Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Rage Fuel] [Hypocrisy] UKCels GTFIH... Foids Committee wants to enact precursor to "Final Solution" for Incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
I agree that singers shouldn't dress indecently, because it's mainly feemayle singers that dress like streetcorner hookers.

"...performers must "not offend the general public" for example with "attire which expose the groin, private parts, buttock or female breast(s)."

Wtf this is lifefuel. No more foids showing off their ass and tits to attract Chads and torture incels.

Anyway the rest of it like sexting only really applies to normies, so fuck them.

"Evidence: screw evidence"
THE FUCKING LOBOTOMY HAS BEEN TOO THOROUGH!!!

"Evidence: screw evidence"

why are most foids like this?

They lack rationality and have a strong sense of entitlement.

You'd think they still would want "evidence" though right? Like if they think they are actually right why would they be against evidence?? Foids make no sense.

You'd think they still would want "evidence" though right? Like if they think they are actually right why would they be against evidence?? Foids make no sense.
You have heard of the hashtag "#BelieveWoman" and the attendant and more longstanding belief that women should be believed about any accusation or claim that they make without furnishing evidence, haven't you?

Feminist women today largely believe:
i) Women are superior to men in every imaginable way.
ii) Women are "oppressed"/"marginalised" and so (sic -- there's no reason this follows) their perspectives must not be dismissed or even questioned by the "oppressor" group, i.e. men.

So, from their perspective, if women are i) superior to men and ii) historical victim who need social, political and cultural redress then providing evidence is unnecessary. Furthermore, the woker ones can claim that those who ask for evidence are bigotted, hateful misogynists in disguise, or even that the demand for or concept of evidence is itself part of a white, male patriarchal system that oppresses women.

It's all bullshit.