Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [RANT] It's so fucking infuriating that our youths were just missed out on and there was nothing we could do

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
It's like scratching a fucking door trying to get in and no matter how hard you fucking try you can't even get a foot in.

If I died tomorrow, I guarantee you none of my "friends" would even care. I literally try so fucking hard to make friends and get women yet no matter how many shallow conversations I have for days, weeks, months on end, it just ends in fucking "well sorry I'm busy" or "I'd rather remain friends" (but then they fucking avoid me like the plague)

I'm so tired of people saying "omg inkwell stop having a victim mentality how dare you do that" but honestly I'm tired of all this self-improvement bullshit I've been trying for years now. I'm in the same place where I fucking started.

Christ man, what happened to just having a normal friend group, some female relationships, a fucking job, and something to look forward to once a month? Why am I just a specter who isn't allowed to be invited to parties or other shit?

would you care if they died?

you will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you never had :kys::kys::kys:

there is no way to self improve yourself out of this

you will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you never had :kys::kys::kys:

there is no way to self improve yourself out of this
tbh youre either in or out

I've come to the conclusion that its predetermined and that it's pointless to keep trying

It's like scratching a fucking door trying to get in and no matter how hard you fucking try you can't even get a foot in.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

IF ONLY HAD I BEEN :blackpill: SINCE THE START I WOULDNT BE INCEL, I WOULD HAVE DONE VARIOUS LOOKSMAXXING AND SOCIALCIRCLEMAXXING

FUCK THE :bluepill:, PEOPLE SPREADING IT NEED TO BE KILLED BY BOILING, THEN DECAPITATED AND THEN THEIR BEHEADED BODIES SHOULD BE PARADED AROUND TOWN WHILE WE FEED THEIR HEADS TO PIGS.
:lul::lul::lul:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If I was taught the black pill as a child I would have become a mewing prodigy.

I would have taken the "just be first pill" and would have had sex with multiple 13-14 year old bitches throughout early puberty. @Rhaast

I probably would not be here tbh. :feelsjuice:
Our bodies are so moldable when we are young, looksmaxxing at that age would make at least 80% of incels in here non existent, people who cope with "looksmaxxing doesn't matter even when young, our fate is predetermined" are :bluepill: cucks

The :bluepill: stole our only chance of ascending, when we were young we could have made a difference, now ITS ALL JUST A COPE :lasereyes:

If I died tomorrow, I guarantee you none of my "friends" would even care. I literally try so fucking hard to make friends and get women yet no matter how many shallow conversations I have for days, weeks, months on end, it just ends in fucking "well sorry I'm busy" or "I'd rather remain friends" (but then they fucking avoid me like the plague)

I'm so tired of people saying "omg inkwell stop having a victim mentality how dare you do that" but honestly I'm tired of all this self-improvement bullshit I've been trying for years now. I'm in the same place where I fucking started.

Christ man, what happened to just having a normal friend group, some female relationships, a fucking job, and something to look forward to once a month? Why am I just a specter who isn't allowed to be invited to parties or other shit?
brutal. this is something that every human should have. PARTIES, FRIENDSHIPS, A SOCIAL LIFE but because of your bones, you're denied such a life.

:cryfeels:
i never got to be 7 and have a girl take me to her room so we could play doctor and she would lay down on the floor nd spread her legs to show me her prime cunny then ask me what i think

then her Dad yells dinner is ready and she quickly hikes up jer dress and yells, “Coming Daddy!” then quietly whispers in my ear to not tell anyone

:cryfeels:

Realize that life is pre programmed, especially in hyper social circles which is enshrining youth is about, and then you realize it was out of your control anyway and was never going to happen.

So much CUCKED indecision and passiveness :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I’m going to be a passive retard for the rest of my life