Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Being unattractive makes it harder for EVERYONE, not just INCELS.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1049x0a/comment/j3534gv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

lol. lol at this.
I didn't know chad has a hard time coompissin in toilets cause I was inkwell, damn.
I feel really really bad now cause its harder for toilets to find Chad, what a shame :feelscry:, inkies should just go die!
I like how everything is about muh personality, but then they can tell our personality without us saying a word like in the OP of the reddit thread said.
It's because our looks are literally our personality lol. It's that FACEsonality, HAIRsonality, TALLonality, NTonality.

This is a picture of Pete Davidson:

If toilets think this is ugly, so brutally fucking over for my asymmetric scarred face.

Last edited:
Pete Davidson mogs me, he has a symmetrical face

If pete davidson is an ugly mofo what am I?

BETA UPRISING NOW!!

P Davidson mogs me hard jfl

The toilet is right! It's harder for them to get a Chad as many times as they want.

Pete isnt even a normie in looks he's just a burnt out chad.

@bus27jihad thoughts on this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1049x0a/comment/j3534gv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

lol. lol at this.
I didn't know chad has a hard time coompissin in toilets cause I was inkwell, damn.
I feel really really bad now cause its harder for toilets to find Chad, what a shame :feelscry:, inkies should just go die!
I like how everything is about muh personality, but then they can tell our personality without us saying a word like in the OP of the reddit thread said.
It's because our looks are literally our personality lol. It's that FACEsonality, HAIRsonality, TALLonality, NTonality.

View attachment 1020609

If toilets think this is ugly, so brutally fucking over for my asymmetric scarred face.

Pete Davidson has good jawline and chin but that’s about it. he is still mog

PD has fame and fortune that Foids worship

First of all, blackpill never dealt with absolutes, the blackpill theory always accepted there will be outliers and exceptions, just like in nature. But for the vast majority of cases, the rules apply, the graph is real real.

Second of all, this a foid saying this JFL at that, the blackpill theory of foids is pretty clear, beyond extreme cases (mutilation, abos, etc) foids can get voluntary sex at demand, unlike males.

That guy is an ugly mutt Jew but they gave him 100 million dollars because he was born with the right kike parents so fuck him anyway faggot Jew

pete davidson is like a psl 5

I've heard foids calling people like Chris Hemsworth ugly as well.

pete davidson isnt as ugly as people think. you really think women like kate beckinsale or kim kardashian would repeatedly have sex with him if he was legitimately unattractive?

he has a weird eye area, but overall hes a bit above average for sure. combined with his 6'2 height and status as a famous comedian, he looks just ever so slightly good enough to land these high tier high status women. i will admit though that its still odd and jarring to see him with these women though. there are plenty of better looking celebrities that ariana grande and kim could get

lol. lol at this.

View attachment 1020609

This is literally just a chad there’s no ugly at all, cels above calling this anything short of peak are fakecels tbh, if you look even half as good as this you don’t belong on this forum

Peter Davidson is a status maxxed MTN her really isn’t attractive I could see Why foids would call a MTN ugly
I've heard foids calling people like Chris Hemsworth ugly as well.
Well Thats retarded Chris hemsworth peak is 6.5 PSL solid Chad

pete davidson isnt as ugly as people think. you really think women like kate beckinsale or kim kardashian would repeatedly have sex with him if he was legitimately unattractive?
Bluepillers like to embellish the ugly traits of attractive people. It makes the dating market look fairer if these "ugly" men can get laid. It's just a cope. Chad with a weird eye area is still going to slay because his attractive traits more than make up for it.

Most people have at least one minor failo, including Chads and high-tier normies. Inceldom is usually the result of having several big ones without any adequate redeeming features.

Last edited:
That guy is HTN IMO.

That guy is a terrible example of an ugly guy being able to get a date.

Also, while LTN guys can get gfs, they would have to be NT and not have mental problems like social anxiety, autism, schizophrenia etc.

Lmfao. Pete Davidson is a normie. Ugly to them is a normie with a big dick.

>other people's problems is about me

Poor, poor little thing

lol. lol at this.

View attachment 1020609

Pete Davidson is a 6’3 chadlite wtf is this foid talking about???

>dated some of the most attractive women in the world

I don't know about that :feelsjuice:

lol. lol at this.

View attachment 1020609

For woman ugly = man who is average. Also, he is very tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back