Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Ragefuel][ERfuel][LifeFuel] Reminder this is what Elliot Rodgers had to suffer through while living in Santa Barbara

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★

Love him or hate but I relate to suffering he went through.
There couple comments that are pure lifefuel though after you watch this video.
Capture 2018 07 08 00 26 53

Capture 2018 07 08 00 25 39

ummm, this is benign compared to what really goes down. ER himself probably witnessed worse.

Good grief, I only made it 2 minutes in before I had to turn it off, it's no wonder he snapped.

All their promiscuous pleasures, while we are suffering. What a world, what a life.

Not a single ethnic stacy, i'm disapoointed

Look guys, don't lose hope. If you work hard and start earning six figures and start hardcore lifting and learn to be sociable and approach hundreds of women, after 10 years or so you'll have a chance with some of these girls once they hit 40 and need someone to buy shit for their teenage kids and pay for their fourth boob job and lipo and monthly botox.

Just self improve bros, we're all going to make it.

Not a single small framed dude in sight.

Unpopular oppinion: Fuck Rodger he was scum.

I would smile to all of those foids and then all of the sudden i would send a stream of acid in those bitches faces.

This thread was already made months ago but someone else exactly the same words. You new niggas need to start reposting old shit tbh

y u fags keep posting this shit? IT OVER !!!!

Kim was our only hope, but he let us all down :feelsree:

Degenerate scum need to be publicly shamed, tortured, and executed.

Holy fuck that is too much. Incel hell.

Look guys, don't lose hope. If you work hard and start earning six figures and start hardcore lifting and learn to be sociable and approach hundreds of women, after 10 years or so you'll have a chance with some of these girls once they hit 40 and need someone to buy shit for their teenage kids and pay for their fourth boob job and lipo and monthly botox.

:feelsrope:

California the center of degeneracy and cuckoldry.

Reminder every time this thread pops up: Elliot specifically went to Santa Barbara for this purpose. He demanded to have sex with the hottest Stacii on the planet. He seriously thought these degenerate whores worth billions would throw themselves at a 5'9 effeminate Hapa.

Don't forget they'll have high positions of power in the society.

"Feminism is a shit test" when she calls the cops to seize the family mansion later on.

just realised what ER means

That video brings back bad memories of when I was a short ugly ethnic coper in undergrad reading PUA stuff and then going out and being surrounded by massive white Chads and girls that wanted them, while I would try talking/dancing with them and they'd just NOPE me consistently. Then I'd go back to my room drunk as fuck and pass out wondering what the fuck I was doing with my life and waking up the next day depressed as hell. Then doing it again the next weekend all over again hoping it would be different.

That was what the first two years of university was for me. Then I learned my lesson and gave up.

That video brings back bad memories of when I was a short ugly ethnic coper in undergrad reading PUA stuff and then going out and being surrounded by massive white Chads and girls that wanted them, while I would try talking/dancing with them and they'd just NOPE me consistently. Then I'd go back to my dorm room drunk as fuck and pass out wondering what the fuck I was doing with my life and waking up the next day depressed as hell. Then doing it again the next weekend all over again hoping it would be different.

That was what the first two years of university was for me. Then I learned my lesson and gave up.
Did you do PUA approach during college before you gived up ? If so what were women reaction?

Did you do PUA approach during college before you gived up ? If so what were women reaction?

I did PUA in college and for a few years after. I even did a bit a few years ago.

Most of them are just disgusted by you and make it obvious. You get a range of:

- Disgusted face and turn away
- "I have a boyfriend" and turn away
- Look at you blankly like they didn't hear and turn away
- Single word answers for a bit then turn away
- Polite disinterest until eventually turn away
- Small percent will openly mock you

About 30% will talk to you for some duration, and at most around 5% will seem legitimately interested in talking.

It's nice when you get a good one. Makes you feel really human. But the rest of the time you feel like trash and it's a grind.

I did PUA in college and for a few years after. I even did a bit a few years ago.

Most of them are just disgusted by you and make it obvious. You get a range of:

- Disgusted face and turn away
- "I have a boyfriend" and turn away
- Look at you blankly like they didn't hear and turn away
- Single word answers for a bit then turn away
- Polite disinterest until eventually turn away
- Small percent will openly mock you

About 30% will talk to you for some duration, and at most around 5% will seem legitimately interested in talking.

It's nice when you get a good one. Makes you feel really human. But the rest of the time you feel like trash and it's a grind.
Yeah sucks it almost not worth doing that at university(or anywhere else tbh)because you have to deal with campus security being fuck assholes towards you, deal with campus office and dean accusing you at harassing girls and worrying about women falsely accusing you for harassment.

Yeah sucks it almost not worth doing that at university(or anywhere else tbh)because you have to deal with campus security being fuck assholes towards you, deal with campus office and dean accusing you at harassing girls and worrying about women falsely accusing you for harassment.

I never had any problems with campus police or bouncers. Just girls were mildly annoyed by my existence and then they moved on with their lives.