Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel RANDOM PAINTER IN THE HOUSE wOrKiNg oN sAtUrDaY , While i just got 2 KEBABS AND NEETMAX

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
i mean holy shit , the guy is smaller then me , and is a good little cuck

Why are People going out of their Way to work on the Weekend . DUDE YOUR NOT RENDERED BEING HOT SHIT , YOUR JUST A NUMBER THAT WORKS EXTRA , WHILE SOME CUNT FUCKS A CHADLITE IN HIS HOME RIGHT ABOUT NOW .

These Normies man , they think they will get somewhere when they jUsT wOrK hArD eNoUgH . Lol . If i was him i would just quit the fucking work and go home , No Justifycations watsoever .

Kinda ironic that i Just baught 2 Kebabs and walking Past him , i wish These People " had a little bit more Self Respect and not just be another Random Workforce for Nothing "

Anyways just my 2 Cents . good that im not Cucked , and if i ever get to this point i can kill myself or Cancel My Work Out.

I hate people who thinks working hard = having a good life

His only purpose should be working to fund the incel army and community

Also not everyone is a rich kid like you

I can't blame them; those like him likely need to wageslave to afford rent and basic needs like food and clothing, and of course supply a few more shekels to degeneracy-supporting, elite-puppetereed corporations... :feelsclown:

I doubt anyone working on the weekend isn't doing it out of necessity; I am envious of rotten subhuman who can comfortably live without giving away labor to those who enable hypergamy, foid privilege, and the treatment of male subhumans. :feelsUgh:

I hate people who thinks working hard = having a good life

they will never outearn 100k people let alone people above that .

Life is luck , and if your an genetic trash or Average to even begin with its over .

Work hard while jeremy meeks has his sex number 106 and is a millionaire Felon.

i guess the Buepill " is strong with Many People.

445DD8DE 48C0 4C35 B033 CCB6412CD30F

working itself a cope moron

this one passed art school

Working 7 days a week slaving his life away. Brutal thing. I would rather work part time and get less money, time is priceless.

Maybe guy has a family or needs extra money for something. Workers are paid by hour.

Working 7 days a week slaving his life away. Brutal thing. I would rather work part time and get less money, time is priceless.

Maybe guy has a family or needs extra money for something. Workers are paid by hour.
Hes in Germany , neetbux is available for litteraly everyone . Then again If he has a Family he will propably have a Bad Rep going with Hartz 4 ( neetbux ) . And If someone in your Family outearns the bux for a certain amount It will get substracted from your bux.

Retarded but hey . Then again they dont do that if your Not so honest About what your Doing , proving again that liers strive in this Shithole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back