Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Racepilled so bad that I’m on verge of suicide

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The most racepilled user on this forum is no longer @tehgymcel420 , it’s the 2021cel @dominic . Because of him I’ve come to realize if you aren’t white, you are pretty much like being born as a homo habilis and thinking you are equal to a homo sapiens.

Whites literally mog deathnics in every single aspect in life in every way possible.

Firstly, we already know that white males have a huge advantage in dating and that women want to fuck white men the most. I know some people say that’s not genetics, but idgaf. If it’s not generic we have to beg the white man to give deathnics a chance to sexually compete with them and give us a fair ground to compete? Absolutely cucked.
“plz mr white man, we dont have portrayals in your white media, show us to cause women don’t find us sexually attractive”. Pathetic beyond belief.

Second, whites literally invented almost everything in the last millennium. Advanced mathematics, modern science, physics, chemistry, human rights, sexond agricultural revolution, industrial revolution, space travel, human flight, internet, computers, etc. Literally everything deathnics use that makes society different from shit hole villages is made by white people.

Third, they literally conquered and won the game of empires and all deathnics are alive cause whites spared our ancestors. People complain about whites being oppressors and such, but they literally gave deathnic countries the ability to use their technology and didn’t just genocide them and replace their entire populations with white people. Deathnics are sore defeated loser races, and us being kept alive is like if homo sapiens kept the homo erectus alive.

Fourth, whites have the most diversity of all races in terms of appearance. Literally the only race with people with different hair colours and different eye colours that don’t just look like someone pooped in their eyes. This one trait of having light is so sexually attractive that it spread all over Europe because of how attractive it is. Just look at blue eyes, they look like cosmic nebula.
AE2248F5 B9F0 4072 8663 30EFEBB44931
F5B638D2 B74E 4747 A51A B4567366492A

Meanwhile this is the eye color all other races have.
35DE2BD4 7706 4515 80B9 D861AC55FF9E
C184155E E759 4F62 BF59 8596C8323B94

As a Jew who’s people have gotten genocided by whites, it’s a brutal reality to accept. Deathnics are just bearing witness to the world whites are building, and that we are no more than monkey and apes that watch them build the world, while deathnic whores all want to fuck the white males as well.

It’s absolutely over, racepill has completely destroyed me. How can I cope knowing that I’m not the main race? What’s the point of being the secondary ape character other than being a laughing stock and humiliation of this world. If a deathnic had any dignity, they wouldn’t be able to continue on living as such a lowly being.

It's over for us nonwhites. We are mere side characters for white protagonists to step upon on their meteoric rise to success and prosperity. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

if only god let us use a character creator before spawning in this shit world :feelsohgod:

It's over for us nonwhites. We are mere side characters for white protagonists to step upon on their meteoric rise to success and prosperity. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Reminder that Buddha had blue eyes and the ancient vedic people were indo-aryans from central asia, and related to white people. The dravidian part probably turned north Indian religion from wise sages to poop flinging street shitters.

Huh? Someone look the "most racepilled" title from me?
I think @dominic mogs the whole forum when it comes to racepills.

Huh? Someone look the "most racepilled" title from me?
It was @Tellem--T, then it was me, it's still me.

@dominic had more insightful and suicide fuel posts. You just shit post and exaggerate to retarded degrees about whites being gods, even if they’re 0/10 oges.

Another post from racpilled god

Another post from racpilled god
Damn, why did he get banned?

Jfl apparently he is 6’ fucking 5”.

He eventually went crazy and started spamming or something.
Damn

This is him, he wouldn't have been incel if he looked like my morph of him.
OsRu01a.jpg
Cope. Your so called racepill isnt even making sense anymore. If youre ugly, youre fucked no matter what race.

I was looking through the dudes posts, and Im down a rabbit hole already on some somali forum.

So I take it you're a shitskin Jew then?

Cope. Your so called racepill isnt even making sense anymore. If youre ugly, youre fucked no matter what race.

