Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill random girl hated me for existing

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I would like to share an experience I had at school.

When I was at school I didn't have many friends I think I only had three in fact I was a very quiet guy and as I always finished my homework before everyone else I spent most of my time at school sleeping. apart from my friends I didn't talk to anyone and even the teachers didn't know my name.

one of my friends had a girlfriend and of course he valued her much more than the rest of us, after they started dating more seriously he stopped talking to me, I didn't care much as I was depressed about much more serious things. Evaltually he was cucked and returned to our group of friends, after we managed to get the guy to stop crying, he told me that she had asked him to stay the hell away from me as she hated me. that got me so confused. i think i talked to this girl twice in my life.

"good morning"

"bye"

this was all the interaction we had on a single occasion that we talked in class. I spent most of my time in class sleeping and never said anything.

why did she hate me? he showed me some posts on her twitter and she was sending me indirect insults for months.

(My mom is divorced and i think my friend told her that and i saw a bunch of post saying things like "some people dont deserve alimony" "ugly children can end a marrige" "walking abortion")

he apologized to me for not telling me sooner, I told him "I'm not even mad I'm just confused."

(btw she was one the most sjw people i ever met, why would someone so worried about preconceived notions and racism, hate someone for no reason?)

When I was at school I didn't have many friends I think I only had three in fact I was a very quiet guy and as I always finished my homework before everyone else I spent most of my time at school sleeping. apart from my friends I didn't talk to anyone and even the teachers didn't know my name.

Brutally blackpilling experience. I have a similar anecdote.

When I was a kid I used to play with this one kid who was my age but every day his younger sister would approach him in front of me and say "eww don't play with him, you know mom always tells you not to."
Just imagine jfl. Even at that age the blackpill had already started to manifest itself in my life. I just didn't realize it.

Some women hate quiet, shy, non-confrontational guys. This is just reality.

You just have the wrong face

relatable
when i was in uni i heard some girls in a group with other boys telling the boys that they should not interact with me and let me enter their group in the future even tho i wasn't interested at all in the beginning

@Govid_Dorious see... SEE!!!
UFO-Always-Sunny-Pepe.png

THEY ARE INVADING

Women are spawn of Satan all of them they enjoy watching us suffer even my mother and sister they are all the same

even without the SJW factor, relatable --

-- but the SJW factor is huge -- have lost some of the few friends I had left when they got all militant leftwing and shit ..off into their own world ..sigh..so it goes

A leopard never changes its spots

Same nothing pisses off women more than an ugly dude existing

Some women hate quiet, shy, non-confrontational guys. This is just reality.

Oh, then no semblance of intelligence, although that was obvious from the beginning.

man.jpg

"Nigger words:

Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist." "His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space. I would rate you 9.3/10.

hqdefault.jpg

"Oh? No Nigger?"

A leopard never changes its spots

I suggest body paint.

"Sea Monkey!"

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/36/36423.jpg?1632941230 [/UWSL]@Intellau_Celistic
[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021
BZ

Re: anyone here part native american?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570444Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:24 PM CDT
Good, your genome is beautiful and pure.