Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Racism is becoming more tolerated

"You are a Muslim, hence I am a Hindu, else I am a Vishwa Manav, a global human."- Savarkar

All Indic religions are not exclusionary like you abrahamic cucks are to other non believers
0CD1FB2A F312 48CC BFB6 5F70B691E5CA

So inclusive

It doesn't specifically talks about SNPs but it should be enough for you
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8872358/
I read the abstract. What am I supposed to get from this?

What is your IQ? Will you at least reveal that?
I never did a traditional test. But I'm assuming I have average IQ. I'm sure it's functional though.

So inclusive
More than abharamic cucks. That's the Paradox of tolerance. We SHOULD be intollerent to groups which are intolerant to us.

No one here hates bohra muslims, Kerala christians, zoroastrians, or even Jews that live here. We include them in our definition of "Hindu"

We only hate bombing mullas and rice bag cuckstrian missionaries.

More than abharamic cucks. That's the Paradox of tolerance. We SHOULD be intollerent to groups which are intolerant to us.

No one here hates bohra muslims, Kerala christians, zoroastrians, or even Jews that live here. We include them in our definition of "Hindu"

We only hate bombing mullas and rice bag cuckstrian missionaries.
B1EC3FB5 40F4 447A BFA9 FCE9D35330D5

Randomly checked Rig Veda 2.12.6, 2.23.4, 9.13.9, . It doesn't say that

You sent we shit from rigged veda instead of rig veda or what? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Will not trust rest of it. Fuck you deceptive kike nigger

@Made in Heaven come check this out.
Literally made this guy have a mental breakdown cause he doesn’t want to believe sands have a higher iq than curries jfl.
Pajeets are just brown jews at the end of the day, they wish they could accomplish what jews have done, but they're too low IQ for it.

Imagine unironically being a hindu fascist Holy fuck.

At least islam and christianity have civilizational accomplishments, so someone being a radical for those religions males sense

Imagine unironically being a hindu fascist Holy fuck.
I mean you else will mob lynch all the mullas here then? The IDF Jews wont help us in bombing them off, we have to do it ourself

Jews were themselves brown initially and some even today sand
Not mud brown like pajeets. More like the color of beach sand

I mean you else will mob lynch all the mullas here then? The IDF Jews wont help us in bombing them off, we have to do it ourself
Your cockroach race depends on gulf countries to survive

At least islam and christianity have civilizational accomplishments
They literally believed Earth was flat when we even calculated it's circumference

Last edited:
Your cockroach race depends on gulf countries to survive
Only Kerala mallus. Yes agreed on this, they are commie cockroaches that wont go away. They need to be killed off.

Randomly checked Rig Veda 2.12.6, 2.23.4, 9.13.9, . It doesn't say that

You sent we shit from rigged veda instead of rig veda or what? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Will not trust rest of it. Fuck you deceptive kike nigger
2nd one:You lead men, Bṛhaspati, by virtuous instrumental uctions; you preserve them (from calamity); sin will never overtake him who presents (offerings) to you; you are the afflicter of him who hates (holy) prayers; you are the punisher of wrath; such is your great mightiness.”

3rd one: “Pure (libations), beholding all things and destroying those who worship not, sit down in the plural ce of sacrifice.”
4th one: “May the fire divine chase away those infidels, who do not perform worship and who are uncivil in speech. They are niggards, unbelievers, say no tribute to fire divine and offer no homage. The fire divine turns those godless people far away who institute no sacred ceremonies.”

Wow, these two are so tolerant of other religions jfl.

5th one: “Augmenting Indra, urging the waters, making all our acts prosperous, destroying the withholders (of oblations).”

Obfuscated translation, here’s one that’s in more clear English.

Rig Veda 9.63.5 ”Augmenting the strength of resplendent self, urging the waters and rejuvenating all noble acts and destroying the infidels.”

Now look up the ones mentioning the Jains. I dare you.

They literally believed Earth was flat when we even calculated it's circumference
Not true
Arabs even today are shit skinned even more than us

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOcOjC7RVBM

Saudi is 44% Arab only, many of the immigrants are indians/blacks.
Keep coping your own rulers are pajeet passing

View attachment 1119585View attachment 1119587
Muhammad Bin Salman does not look pajeet. Neither does the other guy, even if he is ugly.

