Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racial roles and heriarchy

This has a lot to do with the halo effect or in this case "white is wonderful". People pedestalize whiteness the same way cucks and simps pedastalize women. Look at the disney princesses, 99% of them are white and inherently beautiful. :blackpill:

I see blacks as an entertainer race to be honest.

Chinks and curries are far better slaves.

It's true that modern blacks are extremely aggressive etc... because of (((them))) and their tragic history but at their core they enjoy entertaining people. That is why so many of them are musicians, athletes or trannies.
Lol nope, see:
Massive cope, those races have never been slaves.

Arguably the only race ever to be enslaved on mass scale is blacks, OP is correct to call them that. However, as I explained above actually is not as bad/offensive as it sounds. Like a child being beaten and forced up while slowly the old abuser dies of old age in time.
They are in fact excellent athletes etc. BECAUSE they were the slave race, as I explained before. Not because of the stupid reason you stated lol

WE WUZ

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
idk why white supremacists gotta claim other places Culture, they already have a lot tbh

you are delusional most people on this forum are inferior cause we are genetic dead end and you potrayal yourself as superior member of superior race while you are blonde manlet genetic dead end
Inceldom is not a cause of genetics, it is a social cause. There is no eugenics program going on. If there was, the world would be genetically upgrading. It is not. It is decreasing.

Testosterone and IQ are decreasing, genetic deficiencies are increasing. Height is stagnating. It is very obvious what is happening, and what inceldom really is; women being set off the leash by the jew to destroy western birth rates even harder. I would even say nonwhite people who are incels are just poor casualties caught in the crossfire on yet another front against aryans and jewish people. Hence why most of them are in the west. Jewish people are romantically isolating low PSL pasty ass crackers so that they A: Kill themselves more and B: Do not have children so the demographic transition is better.

Think about it; if inceldom was about genetics (which it is to an extent but not as much as retards here think) wouldn't the population be getting better genetically and not worse?

Exactly. Blacks are the only race to be enslaved en masse because that is what they are good for. Plus, it is in their nature to be enslaved. Read the text in the red box.

View attachment 501879

Curries might fit as Slaves because majority of them are black-skinned like Africans and Abos. But Asians definitely are not slave-race at all

Low IQ
The euros needed slave labor to run their colonies because they where broke

But it all backfired and there in the process of losing ALL of those colonies now
:feelsjuice:

Inceldom is not a cause of genetics, it is a social cause. There is no eugenics program going on. If there was, the world would be genetically upgrading. It is not. It is decreasing.

Testosterone and IQ are decreasing, genetic deficiencies are increasing. Height is stagnating. It is very obvious what is happening, and what inceldom really is; women being set off the leash by the jew to destroy western birth rates even harder. I would even say nonwhite people who are incels are just poor casualties caught in the crossfire on yet another front against aryans and jewish people.

Think about it; if inceldom was about genetics (which it is to an extent but not as much as retards here think) wouldn't the population be getting better genetically and not worse?
lol inceldom is not cause of genetics :lul::lul::lul:
what is this bluepill

yeah sure 5'3 manlet and his inceldom is caused by social cause

lol inceldom is not cause of genetics :lul::lul::lul:
Ok so how did your god forsaken subhuman polish bydlo parents reproduce
yeah sure 5'3 manlet and his inceldom is caused by social cause
Ok point to me in the time of history when people organized into an involuntary celibate club you fucking moron

also point to me the genetic quality of the human population increasing over time. It's very obviously an artificial social problem brought on by society.

This is all giga cope jfl.

This group generally includes Europeans, Menas, and Turkic people.

Menas and Turks are not white, they are shitskins.

This group generally includes Asians, Spics, and Turkic people

Spics and Turks only have a tiny percentage of rice DNA.

This group generally includes Africans, Indians, and Abos.

Indians are completely unrelated to blacks and abos.

Exactly. Blacks are the only race to be enslaved en masse because that is what they are good for. Plus, it is in their nature to be enslaved. Read the text in the red box.

View attachment 501879

Curries might fit as Slaves because majority of them are black-skinned like Africans and Abos. But Asians definitely are not slave-race at all
I'd have to agree. Studies have shown this, part of the brain similar for example to what makes a dog a loyal pet.

