Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate me Thread. Just be honest... I'd rather my friends tell me the truth than lie to me to protect my feelings (pic in post)

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Just be honest... I'd rather my friends tell me the truth than lie to me to protect my feelings. It's okay, I'm strong I can handle it...

holy shit he is so fucking ugly ... the diabetic goblin My God ... Spirit of the Lord. Spirit of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin, angels, archangels and saints of paradise, descend on me. Fuse me, Lord, fill me with you. Expel the forces of evil from myths, annihilate them, destroy them. Expel from me the evil ones, the black magic, the ogre of the mists, the extinguished light, the American ... Please, destroy the diabolical infestation; all that is evil, sin, envy, jealousy and perfidy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and diabolical disease ... destroy the monster, the creature ... Burn this evil in hell, so that they never touch me or any being again. from omnipotent God, in the name of Jesus Christ the Savior, through the Immaculate Virgin, to all the unclean spirits, immediately, to abandon me definitively and go to eternal hell. The chupa-chupacabra cannot triumph, the monster, the abomination ... must die ... Chained by Saint Michael the Archangel, by Saint Gabriel, by Saint Raphael, crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Holy Virgin, drives away the genetic aberration, the ogre of the Americas ... Amen.

0/10 trucel its over for you

never began for gigachadcels

Nuclear mushroom cloud/10.

holy shit he is so fucking ugly ... the diabetic goblin My God ... Spirit of the Lord. Spirit of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin, angels, archangels and saints of paradise, descend on me. Fuse me, Lord, fill me with you. Expel the forces of evil from myths, annihilate them, destroy them. Expel from me the evil ones, the black magic, the ogre of the mists, the extinguished light, the American ... Please, destroy the diabolical infestation; all that is evil, sin, envy, jealousy and perfidy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and diabolical disease ... destroy the monster, the creature ... Burn this evil in hell, so that they never touch me or any being again. from omnipotent God, in the name of Jesus Christ the Savior, through the Immaculate Virgin, to all the unclean spirits, immediately, to abandon me definitively and go to eternal hell. The chupa-chupacabra cannot triumph, the monster, the abomination ... must die ... Chained by Saint Michael the Archangel, by Saint Gabriel, by Saint Raphael, crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Holy Virgin, drives away the genetic aberration, the ogre of the Americas ... Amen.
Panic

Incel in 2020

Over because white

you look familiar

Still not enough to attract a foid.

truecel in 2020. It's over.

:lul: :lul: