Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate my debut on IT

u/IceCat767 you can rate it too

I lost 90 IQ points reading the comments

I wonder if they're being satire sometimes, blood.

it's over

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I managed to score 74 upvotes and 17 comments, but the post is boring af and I thought I would lose my first one to something more funny like racial slurs or misogynymaxxing :feelsjuice:

american-psycho-business-card.gif

It's very cool Parzurnacs, but that's nothing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12dtxo0/govid_tries_to_convince_us_he_loves_being_incel/?

Why do you want their attention?

Idk who he is. I just arrived here :dafuckfeels:
Dude was a living legend

Dude was a living legend
holy shiet this nigga posted on every single hour every single day :feelskek: this is lifefuel for me :feelsautistic:

Mogs me, they never appreciated my efforts

holy shiet this nigga posted on every single hour every single day :feelskek: this is lifefuel for me :feelsautistic:
Wonder what happened to him. Apparently he made a short comeback on some forum and then fucked off again. Very weird.

I don't care if they ever post me and you should do the same.Stop giving them attention.

How the fuck did he manage that? Was he taking like multiple one hour naps a day or something?

Be proud of yourself :feelsYall:

idc about reddit