Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Backstory of my AVI

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/qf-D7Fg26oc

This is my avi.

Context: A whores this guy is in a realtionship with since childhood cheats on this offy doofy when she finds a richer offy doofy

Redpillers worst nightmare.

I recognize the fat dude from the yt channel VIVA

Why’d she leave the door open jfl?

Is the indian language worth learning if you never plan on traveling to india? Just to learn it's culture and what not

Is the indian language worth learning if you never plan on traveling to india? Just to learn it's culture and what not
u should start learning on how to poo in the streets to understand their culture

u should start learning on how to poo in the streets to understand their culture
I bet higher caste indians have an intersting culture. I'm also interested in chinese culture because of their good proverbs.

Bro, shut the fuck. Imagine if I said watching white people get cucked in BLACKED.COM is required to understand white culture. Or if I said being divorced or being a single mother is required to understand white culture. Or of I said chopping of genitals of children is required to understand white culture.

Like there are enough bad thing in the west also.

I can actually understand some words jfl

Bro, shut the fuck. Imagine if I said watching white people get cucked in BLACKED.COM is required to understand white culture. Or if I said being divorced or being a single mother is required to understand white culture. Or of I said chopping of genitals of children is required to understand white culture.

during the medevil or 200 years ago, whites used to throw their shit at each other, many unhealthy practices happened too. India just needs a little culture shift.

Based avi and based user

jeez calm. down I was joking :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Indian culture is vast and diverse there are hundreds of languages. First you need to know which part of Indian culture you wanna learn.

Indian culture is vast and diverse there are hundreds of languages. First you need to know which part of Indian culture you wanna learn.
Yeah, but easily South culture and languages are superior than Northers :feelspuke: :feelspuke: . Northerners bended over to sandnigger and converted to Islam while we Southerners fought back ferociously and protected Hinduism.

Literal ER fuel for the foid

Very brutal backstory. But I think you should maybe look for another frame? Until now, I thought the guy was pointing and laughing, as if to make fun of someone.

Also, I HATE that guy. He framemogs me so fucking hard. He has massive fucking shoulders. Massive fucking wrists. Look at his fucking wrist, it like grows exponentially towards the upper part of his arm.

IMG 20231217 222123875

My subhuman wrists are unironic straight twigs. What age is that guy? I'm 30, these supposed to be the wrists of a 30yo man, what a fucking joke.

Your avi makes me very uncomfortable, it moggs me so hard. It is literally the most mogger avi on the forum. It reminds me constantly I am a subhuman.

brutal adinaapill

Very brutal backstory. But I think you should maybe look for another frame? Until now, I thought the guy was pointing and laughing, as if to make fun of someone.

Also, I HATE that guy. He framemogs me so fucking hard. He has massive fucking shoulders. Massive fucking wrists. Look at his fucking wrist, it like grows exponentially towards the upper part of his arm.

View attachment 1111436
My subhuman wrists are unironic straight twigs. What age is that guy? I'm 30, these supposed to be the wrists of a 30yo man, what a fucking joke.

Your avi makes me very uncomfortable, it moggs me so hard. It is literally the most mogger avi on the forum. It reminds me constantly I am a subhuman.
Just exercise to increase forearms. You can increase it. Ask @gymcellragefuel

@gymcellragefuel could my subhuman arms be fixed? I did do some research, found out about 'wrist curls', but I don't know.

Also, I think I suffer from klinefelter syndrome. Not officially diagnosed, but I am certain I have a lower muscle mass than normal. It's like I have jelly instead of muscle.

It's over for me anyway. Even with large forearems, I still remain with gynecomastia and an ugly face. Can shoulders be broaded? I don't think so

@gymcellragefuel could my subhuman arms be fixed? I did do some research, found out about 'wrist curls', but I don't know.

Also, I think I suffer from klinefelter syndrome. Not officially diagnosed, but I am certain I have a lower muscle mass than normal. It's like I have jelly instead of muscle.

It's over for me anyway. Even with large forearems, I still remain with gynecomastia and an ugly face. Can shoulders be broaded? I don't think so
you can always try. Eat more protein (1g/lb of bw minimum) . Go gym consistently , do a generic split like ppl and train hard af. Also eat in a calorie surplus not a deficit.