Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ranked: The USA cities with the Ugliest and Most Attractive PEOPLE

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
The cities with the ugliest people according to Travel and Leisure are as follows:

1. Baltimore, Maryland

2. Sacramento, California

3. Spokane, Washington

4. Charlotte, North Carolina

5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

6. Cleveland, Ohio

7. Tampa, Florida

8. Atlanta, Georgia

9. Memphis, Tennessee

The cities with the best looking people:

1. Honolulu, Hawaii

2. Boulder, Colorado

3. Scottsdale, Arizona

4. Salt Lake City, Utah

5. San Diego, California

6. Nashville, Tennessee

7. Charleston, South Carolina

8. Denver, Colorado

9. Houston, Texas

10. Madison, Wisconsin

11. Alexandria, Virginia

12. Las Vegas, Nevada

13. Savannah, Georgia

14. Norfolk, Virginia

15. San Antonio, Texas

The few Chad's in Baltimore must be slayin' with so little competition.

Seems correct maybe. I noticed the rich white New England area had best looking foids. But richer south white areas probably have most Chad men

Warm expensive resort places attract beautiful people.:

Hawaii, montecito california, Miami beach.

I live in greater NE Ohio/Cleveland. This explains many things. Even our stacies are subpar. Still have insane standards. Gigachads here are hardly gigachads but still slay. Over for clevelandcels.

I live in greater NE Ohio/Cleveland. This explains many things. Even our stacies are subpar. Still have insane standards. Gigachads here are hardly gigachads but still slay. Over for clevelandcels.
Heres something:

A city with a LOT OF LIBERAL FEMINIST COLLEGES IS GOING TO ATTRACT UGLY SKANK LESBIANS.

"woke" chicks are ugly

Wow a fellow ohiocel. I noticed this too. Cold places in general seem to make people let themselves go. And doesn't help that young, attractive people are most likely to flee the state, usually to the west coast or south.

Wow a fellow ohiocel. I noticed this too. Cold places in general seem to make people let themselves go. And doesn't help that young, attractive people are most likely to flee the state, usually to the west coast or south.
Yep. Nobody wants to live here. At my company, we cannot find people - because all the young people are going somewhere nicer with a more "active" metropolitan lifestyle where men can never grow up and women can be "professional" instead of being mothers. The only industry keeping young people in greater Cleveland is the Cleveland Clinic (Top 5 hospital in the world). If you're in anything else, there's nobody here.

There are pockets of hipster yuppie areas with "good looking" women (roasted out to hell but they're "conventionally attractive") in certain parts of Cleveland like the flats, ohio city, tremont, etc. but the vast majority is brothers, old folks, and suburban white trash (my people).

JFL i lived in one of the ugly cities for years. over

Onecooldude123 is from cleveland lol
Over for ohio

I can vouch for Scottsdale. I’ve been there before and the women were incredibly attractive.

I can vouch for Scottsdale. I’ve been there before and the women were incredibly attractive.
Did Nashville make the list?

If you ever fly through that airport, the women dress for showbiz.

I saw about ten blonde knockouts in the airport

Because rich, white people can afford to move to those nice places. Notice, all of the ugly people are in the Rust Belt shitholes.

That list is bullshit. Honolulu number 1? I've been to Hawaii, and while I did see a few hot girls (all of Asian descent, btw) most people there are ugly, fat, and tattooed, and over half give off this lazy stoner vibe. Very nasty attitude, too --- especially the people of native Hawaiian descent. The locals look like what IT and normies assume all incels look like - fat greasy slobs. In fact, the hot people I saw were mostly tourists

I do agree with Salt Lake City being among the cities with good looking people, and are also pleasant to interact with. People in Utah are also very politically based (at least in the area I was staying and the people I interacted with)

Seems correct maybe. I noticed the rich white New England area had best looking foids. But richer south white areas probably have most Chad men
It has always baffled me how richer people are always better looking.
Richer people are always better looking and have whiter skin.
Why is that?

It has always baffled me how richer people are always better looking.
Richer people are always better looking and have whiter skin.
Why is that?
less blue collar slavery. less stress. more top tier skin care. less inbred. better diet.

My dad's from Ohio this explains everything...