Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Raging at pregnant foids being given special treatment

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
These natalist breeders literally get special treatment for being whores and getting knocked up. Pregnant foids should be raped and killed by 5 niggers in Naruto Storm 4. This dumb society needs to stop promoting breeding and natalism. Foids DO NOT deserve ANY special treatment, regardless of anything. Foids should suffer as much as possible, because of how they make us suffer.

These natalist breeders literally get special treatment for being whores and getting knocked up. Pregnant foids should be raped and killed by 5 niggers in Naruto Storm 4. This dumb society needs to stop promoting breeding and natalism. Foids DO NOT deserve ANY special treatment, regardless of anything. Foids should suffer as much as possible, because of how they make us suffer.
The cows should be treated as such

The cows should be treated as such
And cows they are, they should be milked and have their milk be drunk by us, least to make something out of a terrible situation.

I think they should only be told "congratulations" if two conditions are met:

1. They give birth before age 26
2. They raise their son to be Chad or their daughter to not be a whore

They don't deserve anything

Number 2 is almost impossible

“natalist breeders” you sound like one of those Reddit trannies seething over white children being born or something.

No not really
I belive that even if kids are raised in more conservative families, the culture will rot them, so it may depend on the place where they live and the kind of propaganda their society spreads

anti natalist (most anti natalist are trannys) view the word In a black and white perspective

Le bad thing happens so everything is bad

Some suffer and others surf that’s life

No breast milk, no special treatment

Yes. Pregnant whores should be killed ASAP and their babies ripped off from the womb

And cows they are, they should be milked and have their milk be drunk by us, least to make something out of a terrible situation.
If only...

No breast milk, no special treatment
I don't know how fast breast milk is produced but when people say that 'sperm is cheap', I think that breast milk must be even cheaper and easier to produce.
Females could potentially give breast milk to those physically undeveloped and men of culture, if they weren't so selfish.

They get special medical benefits for being pregnant whores where I live lmao what a shitty society to be born into

I mean they do have something fragile in their wombs

Yes. Pregnant whores should be killed ASAP and their babies ripped off from the womb
Image 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back