I was looking through the dudes posts, and Im down a rabbit hole already on some somali forum.
The difference between being ugly and being beautiful is being white, he would not be ugly if he was white. Those Somalis are copers.

Is this thread sarcasm?
If yes, lol.
If no, still lol.

So I take it you're a shitskin Jew then?
Ashkenazi, but I don’t consider any jews white (mayne if they have blue eyes or light hair).

The difference between being ugly and being beautiful is being white, he would not be ugly if he was white. Those Somalis are copers.
The somalis are talking about some whore who lied about being virgin to get married

Is this thread sarcasm?
If yes, lol.
If no, still lol.
What do you think? Is anything I wrote wrong?

What do you think? Is anything I wrote wrong?
I didn’t read all tbh but most of these threads are always about white chads or white famous people. I am white and every average looking ethnic mogs me.

I didn’t read all tbh but most of these threads are always about white chads or white famous people. I am white and every average looking ethnic mogs me.
Fair enough, I never said whites can’t be incels. But maybe you can read the first line each paragraph and get the gist.

But maybe you can read the first line each paragraph and get the gist.
I did. Your first and fourth point is kinda right. But the second and third point is historical stuff and has nothing to do with the smv of a white man nowadays.

I did. Your first and fourth point is kinda right. But the second and third point is historical stuff and has nothing to do with the smv of a white man nowadays.
Yeah, the post was showing how in every aspect of life deathnics get mogged

White is good only if you are Chad.
White Chad is attractive.
White Chad invaded the world and invented everything we use today.
English people enslaved Irish people and tortured them through ages because Irish people weren't good looking.
Non Chad whites suffer more than ethnics that is why the west has the highest rates of suicide and gun shooting school attacks.
The more the society has high standards, the more you suffer.

White isn't a scientific name because white in reality means Nordic.
White has sub races like Nordic, Mediterranean and Slav.

Nordics are the sub race that represents the west.
Mediterraneans are sand niggers of the west.
Slavs are the niggers of the west.

White is good only if you are Chad.
White Chad is attractive.
White Chad invaded the world and invented everything we use today.
English people enslaved Irish people and tortured them through ages because Irish people weren't good looking.
Non Chad whites suffer more than ethnics that is why the west has the highest rates of suicide and gun shooting school attacks.
The more the society has high standards, the more you suffer.

White isn't a scientific name because white in reality means Nordic.
White has sub races like Nordic, Mediterranean and Slav.

Nordics are the sub race that represents the west.
Mediterraneans are sand niggers of the west.
Slavs are the niggers of the west.
Are Germanics Nordic? Also, fair enough that there are different kinds of whites and some people don’t even consider them white. Germanic people are truly the main character in Earth, if you want me to phrase it like that. But many slavs and some Mediterranean can larp as germanic.

Yeah, the post was showing how in every aspect of life deathnics get mogged
But it’s still historically. India for example already mogs almost every white country in terms of economic power in the world.

he mogs ethnic chad

But it’s still historically. India for example already mogs almost every white country in terms of economic power in the world.
Cope, there’s 1.4 billion curries. Proportionally they get mogged to the shadow realm. Having power in numbers doesnt mean shit if the average person there is shitting in the streets.

Don't you have quite a lot of white blood then ?
Ashkenazi are said to maternally descend from southern european women (literally just like 4 of them) but that doesn’t make me white, especially because me or my family all have dark hair and eyes. Meds are barely white to begin with anyways, probably not even tbh.
That’s just stupid to say.

Having power in numbers doesnt mean shit if the average person there is shitting in the streets.
The number of citizens in a country doesn’t matter when it comes to political or economic power in the world. China is the perfect example. Everybody in Europe and USA shits their pants bc of the power of China.

as a non nordic white guy with ethnic facial features i somewhat relate but there is hope, my partner is indian, looksmaxxed (roids, veneers, beard transplant, blue contacts) and it all changed for him

Are Germanics Nordic? Also, fair enough that there are different kinds of whites and some people don’t even consider them white. Germanic people are truly the main character in Earth, if you want me to phrase it like that. But many slavs and some Mediterranean can larp as germanic.

