Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Races/ethnicities, according to how Blackpilled they are

• Thread starter Blackpilled_Normie
  • Start date
Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
I'll go from the most blackpilled to the least blackpilled.

Blacks - Hands down the most blackpilled race of them all. African culture is very promiscuous and physical, and listening to 90ies hiphop makes me tip my hat off to the brothers from Mama Africa who always knew what's up, even before the rise of social media and hypergamy. Blackpill level : 10/10.

Latinos - Also very promiscuous culture. I can't say for sure if they're blackpilled or not since I don't know any latinos personally, but based on what I see from the media, I deduced that they're among the most blackpilled of people. A lot of their men running thug game is indicative of a subconscious awareness of how foids function. Blackpill level 8/10.

Arabs - It's the ethnicity I belong to. I think Arabs are truly a weird bunch when it comes to the blackpill, they're the only race that I know of that is simultaneously blackpilled, yet worships women. For WestenCels, the based Blackpilled aspects are obvious to see. Women in most arab countries are forbidden to dress like thots and adultery is punishable by death. But what you guys don't know is that beneath this blackpilled appearance, most men here literally worship foids. Moreover, BETABUX culture is GLORIFIED ! I could write paragraphs about this, but any Arab-cel can vouch for me. Life as an incel in the Middle East is the epitome of brutality. I know because I lived as such and to this day remain as such here. My normie status, I achieved it in the degenerate West. Blackpill Level : 6.5/10

Whites - If I was to make this poll 50 years ago, Whites would have probably topped the blackpilled races list. They used to know how to put women in their place, and "objectify" them for our pleasure. Nowadays though, it's all gone to shit. I don't know how credible the conspiracy theories are, about the Jews or a certain elite cucking the White West on purpose, but goddamn, the White World is declining at an exponential rate. Suffice to say that the archetypal cuck in today's pop culture is a white man whose wife is being plowed by black men. Whites are literally being CUCKED ! Despite that, the minority of White Chads seem extremely blackpilled, and know how to play the game.Moreover, a decent amount of White men subconsciously know what's up and run JBW game. That's why we see a lot of average and sometimes incel-tier white men dating ethnic dimes. Overall, I will skew the rating towards the systematic cucking of the white men, and give them a blackpill level of: 4/10.

Asians - Asian men are unfortunate to have the short end of the stick. No pun intended. I can't comment much on the state of Asian men in Asia, since I haven't been there, but Asian men in the west are pretty much screwed. Their own women treat the White man as their superiors, and show preference of breeding with whites rather than their own kind. Their only way of playing this game is via BetaBux, and they seem to enjoy playing that role. Instead of punishing the noodlewhores who spent their youth riding Chad and Tyrone cock during their prime, Asian men will gladly marry those 30 year old used up roasties. Unfortunately asians rank among the most bluepilled of men. Blackpill level : 2/10.

Indians - The ultimate foid worshipping group. Currys treat women as if their shit doesn't stink, and display stratosphere-level thirst, desperation, and bluepilledness in everything they do. I feel sorry for Blackpilled Currycels who post on this forum, because even among a group fighting an uphill battle, they are fighting an uphill battle. All the odds are stacked against them ! They are a walking, talking meme. "Open bob and send vagene" pretty much sums up the reputation of indian men in 2018. Women don't take them seriously, and yet, they keep worshipping those foids.

Untitled-4027.jpg

Exhibit: Random white roastie walks the streets of India, and all the men there rush to take selfies with her, acting as if they were in the presence of a goddess. In her country, this "goddess" is a cum dumpster for Chad and Tyrone.

It truly, honestly, truthfully, never ever began for Currycels. Blackpill level : 0.001/10.

The 0.001 being the handful of blackpilled currycels who post on the manosphere/incelosphere.

Untitled-4027.jpg

Exhibit: Random white roastie walks the streets of India, and all the men there rush to take selfies with her, acting as if they were in the presence of a goddess. In her country, this "goddess" is a cum dumpster for Chad and Tyrone.

Tbh that white roastie is indeed a godess compared to 99.99% of Indian foids.

The average curry foid:

It truly, honestly, truthfully, never ever began for Currycels. Blackpill level : 0.001/10.

The 0.001 being the handful of blackpilled currycels who post on the manosphere/incelosphere.

That's still 1.2 million blackpilled curries tbh.

High IQ post my friend

Blacks are most based, they ain't fucking with bitches like a betabux.

Whites should be -10/10 tbh

Cope.

Can't be lower than curries.
As a whitecel I can confirm we're lower than curries.
Curries in the west are pretty cucked, but actual curries are generally blackpilled af

They are a walking, talking meme. "Open bob and send vagene" pretty much sums up the reputation of indian men in 2018. Women don't take them seriously, and yet, they keep worshipping those foids
:lul::lul::lul:

Good post. But not completely correct.

