rice, it's over for you bro, how the fuck can you not know how to cook rice? :feelskek:

Rice looks pretty wet. How do u cook it?

Would eat tho

View attachment 1208472

Rate my meal mzansicels:
@darkdoomer
@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
8/10
I would season the chicken and put it in the oven for 2 15 minutes sessions and flip at the end

You are better than me
I just eat white rice with tea for breakfast since milk ain't cheap. Then a potato with aromatic for lunch. Dinner is just breakfast with an egg
Coffee is a great hunger suppressor

Some struggle meals I've locked:
Pap is a great start
Porridge with Rama
Amahewu
Coffee
Instant porridge
Brown bread
Drinks a lot of water it helps
Macaroni
this will vary from province but shoprite will be your friend

Their like 1000 ZAR (55 dollars). I'm a poorcel mang
Well, something to consider for the future then. They're hella worth it.
If you can, save up for one as I am.

It will make your life much easier & better
Yeah pretty much
There's this South African style restaurant near where my parents live. When I went there, I liked how diverse the food options where(one good thing about diversity lol): Seafood, curry, tons of meat, and some stuff inspired by Dutch cooking(a lot of desserts).

A lot of the Dutch stuff was actually kind of similar to some earlier colonial-American food.

I can't tell if that's fucked up rice or mashed potato. If it's rice, it's over for you bro, how the fuck can you not know how to cook rice? :feelskek:
Its pap

Well, something to consider for the future then. They're hella worth it.
My parents have one and it's definitely worth it but can't afford it myself

Nigga did you dump a snow cone on ur plate?

8/10
I would season the chicken and put it in the oven for 2 15 minutes sessions and flip at the end
My res doesn't have an oven(only a microwave and a 2 plate stove):cryfeels:
You are better than me
I just eat white rice with tea for breakfast since milk ain't cheap. Then a potato with aromatic for lunch. Dinner is just breakfast with an egg
Coffee is a great hunger suppressor
Absolutely brootal, I may have to steal that diet. I can attest to the coffee thing but after an hour or two, I feel even hungrier or is it just me?
Some struggle meals I've locked:
Pap is a great start
Porridge with Rama
Amahewu
Mageu is getting soo expensive, it's a literal luxury for me now
Coffee
Instant porridge
Brown bread
Drinks a lot of water it helps
Macaroni
this will vary from province but shoprite will be your friend
Thanks for the advice man, I always go to shoprite and also have a usave card but shit is still expensive. I may need to subdue my hunger by drinking plenty of water and coffee

Normancel moggers raped the Anglos in 1066. :feelscomfy:
To be fair they had just fought a big battle against Norwegian invaders and suffered heavy losses, and had to quickly march south to face the Normans.

my afrikaans isn't good mang, I barely understood what you wrote mang
AHA SO IT IS A LANGUAGE, AFRIKAANS! People tell me africans dont have it! Thanks for proving them wrong brocel! :feelsYall:

Looks ok. Onion looks undercooked. Whatever you cook first saute well onion with little bit of oil until its yellow. Adding ground paprika and tomato sauce/ juice makes food better. Drumsticks are cooked when the meat visibly separates from the meat.