Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [Ragefuel] "liking prime stacies is gross"

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
:soy:- "omg you sick fucks" " thats still an innocent child" "a true woman is at her prime at age 37"

Yup they sure look like little children too me :feelskek:

Fucking sluts wilding out at there oh-so innocent young age. JFL at delusional cucktears.

I Can resolve cucktear with Pikachu Power :soy::soy::soy:

AOC in many places is 15-18

Which is logical imo. At that age youre ready for sex/relationships.

Younger than that id argue theyre too young.

Its just people virtue signaling imho. They cant deny women of that age are attractive

JFL at coping cucks on Reddit saying they prefer roasties. :feelskek:

>thumbnail
Peep

that blonde foid on the left looks like she's 18-20 tbh...

that blonde foid on the left looks like she's 18-20 tbh...
jokes on you she is 13, now you're going to jail :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Its just people virtue signaling imho. They cant deny women of that age are attractive
more like roasties brainwashing cucks into thinking their roast beef is what they should be chasing

jokes on you she is 13, now you're going to jail :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

more like roasties brainwashing cucks into thinking their roast beef is what they should be chasing
Very true

Last edited:

her male counterpart is hanging on a streetlamp

AOC in many places is 15-18

Which is logical imo. At that age youre ready for sex/relationships.

Younger than that id argue theyre too young.

AOC in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Italy is 14.

Those Chadfugees are enjoying themselves in Europisstan :feelskek:

the majority of popular girls at my middle school had already had sex by 14

Yeah, the commendable and sane thing to do is cutting your dick off and digging an open wound in its place to simulate a cunt because you think you're a woman.

Yeah, the commendable and sane thing to do is cutting your dick off and digging an open wound in its place to simulate a cunt because you think you're a woman.
:feelsmega::feelswow:

:feelswhat:

:soy:- "omg you sick fucks" " thats still an innocent child" "a true woman is at her prime at age 37"

Yup they sure look like little children too me :feelskek:

Fucking sluts wilding out at there oh-so innocent young age. JFL at delusional cucktears.

LMAO! I legit binge watched all of his videos a few days ago. JFL @ all these practically naked whores
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

LMAO! I legit binge watched all of his videos a few days ago. JFL @ all these practically naked whores
Why tho, makes me want to ER a party tbh. Absolute rage and ropefuel knowing I wasn't getting invited to parties like that in my HS years. Fucking sluts, chads, and lucky normies having the time of their life while I rotted away to a shamed to face a mirror cause of my disgusting acne. Fuck I want to punch a mirror just thinking about it.

Why tho, makes me want to ER a party tbh. Absolute rage and ropefuel knowing I wasn't getting invited to parties like that in my HS years. Fucking sluts, chads, and lucky normies having the time of their life while I rotted away to a shamed to face a mirror cause of my disgusting acne. Fuck I want to punch a mirror just thinking about it.
Ngl, I enjoy some of his comments tbh

Although true... Seeing these prime Stacies is also a legit ropefuel. But then again, you soon become "emotionless" to everything. That is what happened with me tbh. I feel nothing anymore, dead inside.