I'm sorry you're the color of mud

D8fcc4fc b9a8 405d ab42 62521d99b387
34c7fe3d 50a5 46a4 ba87 7087cc961867
4b7f94da abf1 4dd1 ae4d d3e16c84f9ea
8d16a79a b72a 4688 9eea a95f10baf086
Cad54e88 b534 489b 9ed1 cc425ed44f69

Obfuscated translation, here’s one that’s in more clear English.

Rig Veda 9.63.5 ”Augmenting the strength of resplendent self, urging the waters and rejuvenating all noble acts and destroying the infidels.”
More like translations that are convenient to prove your kike deception

इन्द्रं वर्धन्तो अप्तुरः कृण्वन्तो विश्वमार्यम् । अपघ्नन्तो अराव्णः ॥

अराव्ण word arAvnah is used. So, here to it refers to Rakshasas.

Muhammad Bin Salman does not look pajeet. Neither does the other guy, even if he is ugly.
If they walked in the streets of India. No one would suspect them of being foreigners. I have seen many Norths looks like just like that, keep coping.

More like translations that are convenient to prove your kike deception

इन्द्रं वर्धन्तो अप्तुरः कृण्वन्तो विश्वमार्यम् । अपघ्नन्तो अराव्णः ॥

अराव्ण word arAvnah is used. So, here to it refers to Rakshasas.
Jfl at how you couldn’t argue against any of the other ones. Regardless that is not true. The word used here translates to begrudging; hostile; stingy.” In the context, even the link you sent me translated it as
“destroying the withholders (of oblations).” Stop with the completely made up bullshit you are pushing jfl.

Now, since I have debunked your attempts at trying to prove me wrong, I dare you to cite the Jain ones.

Aryabhatta calculated it sandnigger. Don't you know how to read?

View attachment 1119595

Done by greeks and egyptians earlier. your claim of muslims and christians thinking the earth is flat is wrong anyways
If they walked in the streets of India. No one would suspect them of being foreigners. I have seen many Norths looks like just like that, keep coping.
And if I walked in the streets of Britain, no one would suspect me of being a foreigner. I have seen many Brits who look exactly like me, and I've even had right-wing white nationalist Brits accuse me of being "self hating" on twitter when they see my selfie PFP.

It still doesn't change that Bin Salman's phenotype looks Arabid, not Indid.
This the average color tone of people in Tenali and Gunutur. I am fair as fuck don't worry

View attachment 1119597View attachment 1119599
Holy COPE. Pajeet, you're browner than us, just accept, you demi-nigger.

Last edited:
Go rape children you like you do, since your brain is not functioning properly. I am fair as fuck none of my classmates believed I was South Indian
I said he was curry passing not curry like
Keep coping your own rulers are pajeet passing

Last edited:
your claim of muslims and christians thinking the earth is flat is wrong anyways
I guess mullas believed Earth was round or something, but cuckstrians don't even till today. Many flat earth believers I have seen use cuckstrinity to source their beliefs from what I have seen

The article delves into it. The there's no correlation between race and iq. And gap is explained by various sicioeconomic factors
Can you quote what it says in there directly? Because clearly there is a correlation between race and iq, that’s not even debatable. What is debatable is to what extent the difference is genetic or nutrition (the crux of SE factors pretty much).

Done by greeks and egyptians earlier. your claim of muslims and christians thinking the earth is flat is wrong anyways

And if I walked in the streets of Britain, no one would suspect me of being a foreigner. I have seen many Brits who look exactly like me, and I've even had right-wing white nationalist Brits accuse me of being "self hating" on twitter when they see my selfie PFP.

View attachment 1119605

View attachment 1119606
When it comes to IQ he constantly mentions how south indians are high iq and because race is arbitrary he doesn’t identify with north indians. Yet now he claims light skin is common in North India, completely contradicting what he was ranting about a little while back.

k. still looks better than a pajeet.
Average sand looks like this from inbreeding

The Arab rulers look good because they are high IQ and based. They are slowly destroying Islam and reviving pre islam Pagan stuff.