Germany is the origin of the Nordic race.
Germanic people are Germany, Scandinavia, England, France mostly North western Europe.
France comes from the Germanic tribe the Franks.
England comes from the Germanic tribe Anglo Saxons tribes.
[UWSL]Germanic people appeared during the Roman time. They were the Barbarian tribes that took the Roman empire down. They stopped Islamic invasion in south France. They ruled Europe during Middle Ages. They were the ones behind the crusades. They were the vikings who invaded Europe and gave birth to its nations and painted its map. The Nazis didn't come from nothing. Germans were always considered great warriors. They have all the good facial features like highest, body frame, jawline and maxilla, eye area etc exotic features like blond hair and colored eyes.[/UWSL]
Some Slavs and Mediterranean look Germanic because they were invaded and mixed with them like in Italy, the north and south are two different parts. The north was raped by Germans. The south was raped by Arabs. Even North Indians can pass in south Italy. The Slavs were invaded and mixed with Mongols. Many Slavs have Mongolian features like Putin.

The number of citizens in a country doesn’t matter when it comes to political or economic power in the world. China is the perfect example. Everybody in Europe and USA shits their pants bc of the power of China.
Difference is China is increasing their standard of living and pulling people out of poverty at mass rates. Meanwhile curries keep at their higher castes while low caste curries rot in cow shit. Also, no one on Earth is scared curries will fight back one day. Literally no one.
as a non nordic white guy with ethnic facial features i somewhat relate but there is hope, my partner is indian, looksmaxxed (roids, veneers, beard transplant, blue contacts) and it all changed for him
Partner?

Germany is the origin of the Nordic race.
Germanic people are Germany, Scandinavia, England, France mostly North western Europe.
France comes from the Germanic tribe the Franks.
England comes from the Germanic tribe Anglo Saxons tribes.
[UWSL]Germanic people appeared during the Roman time. They were the Barbarian tribes that took the Roman empire down. They stopped Islamic invasion in south France. They ruled Europe during Middle Ages. They were the ones behind the crusades. They were the vikings who invaded Europe and gave birth to its nations and painted its map. The Nazis didn't come from nothing. Germans were always considered great warriors. They have all the good facial features like highest, body frame, jawline and maxilla, eye area etc exotic features like blond hair and colored eyes.[/UWSL]
Some Slavs and Mediterranean look Germanic because they were invaded and mixed with them like in Italy, the north and south are two different parts. The north was raped by Germans. The south was raped by Arabs. Even North Indians can pass in south Italy. The Slavs were invaded and mixed with Mongols. Many Slavs have Mongolian features like Putin.
Brutal admixture pills. Germans truly are master race then. Hitler was right

Over for him

Last edited:
Also, no one on Earth is scared curries will fight back one day. Literally no one.
For now. 40 years ago nobody was afraid of China in the west too. China was just the shithole producing consumer products for the west.

For now. 40 years ago nobody was afraid of China in the west too. China was just the shithole producing consumer products for the west.
China was literally communist before and didn’t have a market economy. Meanwhile India has had 70 years to develop.

If it helps, you should study the rise of Japan from the 1800s up until WWII.

That was the only time in history since the days of genghis khan, where non white men stood a fighting chance against white men.

WWII in the pacific theatre should be lifefuel for most ethnic subhuman males. Most sources acknowledge and mention that America was a major industrial powerhouse. Its industry was unmatched except for the Soviet Union I think. Point is America had something like 40x more resources than Japan and yet Japan put up an incredible fight. (yep thats right, not 2 times, not 5 times more, not 10x, but 40 times more resources).

Had Japan have even half of the resources America had, America surely would've went to the bargaining table or if not, America would be mostly Japanese today with White Americans pushed and corralled into the midwest. The Nazis taking the east coast and Japan taking all of the west coast.

Last edited:
If it helps, you should study the rise of Japan from the 1800s up until WWII.

