Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Racisms is easier to disprove than lookism

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Racisms (as far as it exists as more than the natural consequence of nigger-culture (“dat boy is actin´ white yo”)) is supposedly a set of circumstances that benefit white people and hinder black people from social advancement.

But it is easy to “disprove” the existence of racism with two pronged anecdotal evidence:

“There is no racism, because I know many black people who are highly successful.”
“There is no racism, because I know many white people who are highly disadvantaged.”

Both of these statements could be counted as “evidence” because there is, in fact, a high number of successful black and disadvantaged white people.

You cannot do that with lookism:

“Looks aren’t that important because I know many ugly men who are constantly getting dates.”

Might be a “valid” statement, but

“Looks aren’t that important because I know many conventionally attractive men who can’t get dates.”

is invalid because such men are very hard to find and no one would say something like that.

However, both statement should be valid if you (as a retarded normie) assume that personality is more important to women than looks….but for some reason…

Last edited:
Mods pin this or cuck
Very high IQ argument

But this is not what normies think and therefore my argument disposes their hypocrisy.
An ethnic could moneymaxx and statusmaxx his whole life, but when you compare him to his white counterpart it's not even a contest.

iu

The average blonde haired blue eyed guy would progress twice as fast up the pecking order due to his genetics alone, he wouldn't even have to try all that hard since people would automatically think of him as a productive member of society.

No matter what a person says, race hierarchy is law, and white's happen to be at the top of the food chain.

The average blonde haired blue eyed guy would progress twice as fast up the pecking order due to his genetics alone, he wouldn't even have to try all that hard since people would automatically think of him as a productive member of society.
all cope tbh. if you looked like me your life would be the exact same, maybe a small bit better.

Overfocusing on racism while ignoring lookism is like taking a shitload of medicine for a particular sick organ while ignoring all the other organs which are sick as well due to a cancer metastasis and not treating the cancer.

Looks is everything

where is my money? where are my bitches? so tired of brown people blaming everything on their shit colored skin.
True, but Incels have no race :feelsrope:

An ethnic could moneymaxx and statusmaxx his whole life, but when you compare him to his white counterpart it's not even a contest.

iu

No matter what a person says, race hierarchy is law, and white's happen to be at the top of the food chain.
Dude, we are talking past each other.

I agree that there is a racial hierarchy. With everything else being equal, it is white>black>rice>curry…

But that is not what I’m getting at. I’m pointing out that normscum is super concerned with racism while totally ignoring lookism->Hypocrisy

Here:
Overfocusing on racism while ignoring lookism is like taking a shitload of medicine for a particular sick organ while ignoring all the other organs which are sick as well due to a cancer metastasis and not treating the cancer.

Dude, we are talking past each other.

I agree that there is a racial hierarchy. With everything else being equal, it is white>black>rice>curry…

But that is not what I’m getting at. I’m pointing out that normscum is super concerned with racism while totally ignoring lookism->Hypocrisy
Then why are you saying that you somehow "disproved" racism?

The race hierarchy in itself is racist by definition

there's so many words that end with ,,ism" and many signal trouble
racism mostly goes back to lookism, so this thread is redundant and self-contradictory

Last edited:
racism mostly goes back to lookism, so this thread is redundant and self-contradictory
What I've been saying since the beginning

/thread

You didn’t disprove anything racism just like lookism is real and will always exist they’re interlinked with each. It’s part of human nature, low iq thread.
if you looked like me your life would be the exact same, maybe a small bit better.
You literally contradicted yourself with that last part of the sentence. Whites have it easy but not as easy as people make it out be, this especially applies if you live in a white country since people have hierarchies within their countries/race etc.

If I was a white (high to low average looker) I’ll be putting good use it. The problem is whites lack almost complete awareness about race willingly or because it’s better to just be oblivious to reality. To be honest this applies to other race too but to an lesser extent, they can’t afford to do that.
so tired of brown people blaming everything on their shit colored skin.
Agreed, I do believe people should stop blaming whites or anyone period because it’s pointless. Life is by its very nature unjust. What I hate is people who pick I choose to apply this rule about stop 'blaming and pick yourself on the both straps' I would much prefer consistency, this is why I don’t really blame anyone for my incel situation because it’s a natural state of being at this present time.

Then why are you saying that you somehow "disproved" racism?

You didn’t disprove anything...

I’m not trying to disprove anything. That is why it put it in quote marks. I’m trying to say that, for normies, it would be far easier to disprove racism than it would be to disprove lookism but they only accept the existence of racism and that is why they are hypocrites.