Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Races who are inherently more masochistic/enjoy pain

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Form what I have seen ,watched, read..I have noticed some races seem to unironically enjoy suffering. Like they purposely will put themselves thru extra suffering for ortne little even negative reward.

Specifically the following:
  • Many rice, study Maxx or game Maxx often for no extra results past a certain point. Especially with the game Maxx time waste(see league players),. Their countries also are filled with exams that take 1000+ hours of grinding to get just a decent life style. Not even that good of a lifestyle.
  • Many also straight up cut out sleep time to grind more. I have talked to rice who sleep 5-6 consistently to grind harder.
  • Curries also do this but far less if you don't count the upper class Brahmin(majority) try harder that come to usa. But in end curries do seem to be 2nd place in self torture. I have seen many curries suffer thru bs to meet unreasonable expectations similar to rice. And they put up with. I used to as well but that was very long ago.

whites, spics, Arabs, nigs don't do enough self torture compared to the aforementioned from what I've seen on average. So won't be posting about em.

Point of the post is that not just because of money due to the rice/curries torture themselves. But imo possibly on a genetic level they are somewhat attracted to grinding to a torturing level

NVM I would add whites as third place because they seem to have lots of liberal whites. Liberal whites who unironically bismirch their entire history/ancestors 24/7. Their own self-loathing so intense that even the most racist Ethnics are astonished and hatred mogged. They weren't super common in past but nowadays more and more popping up. Actually insane

So ur saying studying and getting good educational is something harmful?

So ur saying studying and getting good educational is something harmful?
the races above, torture themselves in competitive gaming, career, politics etc. over and over.

Buddha was a curry, no wonder why he thought life is suffering.

the races above, torture themselves in competitive gaming, career, politics etc. over and over.
Competitive isn't torture, don't get me wrong it ain't fun but it isn't torture also.

U gotta do ur best for ur career and education if u want the best future for yourself.

Politics are part of our lives left right, they both want to make the country better on their own way that's why they need to be always fighting for what they believe on it doesn't makes it torture

Competitive isn't torture, don't get me wrong it ain't fun but it isn't torture also.

U gotta do ur best for ur career and education if u want the best future for yourself.

Politics are part of our lives left right, they both want to make the country better on their own way that's why they need to be always fighting for what they believe on it doesn't makes it torture
are you ethnic or autistic at the least?

Rices find this torture to not be torture in my experience, I was speaking to rice guy in class who was like I'm going to be so bored in the 2 month college break because I'll have nothing to do. He genuinely likes studying all day and finds joy out of it
that's true. But I have known rice who do find it torturous and kept doing it anyway without pushing back. They also seem to ignore the law of diminishing returns and go full way on one aspect life while completely ignoring others

I have observed this as well, but I think it's a matter of upbringing and environment rather than genetic. Curries and rice live in overpopulated resource scare countries, they have little to no social support or welfare from society, they are raised in abusive, clannish environments which force them to put their family honor and duties ahead of their own personal fulfillment. Most of them are trained to be cogs in the machine and do a good job at it because a strong work ethic is drilled to them from a young age, consequently they miss out on dating and relationships, even if normie tier, they fail to cultivate hobbies, spirtuality and a life outside of work and making money. Of course some ethnic parents push too hard even if the offspring is subhuman mentally and physically leading to LDAR if sufficient resources exist or suicide.

Buddha was a curry, no wonder why he thought life is suffering.
The ultimate curry coper, come to think of it, mang… I also like getting tattoos as a ricemang. does that count as putting yourself through torture n shiet?:feelshaha::smonk:

there’s one metric you forgot to compare, which is religion coping. Many deathnics religion cope despite living in complete shit holes, being culturally socially and facially mogged, and living in horrible conditions in every way.

Curries and sand niggers particularly seem to be giga religion copers. Imagine being a curry or sand niggers getting completely mogged, and then being told that even though no one wants you, you’re not allowed to do anything bad or burn in hell forever (this mostly applies to Abrahamic religions in sand land).

there’s one metric you forgot to compare, which is religion coping. Many deathnics religion cope despite living in complete shit holes, being culturally socially and facially mogged, and living in horrible conditions in every way.

Curries and sand niggers particularly seem to be giga religion copers. Imagine being a curry or sand niggers getting completely mogged, and then being told that even though no one wants you, you’re not allowed to do anything bad or burn in hell forever (this mostly applies to Abrahamic religions in sand land).
that's true, the crime rate would probably moon if 100% certainty it was proven that we all go to hell or no afterlife exists. Curries/sands would definitely go absolutely insane.

Liberal whites who hate their race should be turned into Indians who live in the slums of Delhi