Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Debunking the retards who think that not wanting a landwhale is a "high standard."

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
These are the more common and absolutely PATHETIC arguments I've seen to "back" that we have "high standards" if we don't want some bitch who's 200 pounds heavier than ourselves:
  • "Most American women are overweight!"
Doesn't matter. Some of us don't want that lifestyle and we don't want to be surrounded by people who live like that, because, y'know, some of us actually LIKE to stay healthy? Also we aren't all in America, lmfao.
  • "Incels call every woman who isn't anorexic a landwhale!"
Another dumbass generalization. I consider a woman a landwhale if she's CLEARLY fucking fat. There doesn't need to be a whole guide on telling who's fat and who isn't because it's so obvious. People who say this shit think they're sly fucks by turning the adjective "fat" into something that's subjective because it's so general, when in fact it's general, yet bluntly obvious.
  • "Why do incels think that they get to have standards but criticize women who have them?"
Because women base their standards for men SOLELY on FACE, HEIGHT, AND FRAME. Here's the thing, bluepilled retards, YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT BUT YOU CAN'T FIX YOUR BONES (except without plastic surgery, of course, but to some extent). If there are incels such as myself who have these kind of standards (especially since a lot of us are skinny), this is a REALISTIC STANDARD. Women denying guys because they aren't a 6'3, 8/10 male model isn't a REALISTIC STANDARD. We criticize women's standards because they're bullshittingly HIGH and utterly ridiculous, especially because 90% of them aren't within the realm to be having those fucking standards. This shouldn't even be fucking comparable, you have to be the biggest shit-for-brains to breathe in the air in the atmosphere if you think this is a good comparison.

I'm tired, I'll look at more stupid ass arguments they have tomorrow and add on to this.

These are the more common and absolutely PATHETIC arguments I've seen to "back" that we have "high standards" if we don't want some bitch who's 200 pounds heavier than ourselves:
  • "Most American women are overweight!"
Doesn't matter. Some of us don't want that lifestyle and we don't want to be surrounded by people who live like that, because, y'know, some of us actually LIKE to stay healthy? Also we aren't all in America, lmfao.
  • "Incels call every woman who isn't anorexic a landwhale!"
Another dumbass generalization. I consider a woman a landwhale if she's CLEARLY fucking fat. There doesn't need to be a whole guide on telling who's fat and who isn't because it's so obvious.
  • "Why do incels think that they get to have standards but criticize women who have them?"
Because women base their standards for men SOLELY on FACE, HEIGHT, AND FRAME. Here's the thing, bluepilled retards, YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT BUT YOU CAN'T FIX YOUR BONES (except without plastic surgery, of course, but to some extent). If there are incels such as myself who have these kind of standards (especially since a lot of us are skinny), this is a REALISTIC STANDARD. Women denying guys because they aren't a 6'3, 8/10 male model isn't a REALISTIC STANDARD. We criticize women's standards because they're bullshittingly HIGH and utterly ridiculous, especially because 90% of them aren't within the realm to be having those fucking standards. This shouldn't even be fucking comparable, you have to be the biggest shit-for-brains to breathe in the air in the atmosphere if you think this is a good comparison.

I'm tired, I'll look at more stupid ass arguments they have tomorrow and add on to this.

Another [BASED] comment. You're on a roll. Keep up the good work.

Don't bother trying to reason with them. You're pretty much arguing with a brick wall at this point.

Fat chicks take up the whole bed.
They can roll over and squish you in the bed too.

i would date a fatass if i liked her face

If not wanting to date an obese woman(that's not to say that I absolutely wouldn't at least try to fuck one though) means that I have high standards, then I have high standards, I don't really care tbh as it's all relative anyway. By "high" people mean less than socially acceptable for men to have, meanwhile women are totally expected to reject their looksmatch and feel entitled to Chad. It's all bullshit.

If I'm expected to jump though a dozen hoops just to have a chance at getting an old 30+ obese woman to settle for me, when I'm not even overweight myself, and she'd be statistically very likely to divorce and financially ruin me, then there's a big problem with society. Especially since high tier normies-Chads have been fucking since highschool, if not middleschool, and I'm somehow expected to just take this with a smile on my face, as now just about a 25 y/o khhv? JFL, no, I'd genuinely rather eat a bullet.

looksmatch or death

The falecels and volcels doth protest too much

There is nothing wrong with having high standards.

I just want a 4:feelsbadman:
I just want a thin, young adult foid, whose also lacking any major deformities, that's it. Seems like it's asking for superpowers at this point.
There is nothing wrong with having high standards.
It's a problem when you're rejecting people for physical feature which you both share.

Last edited:
High standards is simply having them above your looksmatch, and unless you're a whale yourself you most likely mog any landwhale.

liar we know that you like to get crushed by whales

If you get a bedridden fat bitch make sure you're a "feeder", at least that way she can't leave the house to chase Chad, problem is if you try to fuck & make it past the smell you can't be sure you're not fucking one of her tootsie roll fat folds.

I'd look thin as a rail next to a 200 lb 5'4'' female. She'd also probably assume she could throw me around like a ragdoll just because she weighs more. Never mind more than half of that weight is pure lard and I'm taller than her, but still. I'm not saying I won't date anyone who isn't anorexic (although I do find those oddly cute), but there's going to be some compatibility issues between me and a female who could probably lose weight on my maintenance calories.

It's ok for a woman to have high standards but If a guy wants a woman who resembles a human being then you're a fucking misogynist incel.

OP, allow me to provide MY refutations for this
"Most American women are overweight!"
This is vague, many attractive women(ie Thick or muscular) would be considered overweight. Landwhale is different because they have an excess amount of fat that is not evenly shaped, and content of fat is so high many have jokingly referred to it as "blubber", hence the name landwhale.
"Incels call every woman who isn't anorexic a landwhale!"
You(talking to Normie guests and IT infiltrators and foid lurkers and normies in general) cannot generalize all incels as one collective as incels are incels from different reasons. In addition to scapegoating all incels as these types of people, you also incorrectly put incels in the same category as volcels(aka voluntarily celibate), when the difference between them are very strong. For example, incels are celibate due to conditions that are out of their control, volcels are celibate because of conditions they have in their control.
"Why do incels think that they get to have standards but criticize women who have them?"
Generally speaking, an incel's standards are generally this, be one's looksmatch and virgin, or, be the same looks level as him. It may vary, but unlike foid standards, they only get lower, where some will even resort to having relationship with a disabled foid.

Thats my two cents tbh

just swim in the ocean with whales theory

they really are such retards, in any normal, sane world, wanting not even a looksmatched but weightmatched foid would never be seen as a high standard at all

Didn't read any post itt but if you're a fat person reading this, kill yourself. Especially if you're a young fat person in their 'prime'. You fat-ass motherfuckers are utterly subhuman. How the fuck can a human being be fat?

Landwhaled are bleach on my eyes

You can have all the preferances you want though, no incel will get a non landwhale.