Why are you posting this as if I deny race realism? Also, alot of this is disingenious anyways, since most of these places only had ports established, and some places weren't even ruled for many years. Iraq for example, was only ruled for 17 years, literally no different than how Moroccans ruled parts of France for 20 years.
What did you guys do again?
Conquer Iberia and Balkans for 800 and 500 years.

Your "golden age" was just you re-translating greco-roman books.
not really, but what can you expect from a historylet
Wheres your modern inventions? Oh wait you don't have any, and we have the car, the radio, the plane, the steam engine, electricity and power, oh and about 95% of all other inventions from 1700-1960
Inventing something doesn't magically mean you have a claim to understanding how it works. It's amazing you dont get that. By your logic, because everything was invented by NW Euros, that means Greeks, Japs, and Jews can't comprehend how these inventions work? lol

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is clearly meant to be a drama thread so

Joined sep 11 2021
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Don’t quote me faggot
EF6D8E74 2E0C 4CA4 9880 02CC366F53C1

Ok so how did your god forsaken subhuman polish bydlo parents reproduce

Ok point to me in the time of history when people organized into an involuntary celibate club you fucking moron

also point to me the genetic quality of the human population increasing over time. It's very obviously an artificial social problem brought on by society.
still i'm taller than you and better looking than you

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Lebensmüder

Why are you posting this as if I deny race realism? Also, alot of this is disingenious anyways, since most of these places only had ports established, and some places weren't even ruled for many years. Iraq for example, was only ruled for 17 years, literally no different than how Moroccans ruled parts of France for 20 years.
Iraq was ruled by the turks before that, and the persians before that.
Conquer Iberia and Balkans for 800 and 500 years.
Cope. Jewish merchants gave you money to fight some swarthy retards that were fighting with eachother. And the balkans....Well that's self explanatory.
Inventing something doesn't magically mean you have a claim to understanding how it works. It's amazing you dont get that. By your logic, because everything was invented by NW Euros, that means Greeks, Japs, and Jews can't comprehend how these inventions work? lol
They don't. Or at the very least don't understand how to propogate it. Japanese people might learn how to make computers, but they will never be better than the original peoples who made such inventions.
See you post wiki articles. I can't even post wiki articles of white inventors because there are so many.

Menas and Turks are not white, they are shitskins.
Wrong. Many Menas are white, this is why they were classified as "swarthy whites" in racial classifications. Many British, French, and Irish people can often be the same color or darker than Menas.

Berber...........................Arab.....................................Syrian...................................Egyptian................Iraqi.................................Persian
059b250610e391c41ee8d449a44e4018.jpg
9d069f7c45389eed2d882645c9d4c2f9.jpg
2c4906aadfe8c421271bddf3c37aeeee.jpg
120476-amr-youssef.jpg
faa89c2690a086b03c97bab52e2fdb93.jpg
da4113f7e762e12744878cbeb66c6ca1.jpg

Spics and Turks only have a tiny percentage of rice DNA.
Spics are mostly Asiatic. Look at most Mexicans/Mezistos and they all have Asian features

And when I say Turks, I'm not talking about Anatolians. I'm talking about ACTUAL Turkics, like Kazakhs, Uzbeks, and Uigurs
Indians are completely unrelated to blacks and abos.
They are all still black-skinned. And no, Indians are indeed related to Abos.
curly hair non-white trait? (I'm not even talking about afro tier shit cause that's obvious)
BummerCummer doesn't even consider Italians and Greeks white. Poor bastard is so mind broken the only thing that can give him confidence is his whiteness, that's why he tries so badly to reject Meds and Balkanoids as being non-white.

clearly drama thread

great job @Made in Heaven and i did great summoning wh*te dog known as @BummerDrummer

still i'm taller than you and better looking than you

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Lebensmüder
bydlo jewish mutt. You have a pashtun anus and should be deported to Rwanda with all of your race traitor compatriots
curly hair non-white trait? (I'm not even talking about afro tier shit cause that's obvious)
Yeah it’s usually proof of mutting with Jews or swarthy fellows. White hair is straight. Other races have curly hair (except for Asians I guess)

Massive cope, those races have never been slaves.

Arguably the only race ever to be enslaved on mass scale is blacks, OP is correct to call them that. However, as I explained above actually is not as bad/offensive as it sounds. Like a child being beaten and forced up while slowly the old abuser dies of old age in time.
Are you guys American? I find that other Americans are the only ones who think the transatlantic slavery is the basically the only type of slavery to exist. Slavery has existed for thousands of years so literally every race has been enslaved. How do you define being “enslaved on a mass scale” that excludes all of the white and brown people we know were enslaved for millennia?

