Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Raping adult women is giga based

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Most rape and molestation happens because of availability, vulnerability & being naive, not because of how deranged the rapist is, this is why most rape is done by non-strangers, and the rate of sexual abuse below the age of 10 is the same for boys and girls

In modern world, adult women (particularly in their 20s & 30s) are the least available, least vulnerable and least naive group of humans in all of history, they are sneaky, extremely discriminative and cautious, have a strong sense of disgust, heavily protected by everyone, and the most twisted deranged evil whores this planet has ever seen

Brutally raping an adult foid is not even practically possible for 99.999999% of men and if you're smart enough to find an extremely rare opportunity and deranged and strong enough to do the actual rape and escape/ not care about the following persecution, you're actually a giga based giga mogger mentally & physically stronger than most of the male population

There are few men that I respect more than ugly rapists

Prime Inceltears bait

What kind of things do they call rape now:
Unattractive man looked towards them
Unattractive man touched them
Unattractive man asked them out on a date
Husband wants to have sex with them
She consented to sex, but after intercourse she called it rape.

I would love to!

If you aren't trolling you're no different than a subhuman African.

The extreme difficulty of being able to rape a modern adult foid is what makes it based, most foids will never be even in the same room as you

The extreme difficulty of being able to rape a modern adult foid is what makes it based, most foids will never be even in the same room as you
Pretty sure you're either a federal agent or someone from IT trying to get up votes.

Hope your sister or family members raped, and want to see how does that make you feel retard

Maybe he IS an African. Inceldom is very diverse.

Pretty sure you're either a federal agent or someone from IT trying to get up votes.
You don't seem to get my point, none of us can rape women, it's as probable as consensual ascension with Stacy if not less

Exactly what a foid would say
idc, raping is wrong. Not based, wouldn’t you feel bad when your one of your family member get raped?, unless it’s a degenerate whore.

How does that make it based you retard
Being able to bypass all layers of societal protection foids have built over the years is giga based, it's the greatest fuck you to gynocracy

Hope your sister or family members raped, and want to see how does that make you feel retard
lol imagine knowing foid nature and still caring about your sister

AWALT

Being able to bypass all layers of societal protection foids have built over the years is giga based, it's the greatest fuck you to gynocracy
I agree, people who rape foids are a great underdog story

much better than leicester city and whatever dumb sportsball crap normies obsess over

sadly the majority of 'rapes' are just made up

I wouldnt want my family members to be raped but rape is still based tho

You're all federal agent retards.

Rapists inhib mog me to andromeda and beyond.
:yes::blackpill::feelsrope:

Except the fags that rape boys and prepubescent girls and thugs in prison, the rest are giga based

Last edited:
Relax this is just bait for IT
No it's not, I genuinely believe this, but my main point is that you CAN'T rape an adult women due to social barriers, not the rape itself

No it's not, I genuinely believe this, but my main point is that you CAN'T rape an adult women due to social barriers, not the rape itself
I get what you're saying but c'mon IT is definitely gonna screenshot this.

Enjoy jail, Tyrone is waiting.

90% of rape is done by HTNs, Chadlites and Chads at parties when the stupid roasties get too drunk.

Yet women are more scared of incels. No one talks about the fact that only HTNs, Chadlites and Chads have access to women. Only they go to parties.

If you're ugly, women will automatically find you creepy and be scared of you. But if you'r good looking, you can do anything. Remember those Chadfishing experiments? There was a profile with pictures of good looking Chad, who said he was in jail for heinous sex crimes.

And all the foids were like ''but you are reformed now, right? so, are you free tonight?''. It literally does not matter how awful your personality is, if you're a literal rapist. As long as you are good looking, women will like you.

And it doesn't matter if you're a literal saint, if you're ugly, women will fucking HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS.

Hook line and sinker, Every fucking time :feelskek:

He probably did it on purpose. Tbh IT is dead anyway. They need something else to do other than dwell on the one time chad came in their dusty pussy or stroke their many cats.

And it doesn't matter if you're a literal saint,

e949745e1c38bc99cba3a8cfeed32d06df-27-elliot-rodger.rvertical.w330.jpg

He probably did it on purpose. Tbh IT is dead anyway. They need something else to do other than dwell on the one time chad came in their dusty pussy or stroke their many cats.
Pretty sure the only people on IT in 2024 are cucks and trannies.

Africans are pretty based tbh even if they are dumb, they are strong and not scared of anything

If she is a non virgin and over 18 then she should be available to rape at any time by ugly men.

Go and shoplift for the same thrill