Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate her moves.

GGerCJhWUAA7phM.jpg
. o O { WHORE }

@Acorn @akdicel173 @balkanceI @brazi @Chudpreet @Confessor @CopingForBrutality @curryboy @Evangelioncel @GeckoBus @gotet @illumizoldyck @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @Shaktiman @SoycuckGodOfReddit @worrycel @Grim_Reaper

@Acorn @akdicel173 @balkanceI @brazi @Chudpreet @Confessor @CopingForBrutality @curryboy @Evangelioncel @GeckoBus @gotet @illumizoldyck @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @Shaktiman @SoycuckGodOfReddit @worrycel @Grim_Reaper
You tagged the Troon

Pepe laugh

GGerCJhWUAA7phM.jpg
. o O { WHORE }
Cope. I haven't even seen 1 photo of her with make up or slutty clothes. She is trad. I hope all the woman here change looking at her.

Good looking but goofy ooga booga moves

Good looking but goofy ooga booga moves
From 2:50 she's awesome :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: . Of course she will be good, she is a mallu industry find

@wereq Show me 1 North Indian actress that is trad like this?

Ngl, it's kinda cringe to watch

South foids are better looking and more trad.
i told you lot of times she is prolly in less than 5% of TN foids aka fair and good looking. i think she's from border town of TN and karnataka

i told you lot of times she is prolly in less than 5% of TN foids aka fair and good looking. i think she's from border town of TN and karnataka
Still all the tamil foids have sharp jawlines that look good :ahegao: :ahegao:

Still all the tamil foids have sharp jawlines that look good :ahegao: :ahegao:
none of them in movies are real tamil foids. niggers just export them cuz they know the truth about tamil foids looks :feelskek:

MF prolly got enough pussy in his time.
I felt bad for Kamal. I understood what Lokesh meant when he said "I like saar's work" :feelskek: :feelskek:

:feelskek: . he's married ig. most people think he's single
Doesn't matter Kamal still got cucked. Your destiny if you become a libcuck

But Nivetha Pethuraj is Madurai

Last edited:
sai pallavi is also not a retarded foid she is a doctor

sai pallavi is also not a retarded foid she is a doctor
South foids also have IQ and not like those dumb witted North whores :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Only thing bad about her is that she is a libtard

South foids also have IQ and not like those dumb witted North whores :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Only thing bad about her is that she is a libtard
did she say that in any interviews? not surprised tbh

What's with tamils all being libtards?
they are the most ugliest, so they want good looking foids from others. they create retarded logic to protect themselves from the shame of being the most inferior. but i think kerala is actually leftist for the positive side of it. whereas tamil tards cant even talk something without fallacy and all the things they talk are gynocentric. which clearly shows what they want