Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Racism is becoming more tolerated

And you are calling your Arab boyfriend to protect your ass
Right? :lul::lul::lul: It's funny they do it multiple times. Calling each other back to back.

Kikes and Mullas are made from the same cloth anyway. Both are the same. Both pray in the same way, have the same God. Both cut their dicks. Both wear hats. Both rape children.

First you don't have any evidence for your claims and secondly he always talks like that you can go through his profile.
Also brocel, I never asked what type of curry are you? From which state? Where are you living now?

First you don't have any evidence for your claims and secondly he always talks like that you can go through his profile.
Not calling him to protect anything, it’s just funny cause Anandkonda is retarded. But since you aren’t a bad faith actor like him, I’ll keep taking what you say seriously.

For the evidence part, what do you think about the part where it said older studies said India had an iq of 82 instead of 76. Is that also fake?

Literally made this guy have a mental breakdown cause he doesn’t want to believe sands have a higher iq than curries jfl.
Sands literally believe that Jihad and dying in war for some war lord will make then go to heaven and have 72 virgins. You you know some mullas before suicide bombing wear guards to dicks so that it wont damage for usage in heaven :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Palestinians literally kill their own children to increase the death count

The worst that Hindus believe in is that cow dung cures cancer and shit

Not calling him to protect anything, it’s just funny cause Anandkonda is retarded. But since you aren’t a bad faith actor like him, I’ll keep taking what you say seriously.

For the evidence part, what do you think about the part where it said older studies said India had an iq of 82 instead of 76. Is that also fake?
That proves my point even further he just assumed IQ. He never had any evidence for what he claims. And how tf do you expect that India's Gdp growed, more people came out of poverty but simultaneously their IQ decreased.

That proves my point even further he just assumed IQ. He never had any evidence for what he claims. And how tf do you expect that India's Gdp growed, more people came out of poverty but simultaneously their IQ decreased.
Exactly India lifted 415 million poverty in just 15 years.

I’ll keep taking what you say seriously.
Only for a while until @rope infinity ♾️ starts busting your ass hard. I agree Indian IQ is low but not lower than literal sand nigger who "like to bomb crap and live in open sewage." and kill their own children in wars.

Change from 82 to 76 could be explained by just sampling, but who knows. Do you dispute the 82 claim?

It's a funny AVI. This it it's back story

:lul::lul:

Change from 82 to 76 could be explained by just sampling, but who knows. Do you dispute the 82 claim?
There's isn't any evidence for his claims. He is just assuming. The article linked @anandkonda is likely to have more evidence.

What about the earlier 82 iq number?
Again there isn't any evidence. He just assuming all I can saw is most Indians are normal and act normal can talk normally can solve basic math problems. By that I would assume they have normal/functional IQ.

solve basic math problems.
Indians easily mogg Americans in math. Looking at SAT exam math level is about 4 grade math in Indian standards lol :lul: :lul: :lul: . Chinks and curries mogg mayos in math for sure

Last edited:
it’s just funny cause Anandkonda is retarded
Pedo commie kike translation: @anandkonda is blasting my ass which is filled with a Karl Marx dildo with facts and logic and I am afraid the dildo will fall off. So I will ignore him and claim I am still right with willful ignorance and think I am high IQ when in fact I am a inbreed pedo kike

Again there isn't any evidence. He just assuming all I can saw is most Indians are normal and act normal can talk normally can solve basic math problems. By that I would assume they have normal/functional IQ.
What IQ sources would you look at then? And what do you make of the genetic analyst sand nigger who said SNPs correlated with higher IQ are far more common in East Asians and such?

Pedo commie kike translation: @anandkonda is blasting my ass which is filled with a Karl Marx dildo with facts and logic and I am afraid the dildo will fall off. So I will ignore him and claim I am still right with willful ignorance and think I am high IQ when in fact I am a inbreed pedo kike
Gets called low iq
“kArL mArX DiLdo iN bUtT pEdO KikE”
Amazing response. Truly indicative of your high iq

I have already shown inbreeding is common in South India.

What IQ sources would you look at then?
Test performances are good indicators. But again they aren't god's words.
And what do you make of the genetic analyst sand nigger who said SNPs correlated with higher IQ are far more common in East Asians and such?
There are overall 70 SNPs out of million that are unique to ethnicities. And none of them are related to intelligence. Again you don't even know what you are talking about.

That's a lie. He was also a friend and collaborator with the communist and Early Zionist Moses Hess
marx has a falling out with him and mocks him in the communist manifesto. Plus marx shits on jews in his letters to people and also called antisemitic by people even today due to his work “on the Jewish question”

No MY COUNTRY (not me) called low IQ with a evidence of some cumskin nigger without any iota of evidence and has conclusions against logic
You are your country, you are not an individual.

Test performances are good indicators. But again they aren't god's words.

There are overall 70 SNPs out of million that are unique to ethnicities. And none of them are related to intelligence. Again you don't even know what you are talking about.
I never said unique. As I said before, the prevalence of certain SNPs.

marx has a falling out with him and mocks him in the communist manifesto. Plus marx shits on jews in his letters to people and also called antisemitic by people even today due to his work “on the Jewish question”
Whatever he was connected with Jews and Zionists

@Copexodius Maximus has highest iq because of superior ashkenazi genes

You are your country, you are not an individual.
Classic Marxist shit. De-individualizing and suffixing shitty group identities to dividing them up into groups and making them fight with each other than destabilizing the nation.

Seen this shit done way too many kike. I am ME not anything else first.

Classic Marxist shit. De-individualizing and suffixing shitty group identities to dividing them up into groups and making them fight with each other than destabilizing the nation.

Seen this shit done way too many kike. I am ME not anything else first.
No, just talking about you cause you are a hindutva.

@Copexodius Maximus has highest iq because of superior ashkenazi genes
Jfl, honestly @orzmund was the highest iq user on this whole forum imo. Don’t know where he went.

There's no empirical evidence, claiming such things.
You literally have genetic analysts like him saying it. And he’s a sand nigger so he doesn’t benefit from saying his people have less of these SNPs on average

No, just talking about you cause you are a hindutva.
I reject all group identities. I am ME only. All the group identities I have originate from other excursionist group identities.

I reject all group identities. I am ME only. All the group identities I have originate from other excursionist group identities.
You will not escape what you said, unless you changed your mind.

And you have literal geneticist, with degrees and experience. Disagreeing with what he said.
Where have they disagreed with these SNPs being unequally distributed among different populations? I’m curious, never heard of that before.

Where have they disagreed with these SNPs being unequally distributed among different populations? I’m curious, never heard of that before.
They have disagreed that certain population have SNPs related to intelligence in higher frequency.

Low iq moment. Over for you.
More like I didn't understand what a pedo kike baby dick sucker typed
You will not escape what you said
Why the fuck would I want to change my mind when I am correct? Identifying with group identities is retarded
unless you changed your mind.
I don't change my mind until someone convinces me otherwise. Last one who did that was Yuri Bezmenov

More like I didn't understand what a pedo kike baby dick sucker typed

Why the fuck would I want to change my mind when I am correct? Identifying with group identities is retarded

I don't change my mind until someone convinces me otherwise. Last one who did that was Yuri Bezmenov
Hindutva is hindu zionism, which is group identification.

Hindutva is hindu zionism, which is group identification.
"You are a Muslim, hence I am a Hindu, else I am a Vishwa Manav, a global human."- Savarkar

All Indic religions are not exclusionary like you abrahamic cucks are to other non believers