Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RAGE FUEL, my house-mate is literally fucking an 18 year old right now

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
And I can hear her moan and shit, they have been going at it for 1.5 fucking hours now.

And he is fucking 38 YEARS FUCKING OLD.

Last weekend, he had a 19 year old over.

Its fucking insane the power of good looking guys, they can literally fuck everything in their vision, no matter the fucking age.

He also fucks some 40 year old milfs from time to time, but he says "he prefer them young and fresh"

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

yeah that's the moment one realizes how much of a subhuman he is :feelsree::cryfeels::feelsree::cryfeels:

and yet women will continue to virtue signall and denying blackpill WORST FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALLING SOCIOPATH WHORES :woke::woke:

writing this cuz my flatmate is with his gf behind the wall :feelsrope:

This was one of the things that tipped ER over the edge. Hearing others having sex in his vicinity.

You're better off getting out of there ASAP.

LifeFuel for oldcels.

Potent ER fuel

What does he look like? PM pic.

bro...... i know bro...

What does he look like? PM pic.

I need to ask him first I can do it tomororw.

He is 5´10 white chiseled jawline and does testosterone and gym alot so he is ripped. Full head of hair, great facial hair and robust skull. He used to play hockey in his 20s and also competed in boxing.
I just cannot take this shit, when does these fucking slayers even stop? He gonna keep at it in his damn 40s too probably, what ever happened to our society? 40s are supposed to have kids and fat old wifes not FUCKING 20 YEAR OLD SLUTS

I need to ask him first I can do it tomororw.

He is 5´10 white chiseled jawline and does testosterone and gym alot so he is ripped. Full head of hair, great facial hair and robust skull. He used to play hockey in his 20s and also competed in boxing.
I just cannot take this shit, when does these fucking slayers even stop? He gonna keep at it in his damn 40s too probably, what ever happened to our society? 40s are supposed to have kids and fat old wifes not FUCKING 20 YEAR OLD SLUTS

Tell him you're going to send it to a highly trustworthy person who's never leaked a picture before, you can ask other users if you aren't sure. @allbluee for instance can vouch for me with a bunch of others. I'm just really curious to see what he must look like at this age. Meanwhile I'm in my early 20s and rotting since I'm ugly as fuck.

And I can hear her moan and shit, they have been going at it for 1.5 fucking hours now.

Its fucking insane the power of good looking guys, they can literally fuck everything in their vision, no matter the fucking age.

He also fucks some 40 year old milfs from time to time, but he says "he prefer them young and fresh"

What country boyo and where does he meet them?

thank the lord i dont live with a roommate anymore. I'd have to make a run for it fast.

LifeFuel for oldchadcels

Tell him you're going to send it to a highly trustworthy person who's never leaked a picture before, you can ask other users if you aren't sure. @allbluee for instance can vouch for me with a bunch of others. I'm just really curious to see what he must look like at this age. Meanwhile I'm in my early 20s and rotting since I'm ugly as fuck.

I can ask him tomorrow friend. He looks good, very muscular and masculine and strong, rugged with full head of hair and chiseled facial features. Also dark deep voice and huge hands. Wouldnt surprise me if his cock is big aswell cause these sluts are screaming their brains out for sure.

I just wanna kill myself.

A lot of foids 18 to 20 like older guys nowadays, fucking gay ass earth

my depression gets worser and worser. day by day. where is the fucking atomic bomb?

I can ask him tomorrow friend. He looks good, very muscular and masculine and strong, rugged with full head of hair and chiseled facial features. Also dark deep voice and huge hands. Wouldnt surprise me if his cock is big aswell cause these sluts are screaming their brains out for sure.

I just wanna kill myself.

Sure, you can send me a PM either way regardless of his answer. Has he ever tried bringing somebody for you?

Forced to be a cuck. It's Over.

Is he a 38 year old chad?
Life fuel tbh.

I caN gather all the money till 30. From 30-50 I’ll fuck 18 year olds like chad

This once again disproves the “life ends at 30 cope” that is so frequently spewed.

For those that the Norwood reaper forgets, life continues until they’re about 60

At 30? No way, thats what lookism idiots say, maybe its over for ugly-cels like me but it was over all life for me. For good looking guys they just never stop, they NEVER STOP and it makes me so fucking mad.

This once again disproves the “life ends at 30 cope” that is so frequently spewed.

For those that the Norwood reaper forgets, life continues until they’re about 60
I really hope Norwood and aging reaper keeps forgetting me

How did he meet her?

Legit I believe this. My dad pulls in teenagers and he is in his 50s. Not all the time like your Chad friend but maybe once in a while a few times a year. He meets all kinds of women since he works in an area where he goes door to door. Think of like a Jahova Witness or Mormon that goes door to door to tell you about their good book. He meets people that way and he meets TONS of girls when he goes out to walk his dogs. They walk pretty far and so many single girls have dogs for protection during their college years. He just eats them up. Saw it in person first hand tbh. One of my most horrible moments
Happened like 10 years ago. I was 20-something. He was mid 40s. Father's Day and this new girl in our apartment wants to come and attention whore to me. I tell her to go fuck off because I'm spending time with my Father like a good boy. Dad comes so I tell him this "funny" story of this whore. He gets angry with me. He had been drinking by now so he gets SUPER angry and kicks me out of his house. Goes to talk to her to "console" her and next thing I know I'm outside like a fucking jackass and my dad is pounding teenage vag inside.
Guess my Dad doesn't know about bros before hoes.

