Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT claims that blackpill does not exist, but then say they enjoy "mocking incels for their looks and small dicks" AND Debunking IT and their hypocrisy

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
★★★
Can you believe this?:lul::lul:
2664E2F9 B268 4A95 8FD4 8F8A84B0E874

It is from this IT thread

This is a case where the blackpill is so fucking obvious. Yet they still have the audacity to claim that blackpill is fake or hell that it does not even exist. Openly mocking looks and features in an IT thread, which also happens in every IT thread. Their disrespect and utter contempt for unsuccessfull, lonely, mentally ill, hurt and virgin males is an obvious blackpill in itself; clearly showing at how much of a disadvantage men are at. Most of the commenters on that thread were women, this same person also commented this some time ago
A7D34C40 D25F 4902 8933 E54020CF0DE3

It is pointless trying to talk sense to IT. They will never be able to comprehend what it’s like to be an undesirable human, or what it’s like to never be seen as an "equal", as someone lesser than you.

They also admit to harassing us subpar men for fun, but at the same time the original poster of the original IT thread tries to imply that they don’t by writing "your immediate thoughts"….
7C69CEFA 9737 42C8 B88A 7274CDC7336E

Well they are fucking hypocritical

Look at their rules
A22924B4 76D9 40EF 99E1 0A7737034596

2860D8E8 C5E6 4D64 8587 C8F7B11DC585

Then read this .is thread that they posted on their subreddit with the title "Die mad, incel"
9620F3AA 8E90 4A71 B650 E51FAD292219

Literally all the post is about is some guy (me) who is venting, who is obviously sad and depressed, and sad that he does not get to live the same life of his sibling. Everyone can get envious of someone and sad. What makes this post deserving of these comments? There is not a spec of hostility written here that would make it deserving of being posted on IT.

Then read the comments:
E226BF91 CCE8 439B 9DD4 0A0C25A324C1

This comment says they "deserve it". Deserve what? To be ugly, autistic? You don’t know this person, and yet they make this big assumption that they deserve it.
4029983D 3B04 430F B73E 3B43798EA10F

This comment shows how the suffering of mentally ill, frustrated and lonely young men is making them happy. They get off to our suffering and loneliness, the plight of many men in modern society. One could even assume that this is what they think of lonely and unsuccessfull men in general. I wouldn’t be surprised of that.
6DB5839B DA49 448C 8EE2 75155386DB81

Another comment meant to imply the OP who made this harmless post about depression and frustration, is a creep and predator, even though he (me) is not, never thought to be and they have no reason to think so.

AE04A3AD 2627 4AED 8685 72B08A612A8F

This comment, mocking and making fun of the OP when it is clearly a huge mental toll for the one who made a harmless vent.

863C9177 642D 40EB 9C23 53D8EEF2CA76

And finally a reasonable comment. A comment which goes under the "remember the human" rule. But guess which comments get the most upvoted and celebrated there?

These are the rules of IT
BF4BC3AC 58EE 4AA4 8B57 89D23F4A673D

036A17BF 079A 4E0C 9F95 645334920995

Rule 7 is an important one of note. "Don’t be a jerk, the use of offensive insults and slurs are not permitted, strive to be civil, remember the human, don’t make fun of someone for something they can’t control", among many other rules, these are their supposed rules. Are they being followed? Well, read the Reddit answers above to the post pictures above and take a guess. What happened to "don’t be a jerk, don’t use offensive insults and slurs, remember the human?" All these comments serve to demonize a person who wrote a harmless venting post, a post that showed no signs of hostility. Yet who are the hostile ones?

The title of the post that IT posted about the venting post is "Die mad" implying they want that person who made a harmless venting post to die. In almost every IT thread you will see comments about people wanting incels to die, or people taking pleasure in others suffering, or just being jerks and completely forgetting that there is a human on the other side. Yet their rules say don’t be a jerk and several synonyms of that very sentence, and a rule of not encouraging suicide.

