Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Raping adult women is giga based

mods removed my post = they hate oldcels and love chads when they fuck prime stacey pussy

Most rape and molestation happens because of availability, vulnerability & being naive, not because of how deranged the rapist is, this is why most rape is done by non-strangers, and the rate of sexual abuse below the age of 10 is the same for boys and girls
Came here to mention this. Also, to add to this, physical and other naked force is the least likely tactic to be used in a rape, by a wide margin. In fact, there’s so few rapes done by physically overpowering the victim that, to this day, we don’t know if it’s percentually more common in male-on-female rapes or female-on-male ones.

If you’re crazy, low-inhib or strong enough to actually do the stereotypical “stranger in a dark alley” rape, then you really are just built different:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Rape isn’t really my fetish tbh. I don’t like seeing her screaming, seeing her dead with pain in her eyes. Now that is erotic.

Honestly don’t give a crap, rape is not that bad tbh. I hate woman, so if my sister got raped, wouldn’t give a crap. I really wouldn’t. I’m being honest, if I limit the fact that my family got raped then I shouldn’t do it, that’s too limited tbh. Also woman are not human.

And something happen bad to human, unless it’s me. Couldn’t care less