Curries treat their whores like shit, just like the Arabs. Remember curries used to burn their widows alive with their husbands' corpse. Because in Hinduism, a widow can't get remarried (she belong to her husband only) and an unmarried widow will eventually turn into a whore and a whore will cause discord in the society. Therefore, the best solution is to burn her alive. This "widow burning" ritual even happens today:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Why-sati-is-still-a-burning-issue/articleshow/4897797.cms

Also husbands are used to be worshiped as "gods" by their wives, and it's still a norm in many orthodox curry families. I would say, curries are more blackpilled than Arabs when it comes to their own women.

Those cucks are worshipping her because she is white, curries worship anything that looks white. It's because of the 300 years of colonialism.

Good post. But not completely correct.

Curries treat their whores like shit, just like the Arabs. Remember curries used to burn their widows alive with their husbands' corpse. Because in Hinduism, a widow can't get remarried (she belong to her husband only) and an unmarried widow will eventually turn into a whore and a whore will cause discord in the society. Therefore, the best solution is to burn her alive. This "widow burning" ritual even happens today:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Why-sati-is-still-a-burning-issue/articleshow/4897797.cms

Also husbands are used to be worshiped as "gods" by their wives, and it's still a norm in many orthodox curry families. I would say, curries are more blackpilled than Arabs when it comes to their own women.

Those cucks are worshipping her because she is white, curries worship anything that looks white. It's because of the 300 years of colonialism.

Cope

Hindus may have been blackpilled in the 15th century but now they're the biggest cucks around. The only blackpilled Indians are muslims, sadly.

Cope

Hindus may have been blackpilled in the 15th century but now they're the biggest cucks around. The only blackpilled Indians are muslims, sadly.

You are talking about middle-class, educated curries, they are a small portion of the entire curry population. They are more cucks because they think westernization will give them "status" or some other shit.

I was talking about slum-dwelling, street-shitting, peasant curries in the villages. Almost all of them are blackpilled as fuck, they beat their erratic wives on a regular basis, I have seen it, those beating scenes are extremely beautiful and refreshing, and those whore-beater proletariat curries are my only hope.

You are talking about middle-class, educated curries, they are a small portion of the entire curry population. They are more cucks because they think westernization will give them "status" or some other shit.

I was talking about slum-dwelling, street-shitting, peasant curries in the villages. Almost all of them are blackpilled as fuck, they beat their erratic wives on a regular basis, I have seen it, those beating scenes are extremely beautiful and refreshing, and those whore-beater proletariat curries are my only hope.
Internet is cheap as fuck these days. Even the poorest slum-dwelling curries have access to online bluepilled degeneracy. You idea about India is outdated as hell. I bet you're a foreign-born-Indian who hasn't stepped foot in Curryland for 15 years.

A lot has changed (for the worse) since Jio launched cheap internet access, buddy boyo.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-ye...etone-billionaire-changed-all-that-1536159916
https://money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/india-reliance-jio-4g-internet/index.html

Never knew you were Arab brother, :feelsautistic:. Greetings. Also seems like Arabs are the most represented ethnicity here after Whites according to the incels.is poll. It never began for us :feelsbadman:

Never knew you were Arab brother, :feelsautistic:. Greetings. Also seems like Arabs are the most represented ethnicity here after Whites according to the incels.is poll. It never began for us :feelsbadman:
Cope

Curries are 50% of this forum.

Cope

Curries are 50% of this forum.
Lol according to the incel.is poll whites are like 60% then Arabs second I don’t know exact you can see for yourself

Lol according to the incel.is poll whites are like 60% then Arabs second I don’t know exact you can see for yourself

Most of those "whites" are curries like @RREEEEEEEEE larping as white. JFL @ answering a poll honestly.

@RREEEEEEEEE tbh this is pretty true

Curries are foid & white worshippers. If you're either of these two you will be worshipped. If you luck out and you're a white foid you're going to get raped though so don't test your luck.

Most of those "whites" are curries like @RREEEEEEEEE larping as white. JFL @ answering a poll honestly.

What the fuck is this retard saying? I have never larped as white. My usertitle alone says "currycel."

Curries are foid & white worshippers. If you're either of these two you will be worshipped. If you luck out and you're a white foid you're going to get raped though so don't test your luck.

What the fuck is this retard saying? I have never larped as white. My usertitle alone says "currycel."

I say I'm a tallcel but I'm 5'3.5

The white bitch in that pic would sooner date one of those curries than a decent looking white guy.

White women despise white men.

I say I'm a tallcel but I'm 5'3.5

I'm 5'11 but I don't care about my height. What matters the most is that I'm taller than the average curry. I live in the country where the tallest people in the world live, so it's a given that I won't be as tall as them. Women heightmog me too, 5 in 10 do.
White women despise white men.

Cope, look at Richard Spencer his girlfriend is a giga SJW. White women love white men.

Curries are worshipping "holy" cows and shitting in the streets, it's over for them.