Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RAGE FUEL, my house-mate is literally fucking an 18 year old right now

What it feels like to live with an oldchad?

kill them in minecraft

Living in dorms or any other kind of similar arrangement is the ultimate suifuel.

100% YES
l was invited by a friend in his apartment (they were 4 students sharing a 5 pieces flat) and when l entered one morning at 11 AM, l heard a girl moaning just behind one door. l looked my friend and laughed.
Then we went for lunch and that girl came in the dinning room and began kissing his bf, in front of all other 3 single guys (+ me).

That was a strong suifuel, really strong

I went to see a movie with my friend and his dad when we were young. His dad is a giga tallfag like 6ft8 (his moms a midget though so my friend ended up being short:feelskek:) and all girls would eye fuck the fuck out of him. It didn't matter the age. Girls would stop walking and start smiling and just ogle him in lust.

I Hope I get a 60 year old. Then I'll brag about it. Who is to say an 18 year old is better than a 60 year old. If the sixty year old makes me happy, then I hit the Jackpot.
It is al in my mind, if the woman is beautiful. It will take a lot of effort, but I will make myself happy with a 60 year old. In my mind, she will look like Farrah Faucet Majors.

I went to see a movie with my friend and his dad when we were young. His dad is a giga tallfag like 6ft8 (his moms a midget though so my friend ended up being short:feelskek:) and all girls would eye fuck the fuck out of him. It didn't matter the age. Girls would stop walking and start smiling and just ogle him in lust.

Then people on here want to claim "height doesn't matter". Height is critical.

How does he feel about having an incel son? What does he tell you? Anything useful or insightful or is he mostly useless and full of shit?

My dad is a Chad as well and I can relate to what he says, though my dad is married. It's essentially forced the blackpill on me from a young age, because the difference in how he gets treated in interactions with others and in public vs. when I am by myself is so vast. I'd kill to look like my dad. 6'2, blue eyes, insane frame, extremely well developed jaw/gonial angle, strong maxilla, very good frame with broad shoulders and muscular. His senior HS pic makes me want to kill myself. I'd rate him a 8/10 then. Even in his 60s, he's still a solid 7. He regularly gets told he looks like he's in his 40s. I just got hit with the shit end of the stick of the lottery that is genetics :feelsbadman:

I would've been so infuriated. That's gruesome and selfish act he committed.