Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ran out of copes

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
cantplay vdya cz they are no longer fun and my pc is too old

cant go to gym cz poorcel

drugs are a bit better cope but they might do some harm actually drugs are the only decent cope i still have

Literally i cant get no satisfaction from anything. Just a few days ago i've learned about some girl's recently opened instagram account in college and because of this i had a chance to see other ppl i know from college. They all seem to get satisfaction out of life BOTH from irl and social media. Meanwhile i see point in nothing. LDARing all day lol There is literary ni incentive to continue. Ill probably rope or go live in the mountains when i am forced to wagecuck

i hope i dont run out of copes

My copes loop back around eventually. I was off video games for two weeks and it sucked ass.
I'm back in a Star Trek cope phase...

Build a shack in the woods like uncle Ted.

Do HIIT training in a park or field (jogging interspersed with sprints) or do bodyweight movements until your muscles scream

gymcelling and watching movies and this forum are my only copes left

i can only sleep so much. i cant really afford drugs. i have no interests

i'd like death

Work -> buy better pc -> play osrs
-> buy gym membership

Cope. Use some money from your drug budget to go to a cheap gym. Alternatively just work out outside.
Also,

Very good cope and it's free as long as you have internet.
drugs are cheaper than gymcelling which not only needs membership fee but also proper diet

Welcome to the club video games are no longer fun
Can´t go to the gym because of a throat problem and back injury
Most drugs don´t work on me because I got a defect body and brain so I am either allergic to them or they give me anxiety.

All I do all day is
Wake up
Eat breakfast
Watch series all day long while browsing 2-3 forums
Go for a 45-90 minute walk to shop groceries
Eat a couple more meals throughout the day which takes me 45 minutes each because of my defect throat and allergies.

I don´t go to school or work I do this every single day, every day is the same over and over again.

It's hard to find interest in things. There aren't many things I'm capable of doing, and I don't have much motivation to do the things that I am capable of doing. I think I would be less bored if I were more capable.

I recently got back into video games. It used to be one of my favorite copes before I joined here.

I dont know how you guys get tired of video games. If I had I wouldnt get tired tbh

cantplay vdya cz they are no longer fun and my pc is too old

drugs are a bit better cope but they might do some harm actually drugs are the only decent cope i still have

Literally i cant get no satisfaction from anything. Just a few days ago i've learned about some girl's recently opened instagram account in college and because of this i had a chance to see other ppl i know from college. They all seem to get satisfaction out of life BOTH from irl and social media. Meanwhile i see point in nothing. LDARing all day lol There is literary ni incentive to continue. Ill probably rope or go live in the mountains when i am forced to wagecuck
Sleep is the best cope