Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rape is just non-Chad getting to impregnate woman without giving her resources

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
That's it. Rape is nothing more than man without Chad-genes getting to fuck a woman without transferrin major resources - privilege reserved only for Chads.

Women are so fucking privileged that the act of having sex with suboptimal genes has been canonized as one of the worst crimes against humanity. Meanwhile large part of men are forced to live in isolation without ever feeling female touch, their lines doomed to extinction.

see you on IT nigga. I HATE HOLES THEY SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

Anti-rape laws are a result of a patriarchal system where a man makes sure his wife or daughter don’t get forced on by other males. In evolutionary reasoning, he doesn’t want his wife raped because it would cause paternity issues, and his daughter or sisters raped because he doesn’t want them to pass on low quality genes and becoming homeless after he dies.

However, as @Edmund_Kemper has showed in studies, most rapists are sex havers these days.

Last edited:
Rape is considered an extremely serious crime, which made sense in the past when virginity and modesty were seen as a value and women were supposed to save themselves for their husband. But what about the current degenerate western whores? This reminds me of how they bitch about how we should not "sexualize" them while at the same time they post naked pictures on instagram. Fuck those hypocrite whores.