Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

racism is only based if it doesnt involve white worship

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont care, fuck white people for being powerful and pushing their progressive agenda everywhere

fuck jews for being capitalist and greedy, and powerful also

fuck arabs for being rude and uncivilized, with intimidating beards

fuck spics for being uncivilized and only being good at importing drugs

fuck rice for letting their women chase white chads

fuck curries for being unhygienic and backwards, and also being white worshippers

fuck blacks for their thug and rap culture, their women are annoying also

FUCK EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF RACE

Based. Everything and everybody deserves  retribution. :feelshmm:

I dont care, fuck white people for being powerful and pushing their progressive agenda everywhere

fuck jews for being capitalist and greedy, and powerful also

fuck spics for being uncivilized and only being good at importing drugs

fuck rice for letting their women chase white chads

fuck curries for being unhygienic and backwards, and also being white worshippers

fuck blacks for their thug and rap culture, their women are annoying also

FUCK EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF RACE
Dude roasted every race imaginable

I know some certain people here are only going to focus on one of the things you listed and sperg out on you.

Why intimidating? Beard are based.

The problem is when the Western world started shaving their faces as if they were imitating their foids.

Why intimidating? Beard are based.

The problem is when the Western world started shaving their faces as if they were imitating their foids.
idk. something about arabs makes them seem like they want to start a fight with you for no reason at all. every arab I interacted with was hostile to me for no reason, and looked intimidating

idk. something about arabs makes them seem like they want to start a fight with you for no reason at all. every arab I interacted with was hostile to me for no reason, and looked intimidating
It's possible. Arab muslims have their kike-like mindset of being careful of unbelievers, especially those living abroad.

It's possible. Arab muslims have their kike-like mindset of being careful of unbelievers, especially those living abroad.
its not just non-muslims its non-arabs and weak looking people

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck everyone!

its not just non-muslims its non-arabs and weak looking people
In the end, if a weakling has a wanking cuck normie beard, It wouldn't scare me, it would disgust me.

You could've just said racism is based and made the same point

You could've just said racism is based and made the same point
no. racism is almost always just whites looking down on others. but hating all races, including whites, for different reasons is based

no. racism is almost always just whites looking down on others. but hating all races, including whites, for different reasons is based
You can make a case for that being the modern iteration of racism but racism or at the very least prejudice based on another's culture/race/ethnicity/religion/or any other ingroup is timeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back