Legit I believe this. My dad pulls in teenagers and he is in his 50s. Not all the time like your Chad friend but maybe once in a while a few times a year. He meets all kinds of women since he works in an area where he goes door to door. Think of like a Jahova Witness or Mormon that goes door to door to tell you about their good book. He meets people that way and he meets TONS of girls when he goes out to walk his dogs. They walk pretty far and so many single girls have dogs for protection during their college years. He just eats them up. Saw it in person first hand tbh. One of my most horrible moments
Happened like 10 years ago. I was 20-something. He was mid 40s. Father's Day and this new girl in our apartment wants to come and attention whore to me. I tell her to go fuck off because I'm spending time with my Father like a good boy. Dad comes so I tell him this "funny" story of this whore. He gets angry with me. He had been drinking by now so he gets SUPER angry and kicks me out of his house. Goes to talk to her to "console" her and next thing I know I'm outside like a fucking jackass and my dad is pounding teenage vag inside.
Guess my Dad doesn't know about bros before hoes.

Jesus. What's your dad look like?

Easy solution is to leave.

Chad never age. While incels age like shit and are spoiled and rotten goods as soon as they leave womb.

Chad never age. While incels age like shit and are spoiled and rotten goods as soon as they leave womb.

It's partly because having good bones just makes you look rugged with age, while bad bones make you look like you're melting.

eg. Good bones:

_DSC5037.jpg

Bad bones:

steve-buscemi-204410-1-402.jpg

Both show the signs of aging, but only one looks truly bad because of it.

Yeah but describe him. eg. height/build/face/race.
Used to be like 6'3''. Shrunk to just about 6'1'' or 6' in his old age. Full head of jet black hair like Elvis (he dyes it to look young like everyone in Hollywood does). Great facial symmetry. Usually clean shaven but can grow nice facial hair when he wants to. Owns his own business so has money to spend. Lives in his own place. Had multiple vehicles. Multiple girls wanting his attention. Big feet (ya know what they say). Um...I mean I can go on and on about how his genes shit all over mine but then I'll get into this weird territory where it sounds like I'd want to fuck my own Dad so I'll stop here

Love is an illusion. If I can make my mind believe that sex with a 60 year old is better than an 18 year old, then I am the winner. Who is to say an 18 year old is better? Happiness is in the mind of the guy. If I get a 60 year old, I made up my mind to be happier than with an 18 year old. The 60 year old knows better.

Having a good hairline past 40 is like hitting the lotto twice.
If you get a good hairline back after 60, that's like hitting the jackpot three times.

Used to be like 6'3''. Shrunk to just about 6'1'' or 6' in his old age. Full head of jet black hair like Elvis (he dyes it to look young like everyone in Hollywood does). Great facial symmetry. Usually clean shaven but can grow nice facial hair when he wants to. Owns his own business so has money to spend. Lives in his own place. Had multiple vehicles. Multiple girls wanting his attention. Big feet (ya know what they say). Um...I mean I can go on and on about how his genes shit all over mine but then I'll get into this weird territory where it sounds like I'd want to fuck my own Dad so I'll stop here

How does he feel about having an incel son? What does he tell you? Anything useful or insightful or is he mostly useless and full of shit?

How does he feel about having an incel son? What does he tell you? Anything useful or insightful or is he mostly useless and full of shit?
>How does he feel about having an incel son?
Obviously he doesn't know. We don't talk much and I lied my ass off back in HS/college so as far as he knows I've been around the block a few times.
>What does he tell you?
Same as my Mom. When I'll get a gf and give him grandkids and he just wants me to be happy. Just like any parent.
>Anything useful?
Just the same shitty advice that good looking people tell ugly people:
-Be confident
-Be dominant in the conversation
-Smell good
-Pay for the date
etc...etc.....
Nothing that will actually help me.

>How does he feel about having an incel son?
Obviously he doesn't know. We don't talk much and I lied my ass off back in HS/college so as far as he knows I've been around the block a few times.
>What does he tell you?
Same as my Mom. When I'll get a gf and give him grandkids and he just wants me to be happy. Just like any parent.
>Anything useful?
Just the same shitty advice that good looking people tell ugly people:
-Be confident
-Be dominant in the conversation
-Smell good
-Pay for the date
etc...etc.....
Nothing that will actually help me.

Yeah good looking people are retarded. They usually have no idea how good they have it. Good luck when you finally break it to him.

60:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: banging bitches in the retirement home. I'd say mid 40s

ITS OVER

If I lived with such a guy I would go ER eventually

Living in dorms or any other kind of similar arrangement is the ultimate suifuel.

Yet people say it’s over for guys at 30: Yeah, SUB-7 GUYS! The :redpill: guys think 35 is the peak for men because looks and money intersect at their highest point but then they cite George Clooney or Bruce Willis as examples...JFL! Thoughts and prayers, OP, but not in the libtard sarcastic way.