That was the only time in history since the days of genghis khan, where non white men stood a fighting chance against white men.

WWII in the pacific theatre should be lifefuel for most ethnic subhuman males. Most sources acknowledge and mention that America was a major industrial powerhouse. Its industry was unmatched except for the Soviet Union I think. Point is America had something like 40x more resources than Japan and yet Japan put up an incredible fight. (yep thats right, not 2 times, not 5 times more, not 10x, but 40 times more resources).

Had Japan have even half of the resources America had, America surely would've went to the bargaining table or if not, America would be mostly Japanese today with White Americans pushed and corralled into the midwest. The Nazis taking the east coast and Japan taking all of the west coast.

Too bad Japanese innovation declines during the 90s and never went back. It was going to beat the US as well.

The race pill is indeed brutal as fuck, and while I can't deny Europeans are #1 as a whole, Middle Easterners (Jews, Arabs, Egyptians) are a close second and many sub-groups among Menas are definitley superior to sub-groups of Europeans. As for Africans, Indians, and Asians, yeah, they suck ass, no denying it.:feelshaha:
That's the racepill :blackpill:
You are delusional. This hook-nosed brown arab has 2 white wives
1yemeni2brits

This but unironically. Aryans are indeed the main characters of the world. Even BROWN religions were made by white men

Buddha was said to have blue eyes
Pr. Jesus was described as having red skin and probably DID have blue eyes since Levant is like 30% blue eyed
Pr. Mohamad was described as having white skin like the moon

I legit want to neck

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
And the Ottoman Empire as well. Although to be fair, many Ottomans were Slavic and Germanic. God I wish I was an Ottoman with a harem of white and brown concublines:feelsohh:
as a non nordic white guy with ethnic facial features
You're European, but you are not Aryan. Big difference.

Aryan Afghan VS Deathnic Italian

Ezq6JhAXoAQfeWR
Southeurope3

Last edited:
The race pill is indeed brutal as fuck, and while I can't deny Europeans are #1 as a whole, Middle Easterners (Jews, Arabs, Egyptians) are a close second and many sub-groups among Menas are definitley superior to sub-groups of Europeans. As for Africans, Indians, and Asians, yeah, they suck ass, no denying it.:feelshaha:

You are delusional. This hook-nosed brown arab has 2 white wives
View attachment 484234

This but unironically. Aryans are indeed the main characters of the world. Even BROWN religions were made by white men

Buddha was said to have blue eyes
Pr. Jesus was described as having red skin and probably DID have blue eyes since Levant is like 30% blue eyed
Pr. Mohamad was described as having white skin like the moon

I legit want to neck

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And the Ottoman Empire as well. Although to be fair, many Ottomans were Slavic and Germanic. God I wish I was an Ottoman with a harem of white and brown concublines:feelsohh:

You're European, but you are not Aryan. Big difference.

Aryan Afghan VS Deathnic Italian

View attachment 484241View attachment 484242
Aryan isn’t a phenotype and the historical ones aren’t Nords. The actual Aryans had dark hair and dark eyes mostly, and the Buddha having blue eyes was very rare among the Aryan people, and probably a result of admixture. But yeah, the Nord phenotype mogs all others on the planet, and the sand nigger/curry stereotypes don’t mean shit if you look nord like some Chad nuristani from Afghanistan. This is how you know racism is bullshit it’s all about looks.

Last edited:
No, we ded last.
Egyptians have it good, stop being retarded. Egypt is the #1 producer of media in the Middle East + Many scientiest come from Egypt + it has 5000 years of history

Egypt's main problem is overpopulation and the instability due to Jew wars

Aryan isn’t a phenotype and the historical ones aren’t Nords. The actual Aryans had dark hair and dark eyes mostly, and the Buddha having blue eyes was very rare among the Aryan people, and probably a result of admixture. But yeah, the Nord phenotype mogs all others on the planet, and the sand nigger/curry stereotypes don’t mean shit if you look nord like some Chad nuristani from Afghanistan. This is how you know racism is bullshit it’s all about looks.
When I say Aryan, I basically mean white skin with colored eyes and light hair.