Wrong. Many Menas are white, this is why they were classified as "swarthy whites" in racial classifications. Many British, French, and Irish people can often be the same color or darker than Menas.
Typical shitskin cope. You will never be white jfl :feelshaha:

bydlo jewish mutt. You have a pashtun anus

Yeah it’s usually proof of mutting with Jews or swarthy fellows. White hair is straight. Other races have curly hair (except for Asians I guess)
i'm jewish :lul::lul::lul:

you are mentally ill you see everywhere a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
@Copexodius Maximus

i'm jewish :lul::lul::lul:

you are mentally ill you see everywhere a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
@Copexodius Maximus
You literally are Jewish. Or tartar or something. It’s pretty obvious from your anti white typing style and race treachery. I don’t even think an ethnic pole would act like this

You literally are Jewish. Or tartar or something. It’s pretty obvious from your anti white typing style and race treachery.
lol i'm blue eyed blonde :lul::lul::lul:

they can confirm
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Legionarivs

Iraq was ruled by the turks before that, and the persians before that.
Okay. Dont know what this has to do with anything.

Says the guy who throws other Europeans under the label of non-white to cope with his inferiority
Japanese people might learn how to make computers, but they will never be better than the original peoples who made such inventions.
I want to say "even you're not stupid enough to believe that", but who am I kidding? You are this forum's clown

See you post wiki articles. I can't even post wiki articles of white inventors because there are so many.
Cool, not relevant to the point being discussed. Still shows that there are indeed Menas capable of becoming doctors, dentists, scientiest, engineers, busniessmen, etc. CEO of Uber is even an Iranian.
Typical shitskin cope. You will never be white jfl :feelshaha:
>saying white people are white is cope

I'm white to the point my skin is pink, but w/e.
You literally are Jewish. Or tartar or something. It’s pretty obvious from your anti white typing style and race treachery. I don’t even think an ethnic pole would act like this
Why do you care? According to you, Poles aren't even white

Okay. Dont know what this has to do with anything.
Peoples taken over a lot=shit
Says the guy who throws other Europeans under the label of non-white to cope with his inferiority
?? Other Europeans sometimes aren’t white. Idk what to tell u, if they are white they aren’t really white (aryan). Me and a swarthy Sardinian are as different as me and a Bantu farmer.
I want to say "even you're not stupid enough to believe that", but who am I kidding? You are this forum's clown
Cope and dilate. It’s pretty obvious that the people who come up with an invention perfect it first. Before Jews took over we invented the best shit. The third reich had the best quality automobiles and Western Europe and America had the best industrial goods in general. Japan couldn’t compete.
Cool, not relevant to the point being discussed. Still shows that there are indeed Menas capable of becoming doctors, dentists, scientiest, engineers, busniessmen, etc. CEO of Uber is even an Iranian.
They are using white achievements and diversity hiring to do so. The menas who are doctors are probably shit doctors and put in there by diversity hiring.

Other Europeans sometimes aren’t white.
keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
people who come up with an invention perfect it first
People who invent things create the most primitive versions of it. Are you saying the first phone is superior to the current phones we have? What drugs are you on?
They are using white achievements and diversity hiring to do so.
Yes, I'm sure Egyptians and Iraqis livinb in their own countries managed to become scientists via diversity hiring. JFL At least read the articles I linked before making such claims, schitzo
he menas who are doctors are probably shit doctors and put in there by diversity hiring.
Nice projection. My aunt is a doctor and the snow chimps in Norway have to BEG her not to retire because they're so short staffed because snow nigger men are too busy being tyrone's clean up

4a05daffc8d4787c66d1b3f6a3b2bad8.png

Last edited:
Are you guys American? I find that other Americans are the only ones who think the transatlantic slavery is the basically the only type of slavery to exist. Slavery has existed for thousands of years so literally every race has been enslaved. How do you define being “enslaved on a mass scale” that excludes all of the white and brown people we know were enslaved for millennia?
Slavery has existed probably almost as long as settled human societies themselves- to make the claim that "blacks are the only race to be enslaved on a mass scale" is breathtaking in it's foolishness and ignorance :feelsjuice:

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You wouldn’t get it because you all look and for all intents are the same.
People who invent things create the most primitive versions of it. Are you saying the first phone is superior to the current phones we have? What drugs are you on?
They also create the best versions of it in the modern era. Again, look at the automobile. Henry Ford? Volkswagen?
Yes, I'm sure Egyptians and Iraqis livinb in their own countries managed to become scientists via diversity hiring. JFL At least read the articles I linked before making such claims, schitzo
Come on, Iraqi and Egyptian med school are probably a cakewalk (and they study all white education curriculums). A Haitian doctor is mogged by an Icelandic doctor in all forms. Although doctors in general are shit and jewed up now.
Nice projection. My aunt is a doctor and the snow chimps in Norway have to BEG her not to retire because they're so short staffed because snow nigger men are too busy being tyrone's clean up
“My aunt got diversity hired then vaccinated from covid and all the Aryan doctors left because they didn’t want to be”

we should throw the disabled, disgustingly dysgenic and mortal enemies off the cliffs
at what height would you consider a man to be disabled? 5'5 perhaps?

at what height would you consider a man to be disabled? 5'5 perhaps?
Height doesn’t disable someone. Disabled=non functional.

If you are literally non functional you should be turned into fertilizer. I don’t see how you can compare being 5’5 or even 5’3 to a guy born with no arms and severe mental retardation, with autoimmune deficiency

This is why all 3 of the world's most successful religion (Islam, Christianity, Buddhism) came from brown races and why the brown races
>Christianity came from brown races
>"what is a Jew?"

:feelswhat:

If you think that violence and viciousness are unique to so-called 'blacks,' you're extremely misguided. Man as a whole is vicious and violent.
I know that....it's just that Sub-Saharan Blacks are worse at it. I grew up in a Black neighborhood, and due to that, my childhood was fucking scarred

Sub-Saharan Blacks are worse at it.
Lest we ignore World Wars I and II- the two bloodiest conflicts in the history of man, both of which were catalyzed by and involved 'white' nations (with the exception of Japan). :feelshaha::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Imagine being an incel and unironically saying this. Short men are indeed disabled.

Jews are brown. Not as brown as Arabs or Egyptians, but still brown
Jews and Egyptians are from the some stock

Today’s Jews are mostly Germanic larp’s that stole the religion

Imagine being an incel and unironically saying this. Short men are indeed disabled.
Not being able to have sex should be considered a disability, manlets are basically disabled in that sense.
Being disadvantaged socially or even physically is not similar to being mentally impaired or unable to function. You know exactly what I meant you manky trannies. Purposefully misinterpreting for nefarious reasons

Jews and Egyptians are from the some stock

Today’s Jews are mostly Germanic larp’s that stole the religion
Yes, modern Ashkenazis are European. But Sephardic Jews and Jews 2000 years ago are brown.
Being disadvantaged socially or even physically is not similar to being mentally impaired or unable to function. You know exactly what I meant you manky trannies. Purposefully misinterpreting for nefarious reasons
But you ARE mentally impaired:fuk::fuk::fuk:

Bro you really aren’t saying some dumbshit 6’3 chad is worse off than you with your height. Come on man, I’m here because of my subpar face and body. I’m more focused on looksmaxxing than political activism and some pipe dream of a cumskin ethnostate. I have nothing in common with most whites and love ethnics here like bros. Unless if you’re rich as fuck or super famous you can’t make a political difference.

"Nooooo mUh race is the best race"
8c3

Bro you really aren’t saying some dumbshit 6’3 chad is worse off than you with your height. Come on man, I’m here because of my subpar face and body. I’m more focused on looksmaxxing than political activism and some pipe dream of a cumskin ethnostate. I have nothing in common with most whites and love ethnics here like bros. Unless if you’re rich as fuck or super famous you can’t make a political difference.
I think a 6’3 drooling low functioning retard in a wheelchair who requires a ventilator to breathe is differently impaired than someone who is shorter than the average male. I guess that’s crazy though

"Nooooo mUh race is the best race"
View attachment 501926
Who is this about?
I think a 6’3 drooling low functioning retard in a wheelchair who requires a ventilator to breathe is differently impaired than someone who is shorter than the average male. I guess that’s crazy though
Cope. Chad always wins even when handicapped in a wheelchair

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJyc-SelLxg&ab_channel=Wheels2Walking