Honestly, if any of you people on IT reads this; how can you take yourselves seriously? How can you feel good about yourselves when you harass and bully and make fun of people who are already as far down as it gets? Especially when a post is even without hostility? Is your own life so shit that you need to neg on others who you think have it worse than you? Are you that desperate for a purpose in life that you need to feel like a hero by "watchdogging" societal outcasts? You have legit zero critical thinking capabilities. You are too stuck in your own bubble to see your own hypocrisy. You always contradict yourselves, yet you never realize it. How is it possible to be so thick? Even on Reddit itself there are so many threads about how pathetic you are. You legit got to have mental issues and paranoia issues if you think even a miniscule miniscule percentage of incels are "terrorist", which you claim us to be. You fail to realize that most of us (99.9+%) are young men and men who are lonely, mentally ill, depressed, who are harmless, who just wants to be accepted and not further ostracized and will feel a lot worse about themselves as well as mentally when they are even more dehumanized than they have already been from before. It’s fucking crazy that I even have to say this shit when it should be fucking obvious. Honestly just lol if you think you are any better than us.

Last edited:
Honestly don’t see why people are giving them attention. Redditors are already in the bottom 10% or so of society. Imagine what niggas who unironically care about incels look like. You’re arguing with low functioning autists, trannies and whales.

None of them accepted my 1v1 fight. I am still waiting. They are all coward rats.

Honestly don’t see why people are giving them attention. Redditors are already in the bottom 10% or so of society. Imagine what niggas who unironically care about incels look like. You’re arguing with trannies and whales.
Yeah I wouldn’t want to give them attention, but I’m fucking sick of them and seeing their post about me venting fuckin made me rage so hard and made my blood boil.
@RuudVanNistelrooy suggested I’d expand on this so the mods could maybe pin. I want this to be the first thing IT sees when they enter this site

mods please pin this :blackpill:

someone send this to reddit and get them banned again. And isn’t the whole sub made to be a ban evasion from their previously deleted sub?

The fact that they have a rule to not encourage suicide just says everything. There is no such rule here, because we don't need it :feelshaha:

They are massive hypocrites and this has been a normal thing of theirs since the original IT's creation. Most of them are just there to punch down.

In the olden days when incel spaces were still around on Reddit (and we were free to even say shit on IT), there was an incel called "Uggocel" who made the fateful mistake of trying to argue with these shitheads, all the while he was going through some things. Lo and behold the "fine folks" on IT kept insulting him and gaslighting the poor dude about his personal experiences, and the same night he argued with these shitheads was the same night when he ended up killing himself.

This was talked about a lot back then, and other incels tried to use this to get IT to shut down, but Reddit didn't do shit about it, despite there being multitudes of archived evidence showing that certain users on IncelTear (at the time IncelTears) were directly responsible for his suicide.

Last edited:
IT has always been a thinly-veiled bullying sub. They frequently punch down in order to feel better about their own sad, pathetic lives.

They are massive hypocrites and this has been a normal thing of theirs since the original IT's creation. Most of them are just there to punch down.

In the olden days when incel spaces were still around on Reddit (and we were free to even say shit on IT), there was an incel called "Uggocel" who made the fateful mistake of trying to argue with these shitheads, all the while he was going through some things. Lo and behold the "fine folks" on IT kept insulting him and gaslighting the poor dude about his personal experiences, and the same night he argued with these shitheads was the same night when he ended up killing himself.

This was talked about a lot back then, and other incels tried to use this to get IT to shut down, but Reddit didn't do shit about it, despite there being multitudes of archived evidence showing that certain users on IncelTear (at the time IncelTears) were directly responsible for his suicide.
I remember that from the braincel days. IT have blood on their hands.

They vehemently claim that they don't "bully virgins for being virgins" but then they say things like "no bitches?" and "maidenless?" Using language to point out someones incapability to get women and "not bullying virgins" does not compute. Pick one inceltear, pick one.

They can't help it. Soy has corroded their frontal cortex

Cucktears are all coping retards who deny reality.

They vehemently claim that they don't "bully virgins for being virgins" but then they say things like "no bitches?" and "maidenless?" Using language to point out someones incapability to get women and "not bullying virgins" does not compute. Pick one inceltear, pick one.
Regardless of what they say, they will always resort to bashing us for our ugliness and lack of sexual success. Their shitty comics always portray us as being ugly, unkempt and socially maladjusted. They know these traits are reviled in society and they're not above dealing a lowblow. For this reason, I also don't buy them claiming not to be ableist. Conditions like autism impair your social skills and your daily living skills, thus making it much harder to attain sex. A lot of their incel caricatures are also derived from crude stereotypes of autistic men.

The idea that you can divorce incelophobia from ableism and virgin shaming is ridiculous. Even in progressive circles, there's an idea that certain forms of bigotry like inslamophobia are inherently racialized. The same principle should apply for incelophobia and ableism.

Last edited: