Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [Ragefuel] Inceltears logic: not wanting walking landwhales is an "impossible standard"

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
So apparently, not wanting a landwhale is an "impossible to meet standard". Oh my lord can someone nuke this planet already.
A gymcel who gyms 4-5 days a week should go for an landwhale, otherwise he is a volcel hypocrite who has "impossible to meet standards" :lul:
Meanwhile women only wanting big dicked, strong jawed, tall, hunter eyed chads and swiping on 1% of men is fine and reasonable :lul:

Screenshot 107

Also a fatty inceltears member admitting the insane hypergamy. Lol they just prove our points:
Screenshot 108

GUYSSSSS GUYSSSSS its cause of the medication!!!! Fucking fat slob cunt thinks they can tell me what I'm doing wrong, hope she goes and does herself in.

I like how women think they earn sex like its some amazing accomplishment for them to fuck 10 guys a week. Stupid cunts dont need to do shit they will always have 100 guys lined up to fuck

i fucking hatE landwhales with a fieRy passion

So apparently, not wanting a landwhale is an "impossible to meet standard". Oh my lord can someone nuke this planet already.
A gymcel who gyms 4-5 days a week should go for an landwhale, otherwise he is a volcel hypocrite who has "impossible to meet standards" :lul:
Meanwhile women only wanting big dicked, strong jawed, tall, hunter eyed chads and swiping on 1% of men is fine and reasonable :lul:

View attachment 224217

Also a fatty inceltears member admitting the insane hypergamy. Lol they just prove our points:
View attachment 224224
Not a single letter

A few days ago i had the same idea for a thread.
"Omg you don't want to settle for a morbidly obese woman? You must only want supermodels!" But still looks don't matter right? Looks only matter when incels aren't trying to go for the absolute bottom of the barrel.

A few days ago i had the same idea for a thread.
"Omg you don't want to settle for a morbidly obese woman? You must only want supermodels!" But still looks don't matter right? Looks only matter when incels aren't trying to go for the absolute bottom of the barrel.
spot on man

I cant even conjure the effort to respond to their idiocy.

Landmammals are gross. I'd rather be an inkwell.
I like how women think they earn sex like its some amazing accomplishment for them to fuck 10 guys a week. Stupid cunts dont need to do shit they will always have 100 guys lined up to fuck

Stupid whores measure their value by how many dicks they've sucked. Truly degenerate.

GUYSSSSS GUYSSSSS its cause of the medication!!!! Fucking fat slob cunt thinks they can tell me what I'm doing wrong, hope she goes and does herself in.

Getting sex for them is just as easy as breathing, their insane genetic standards are their only limiter

Losing weight is the easiest thing to do, but landhwales are friggin lazy

considering simps treat landwhales like queens, it is an impossible standard, at least practically speaking. fucking tutorial mode

ITcels - the retards of reddit

how hard is it to just not be fucking fat!?

its only hypocritical if fatcels don't want to fuck fat females, and even then it only applies to how fat the fatcel is. Like a chubbycel not fucking a chubby foid is hypocritical but a chubbycel not wanting to fuck a 400lb hamplanet isnt.

Landwhales are literally 1-2/10 wtf. A 5/10 should deserve a 3.5/10 MINIMUM.

Having standards is bigoted. A society that worships failure and weakness can and will not survive.

I would fuck a landwhale but they dont wanna fuck me so

its only hypocritical if fatcels don't want to fuck fat females, and even then it only applies to how fat the fatcel is. Like a chubbycel not fucking a chubby foid is hypocritical but a chubbycel not wanting to fuck a 400lb hamplanet isnt.
Landwhales are literally 1-2/10 wtf. A 5/10 should deserve a 3.5/10 MINIMUM.

How much medication is she taking JFL.

Damn those pills must have thousands of calories in them. Fat whore.

Women are fat because they lack self discipline to stop eating. They are like 10 year olds.

Men with no cope are desperate to fuck which fucks the supply and demand over.
7/10 easily getting 4/10
5/10 easily getting 1/10 GREAT WHITE WHALE

Until this market bubble pops, even the fattest, the most disgusting. Will never go with their looksmatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back