Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill racism is tarot for men

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@CCPcel

kinda true tbh. some over focus on it a bit much. Imo some of the racial science is kinda closer to astrology than tarot. Especially with Scorpio/Tarus type labels being similar to breaking down big race labels to smaller one(white->Anglo,Slav,med) etc.

If some races are, for example, generally taller than others, can't we surmise that their brains can be different too?

Not trying to defend racist idiots, just pointing it out

Yes in the term its one big cope and it takes out the individualism and they ride as a tribe. Chad of my race is more superior than your race so if I stick with him Im automatically better also.

Men like history and anthropology in general, nationalists overfocus on the ethnicity part more, most men and women are racist anyway.

but it's almost only for men. almost no one is racist against foids :feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Men like history and anthropology in general, nationalists overfocus on the ethnicity part more, most men and women are racist anyway.
foids do what current social stigma allows

I don't believe in "scientific racism" I am just racist and I really hate jews kurds and blacks.

Last edited:
but it's almost only for men. almost no one is racist against foids :feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
sometimes women are, but rarely. Like black girls envious of white girls or white girls envious of asian girls

i agree with transgendered trucel
kinda true tbh. some over focus on it a bit much. Imo some of the racial science is kinda closer to astrology than tarot. Especially with Scorpio/Tarus type labels being similar to breaking down big race labels to smaller one(white->Anglo,Slav,med) etc.

Lmao true asf, no tribe sees women as threat but as prize and loot

jfl at the tarrot videos. i used to watch them.

Being racist is logical.

It's all about masses and stereotypes.

Individuals are one of a kind and should be treated as such.

But groups always revert to their lowest level.

Even whites! Gullible morons that are only smart enough to get along in bad conditions. If times are good, they can be clever and improve stuff. When greedy they are quietly vicious and even more sneaky than Asians.

Niggers require a tight extended family group to live well. Vicious when greedy.

Central south Americans, mezitos, are generally lazy and stupid, but if greedy are vicious and are as bad as greedy bush niggers. But can be clever if they need to be. (Witness truck+bicycles!)

Asians are sneaky devious and shifty, and require a strong leader to fully cooperate with each other.