Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate lesbian SJW youtuber "The Queer Kiwi"

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
images
images
7QyuIUCqnpMlUQFkNN0dcGlhuoa4FfEyI9i_Rk7k5_WKhhKbTotkBKPyEQvnnR0dUNE1MCx7Gg=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj-mo
images

apparently she's obsessed with men and straight people and makes hatecrime videos about them on her sjw cuck youtube channel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: another reason why foids shouldn't have rights:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
this is her yt channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/thequeerkiwi

If she was a guy she would be a 3/10 sjw soycuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i cant wait till she finds this site:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

images
images
7QyuIUCqnpMlUQFkNN0dcGlhuoa4FfEyI9i_Rk7k5_WKhhKbTotkBKPyEQvnnR0dUNE1MCx7Gg=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj-mo
images

apparently she's obsessed with men and straight people and makes hatecrime videos about them on her sjw cuck youtube channel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: another reason why foids shouldn't have rights:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If she was a guy she would be a 3/10 sjw soycuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i cant wait till she finds this site:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
she should be locked up for making hate crime videos against straight people and men:feelsLSD:then get smashed by an army of truecels inside her prision cell:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

images
images
images

Everything about woman is a riddle, and everything about woman has a single solution: that is, pregnancy

(Friedrich Nietzsche)

________________________________________________________________________________

Nulliparous foids become mentally deranged after their teenage years. Everybody knows this.

She is...Shannon Gamble?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back