Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Radfem stops being a radfem after seeing chad

full

Mind you she has a boyfriend

View: https://x.com/hollowearthterf/status/1814726876264267819

This is how she thinks about 99% of men

View: https://x.com/hollowearthterf/status/1688611589031591936

But no, Chad was ensoulled and we all weren't, so we are banished to the barracks

View: https://x.com/hollowearthterf/status/1810353472484815026

Totalradfemdeath

Chad can turn the most radical feminist into a sex pet.
That's why foid rights are the core problem of everything in soyciety rn, that these hypocrites who can do a 180° when their pussy gets wet, have some kind of power, decisions, etc, they should be treated like property because they're destructive forces that will ruin everything sooner or later.

What's most infuriating is all the "based edgy alt right" boys, trad cons and manosphere creators on Twitter follow her and constantly try to jestermax in the comments. Blocked so many people just to not get her tweets spammed in my feed.

What's most infuriating is all the "based edgy alt right" boys, trad cons and manosphere creators on Twitter follow her and constantly try to jestermax in the comments.
and I can bet you $500 all of them are Christcucks.

and I can bet you $500 all of them are Christcucks.
Either Christ cucks or redpill copers. She intentionally baits cuckservatives too sometimes by regurgitating their points so she gets more idiot guys thinking they're the one filling her replies with their desperation. It's pathetic.

I JUST CAN'T FUCKING CONTINUE LIVING WITHOUT A GOOD LOWER THIRD
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Yeah feminism is a cope. If you think about it very deeply, why would a woman ever want to be a feminist if she had a Chad husband who provides for her? Essentially feminism is for the bottom 95% of women, just like blackpill is for the bottom 95% of men.

She looks like a schizophrenic on medication, but it's something many women unconsciously think about.

lmao in thinking that matriarchal societies work, those who maintain civilization are ugly, intellectual and hard-working men
Every matriarchal tribe is a pit of matricide, weakness and inhumanities
This is why patriarchal civilizations have always won
In general, women don't have the capacity to do anything other than tribal, even their rights were only granted by male rationalizations

View attachment 1203626
She looks like a schizophrenic on medication, but it's something many women unconsciously think about.

lmao in thinking that matriarchal societies work, those who maintain civilization are ugly, intellectual and hard-working men
In general, women don't have the capacity to do anything other than tribal, even their rights were only granted by male rationalizations
She says she is autistic but I'm not sure if it's troll or not, you know how girls are

Those are her beliefs though, I can attest to that, she became radfem after being tradcon and getting abused by her fascist husband.

She says she is autistic but I'm not sure if it's troll or not, you know how girls are

Those are her beliefs though, I can attest to that, she became radfem after being tradcon and getting abused by her fascist husband.
she said she is a 55 year old obese Chinese woman

I wanna fucking strangle her to death

View attachment 1203626

Women are weird. There are actual chads with high IQs like Peter Scholze but they instead flock to criminals. Dysgenics at its finest. All looks and negative character traits desired. As for me, I'm just hoping for a landwhale to even look in my direction.

Women are weird. There are actual chads with high IQs like Peter Scholze but they instead flock to criminals. Dysgenics at its finest. All looks and negative character traits desired. As for me, I'm just hoping for a landwhale to even look in my direction.
Women are not capable of maintaining a civilization, hormones and menstruation leave them completely bipolar and unstable, irrational and emotional

He isn't a chad though, very feminine weak looking...

Nvm he is GL
before I only saw this pic and judged from it
View attachment 1203695
Ye I remember being on Discord showing this foid Peter Scholze and telling her, "hey ok ur chad only u think this guy is better looking than chico?". She was like "yeah he's better looking". Showed her his math lectures; instant turn off. You don't win with foids.

Ye I remember being on Discord showing this foid Peter Scholze and telling her, "hey ok ur chad only u think this guy is better looking than chico?". She was like "yeah he's better looking". Showed her his math lectures; instant turn off. You don't win with foids.
What causes them to say that ?

Another ogre looking mfker whos a pussy magnet because he has big femur bones jfl at this clown world

Another ogre looking mfker whos a pussy magnet because he has big femur bones jfl at this clown world
Just be tall is law

What causes them to say that ?
I dunno. I guess it's because of the IQ gap or something. I thought a guy like this would have a huge foid fan base by now but it's mostly just stemcels and nerds (The committee that chose him for the fields had Terry Tao himself for instance).