No, Nord phenotype is bad, but the colors associated with it are good. Most Nordic males look feminine and goblin-like.

Racism is real to an extent. Across ALL cultures, light skin is preferred over dark skin, especially in women. Generally, anywhere up to an olive and/or light brown complexion is deemed good and acceptable

6d55bb70c01da6cea1c187bc58d0b5a6

Egyptians have it good, stop being retarded. Egypt is the #1 producer of media in the Middle East + Many scientiest come from Egypt + it has 5000 years of history

Egypt's main problem is overpopulation and the instability due to Jew wars

When I say Aryan, I basically mean white skin with colored eyes and light hair.

No, Nord phenotype is bad, but the colors associated with it are good. Most Nordic males look feminine and goblin-like.

View attachment 484258

Racism is real to an extent. Across ALL cultures, light skin is preferred over dark skin, especially in women. Generally, anywhere up to an olive and/or light brown complexion is deemed good and acceptable

View attachment 484257
I can understand if he was from Yemen or Saudi Arabia, where it never began for the average male, but this dude is from the most important civilization in all of history, and as you said, with the most media influence in the Arab world. The dude has pale white skin, hazel eyes, and is 6’ tall btw.

As for the Nord coloring, I always thought dark hair was the best for males and tan/olive skin, but with pale blue eyes for the contrast. I thought blonde was mostly a female smv booster.

The most racepilled user on this forum is no longer @tehgymcel420 , it’s the 2021cel @dominic . Because of him I’ve come to realize if you aren’t white, you are pretty much like being born as a homo habilis and thinking you are equal to a homo sapiens.

Whites literally mog deathnics in every single aspect in life in every way possible.

Firstly, we already know that white males have a huge advantage in dating and that women want to fuck white men the most. I know some people say that’s not genetics, but idgaf. If it’s not generic we have to beg the white man to give deathnics a chance to sexually compete with them and give us a fair ground to compete? Absolutely cucked.
“plz mr white man, we dont have portrayals in your white media, show us to cause women don’t find us sexually attractive”. Pathetic beyond belief.

Second, whites literally invented almost everything in the last millennium. Advanced mathematics, modern science, physics, chemistry, human rights, sexond agricultural revolution, industrial revolution, space travel, human flight, internet, computers, etc. Literally everything deathnics use that makes society different from shit hole villages is made by white people.

Third, they literally conquered and won the game of empires and all deathnics are alive cause whites spared our ancestors. People complain about whites being oppressors and such, but they literally gave deathnic countries the ability to use their technology and didn’t just genocide them and replace their entire populations with white people. Deathnics are sore defeated loser races, and us being kept alive is like if homo sapiens kept the homo erectus alive.

Fourth, whites have the most diversity of all races in terms of appearance. Literally the only race with people with different hair colours and different eye colours that don’t just look like someone pooped in their eyes. This one trait of having light is so sexually attractive that it spread all over Europe because of how attractive it is. Just look at blue eyes, they look like cosmic nebula.
View attachment 483960View attachment 483961

Meanwhile this is the eye color all other races have.
View attachment 483962View attachment 483963

As a Jew who’s people have gotten genocided by whites, it’s a brutal reality to accept. Deathnics are just bearing witness to the world whites are building, and that we are no more than monkey and apes that watch them build the world, while deathnic whores all want to fuck the white males as well.

It’s absolutely over, racepill has completely destroyed me. How can I cope knowing that I’m not the main race? What’s the point of being the secondary ape character other than being a laughing stock and humiliation of this world. If a deathnic had any dignity, they wouldn’t be able to continue on living as such a lowly being.
Become neganpilled and bash every ugly cumskin nebula their is and replace it with our superior black hole eyes

Become neganpilled and bash every ugly cumskin nebula their is and replace it with our superior black hole eyes
:lul::lul::lul:
There’s no coping with the eye color pill buddy boyo, there really isn’t.