When it comes to IQ he constantly mentions how south indians are high iq and because race is arbitrary he doesn’t identify with north indians. Yet now he claims light skin is common in North India, completely contradicting what he was ranting about a little while back.
I dont put too much effort to arguing against pajeets anymore. I will not being writing LAPs to address any point they male.

Yet now he claims light skin is common in North India, completely contradicting what he was ranting about a little while back.
And? Not all South Indians are dark and not all North Indians are fair.

Like I said I have Tenali ancestory, who are typically very fair than other South Indians

"Sar, I am light skinned brahman, me no dravidian baboon SAAAAAAAAAAR!!!"
Not all Bhramins are fair skinned first. Some look abo from what I have seen.

Fair skins means nothing superior, height is everything which I don't have and darker tamils and mallus are tall. They have superior genes.

Cherrypicking. I wont because I have to look at pictures of males. You sands are the most faggot anyway

Delusional.
They literally build a Hindu temple in their country with pre islam stuff carved in it.

Islam being diluted by your rulers

View: https://twitter.com/sebusher/status/1773406358890574146

Can you quote what it says in there directly?
You need to read it whole, then you'll understand.
Because clearly there is a correlation between race and iq, that’s not even debatable. What is debatable is to what extent the difference is genetic or nutrition (the crux of SE factors pretty much).
And here's a video debunking holy grail of race and IQ

View: https://youtu.be/UBc7qBS1Ujo?si=NFCj2VFBqpKZjX1u

Dude stop coping, the average south indian especially looks like literal mud color skin. Closest being to an abo.
You haven't even been here and you know everything about us? Fuck off kike

Like only 10-20% are dark rest are brown or fair from what I have seen

You need to read it whole, then you'll understand.
I understand the general background, so it would be useful for you to direct me to where it says what you claim it says.

And here's a video debunking holy grail of race and IQ

View: https://youtu.be/UBc7qBS1Ujo?si=NFCj2VFBqpKZjX1u

I’m 5 mins in, and he doesn’t do any debunking nor trying to debunk him. Looked at the timer and realized it’s almost 3 hours long. How about you just tell me the main points? I’m not going to do the research for you jfl.

You haven't even been here and you know everything about us? Fuck off kike

Like only 10-20% are dark rest are brown or fair from what I have seen
Brown = dark.
You look like abos

Seriously, normies are now saying the n word everywhere and are hating on Jews/ethnics. Wokism is out.
they're really saying nigger? hard to believe but good news is good news

Nuck and Juck

:feelsLSD:

I understand the general background, so it would be useful for you to direct me to where it says what you claim it says.
Read it whole, it's complex and multifaceted, cause it's related to IQ.
I’m 5 mins in, and he doesn’t do any debunking nor trying to debunk him. Looked at the timer and realized it’s almost 3 hours long. How about you just tell me the main points? I’m not going to do the research for you jfl.
Research for me jfl. There are no simple main points he debunks the holy grail of race and IQ. Jfl don't tell me you don't know about the holy grail and you are arguing about race and IQ.

Read it whole, it's complex and multifaceted, cause it's related to IQ.

Research for me jfl. There are no simple main points he debunks the holy grail of race and IQ. Jfl don't tell me you don't know about the holy grail and you are arguing about race and IQ.
I do know about Charles Murray’s work but the beginning doesn’t seem like he’s debunking it because the video says Murray writes in the book we can’t say how much of the differences are genetic or environmental, because it has never been studied.

I do know about Charles Murray’s work but the beginning doesn’t seem like he’s debunking it because the video says Murray writes in the book we can’t say how much of the differences are genetic or environmental, because it has never been studied.
It's debunking race and iq and related stuff, watch the whole video.

It's debunking race and iq and related stuff, watch the whole video.
I’m not watching a 3 hour video or reading that giant research paper. If you don’t want to summarize and point to a part of the video and paper, that’s okay. If you don’t remember where it is, let’s just both agree we are too lazy to continue lol.