Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Traitor among us fakes screenshots to post on IT to frame users as pedos

Just lock down the forum theory

The full context:
I find it odd they choose him of all people

Cheap and dirty trick to frame incels like that. And employed by another incel no less.
we have a rat, his post history looks too truecel written, don't know what they would earn from this

.org and .is are corrupt as fuck but I have no idea how fucking stupid 4trooners have to be to talk shit on these forums like the site they frequent isn’t LITERALLY infested with troons, feds, foids, and nigger-brained teens.

4chan was only ever worth using before the COVID lockdown, fuck the miserable state of that shithole

Last edited:
Just create a more advanced vetting process and close off all subforums besides Inceldom Discussion and Must Read Content to lurkers theory
Close the sewers tbh theory

.org and .is are corrupt as fuck but I have no idea how fucking stupid 4trooners have to be to talk shit on these forums like the site they frequent isn’t LITERALLY infested with troons, feds, foids, and nigger-brained teens.

4chan was only ever worth using before the COVID lockdown, fuck the miserable state of that shithole
The 4chan anon that made that post was advertising true virgin which is the subreddit the user who posted the fake screenshots used. Hmmm

That’s so damn low to attack your own community in such a cowardly way. There are many users on here who have beefed with me a lot and tbh were just straight up assholes for no fucking reason, but I wouldn’t do something like this even to them.

That’s so damn low to attack your own community in such a cowardly way. There are many users on here who have beefed with me a lot and tbh were just straight up assholes for no fucking reason, but I wouldn’t do something like this even to them.
Cause you're a real one.

Look at the colors of the two messages, they're slightly different. It's obvious it's edited.

They are really desperate for those cuckvotes, huh? Truly pathetic humans they are.

among us

Liar Trolling GIF by Partiful

Traitor among us fakes screenshots to post on IT to frame users as pedos​

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1ecka3e/nasty/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This screenshot is fake. You can look up the exact quotes on the search bars and find nothing. I visited the profile of the Reddit user in question and found this

View attachment 1209513

It's obvious they're an incel themselves and framed @Pancakecel out of a grudge.

Jfl it seems IT got ideas from my “pedo card” thread it’s so obvious. They’re so unoriginal too lol this shit is played out

I believe that pedophiles are mentally ill and require medical help. Bullying them is not the solution. You can’t control your sexual attraction.
:feelswhat:

People are so retarded for relying on screenshots alone which can easily be tampered beforehand using inspect element.

I don't trust any such .is screenshot unless it is backed by a link to the thread.

was it worth the 42 karma dickhead?

wow thats fucked up, fuck ITcels

Wait what? I mustve missed this, whats going on between those two?
He's called @ColdBoy a pedo for his thread asking if you would ascend with a 12 y/o like you can in Yemen, even though he said he wouldn't do it

Tbh I believed the screenshot as it did look pretty real.

Over for retardcels

People are so retarded for relying on screenshots alone which can easily be tampered beforehand using inspect element.

I don't trust any such .is screenshot unless it is backed by a link to the thread.
Yes

Was probably a redditcel from one of the reddit subreddits that keep getting banned.

They collaborated with IncelTears before after all.

Was probably a redditcel from one of the reddit subreddits that keep getting banned.
I agree. As it turns out he was shilling true virgin on 4chan. Seems like a bunch of self hating cucks who want to prove to UT that they're the "GOOD INKWELLS!" :feelskek:

I agree. As it turns out he was shilling true virgin on 4chan. Seems like a bunch of self hating cucks who want to prove to UT that they're the "GOOD INKWELLS!" :feelskek:
No matter how much they appease IncelTears IncelTears will still hate them & talk shit about them. Appeasement never works with your enemies.