Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom has undefed me and undernuritioned me my entire life and cries whenever i ask for some decent food, or enough food

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
my mom cant do grocery shopping or cook and it ruined my life

food my mom buys from grocery store is
- frozen processed garbage
- doesnt taste good
- makes you feel like shit
- isnt nutritious
- premade cancer ready meals which taste like shit
- things she wants to eat, but doesnt ask what anyone else wants to eat
- completely random ingredients with no actual meals in mind

so she will go out and spend loads of money on shopping, and i open the fridge and cupboards and literally nothing is there.

like if im lucky, i might see some chicken. but theeres no seasoning or anything for the chicken, nothing to go with the chicken, no actual meal to go with the chciken, just plain chicken by itself

and also she goes shopping on completely random days, and we go for days without any food in the entire house.

i told her, we need to make a good meal plan, then go shopping once every weekend so we've got enough food for the week and everyones got meals instead of random ingredients

and she literally starts panicking and shouting and crying saying im "trying to take control"

i dont get it

i grew up to be a turbomanlet cos she underfed me

she has dogshit mental health and i have dogshit mental health cos all we eat is junk

shes fat as fuck. i was anorexic as a teen cos she underfed me

why is she doing this to me? why is she doing this to us?

i literally had to spend 6 months teaching her how to use salt and pepper so she doesnt make bland plain overcooked chicken with 0 seasonings. and even salt and papper is dogshit.

why is this happening to me?

its like ive been trapped in a hell

and any time i try to fix it, i get screamed and shouted at and cried at and made out to be a bad person cos i jsut want to feed my family decent food?

the only way i ever became not anorexic was when i had a job and went and bought my own food every week . but it took most of my salary so i had nothing to enjoy life with, invest with. shes basicalyl slwoing my life down 1000x just cos she wont buy us food

and then on top of all of this, i told my dad i feel suicdal and he left me on read. even my own dad doesnt care about me

i just want to die man. im being tortured and trapped in hell with no escape

no one helps me:cryfeels:

My mom once told me when i was 13 years old "Preparing food for you is a waste of time so EAT it" then she left
I don't hate her, she's the one who blackpilled me about women

My advice: Learn to cook and don't teach her anything my brother tried to do this and my mom just went feral crying and screaming, every incel for himself

You mother might be a narcissist. She uses food to control you and plays victim when you complain. She's a POS and destroyed your life.

You mother might be a narcissist. She uses food to control you and plays victim when you complain. She's a POS and destroyed your life.
yes thats exactly what she does she plays victim while shes destroying me

My mum was like that, she only cooked when her boyfriend was over and she used to buy cheap frozen pizzas for me to eat. I don't know how old you are, but I applied for NEETbux a while later so that I could buy my own food.

Last edited:
It's classic behavior incels will face: we will get abused for years with no end in sight, but the second we finally try to stand up for ourselves the abusers play victim.

Only solution is to get your independence. Start doing your things for yourself only, isolate yourself from her and eventually leave her.

Your mom should have never been a mother! If a mother can't look after her children she's a failure

She sounds like a turbo bitch ngl.
You sound like you're going through a really rough time. The only solace in this situation is to learn to cook yourself. At the very least you now know the importance of nutrition.

She sounds like a turbo bitch ngl.
You sound like you're going through a really rough time. The only solace in this situation is to learn to cook yourself. At the very least you now know the importance of nutrition.
i can cook myself but she doesnt buy any food for me to cook and buy what i ask

I don't have a mother. I wouldn't want one.

we have to remind ourselves that no one will ever care about us as much as we will about ourselves

I see your point. I've had a good upbringing but these last 2 years, more than 2 if you count lesser symptoms, I've been fighting some bothersome health problems. Recently I found out it was because of a huge moldy wall nobody cared to clean. I was able to clean half of it and got better but the health problems won't go away until the wall is clean. My mom thinks I'm crazy and making shit up so I did the cleaning when they were away. I've realized that proposing to clean it because it's their house and not mine will only get me lectured. You either get shit done and ask for forgivness or you will keep on getting cucked and unhealthy.

tldr: Get shit done instead of asking for permission.

She sounds like a retard and needs a good beating