Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Racepilled so bad that I’m on verge of suicide

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
The most racepilled user on this forum is no longer tehgymcel420 @tehgymcel420 , it’s the 2021cel dominic @dominic . Because of him I’ve come to realize if you aren’t white, you are pretty much like being born as a homo habilis and thinking you are equal to a homo sapiens.

Whites literally mog deathnics in every single aspect in life in every way possible.

Firstly, we already know that white males have a huge advantage in dating and that women want to fuck white men the most. I know some people say that’s not genetics, but idgaf. If it’s not generic we have to beg the white man to give deathnics a chance to sexually compete with them and give us a fair ground to compete? Absolutely cucked.
“plz mr white man, we dont have portrayals in your white media, show us to cause women don’t find us sexually attractive”. Pathetic beyond belief.

Second, whites literally invented almost everything in the last millennium. Advanced mathematics, modern science, physics, chemistry, human rights, sexond agricultural revolution, industrial revolution, space travel, human flight, internet, computers, etc. Literally everything deathnics use that makes society different from shit hole villages is made by white people.

Third, they literally conquered and won the game of empires and all deathnics are alive cause whites spared our ancestors. People complain about whites being oppressors and such, but they literally gave deathnic countries the ability to use their technology and didn’t just genocide them and replace their entire populations with white people. Deathnics are sore defeated loser races, and us being kept alive is like if homo sapiens kept the homo erectus alive.

Fourth, whites have the most diversity of all races in terms of appearance. Literally the only race with people with different hair colours and different eye colours that don’t just look like someone pooped in their eyes. This one trait of having light is so sexually attractive that it spread all over Europe because of how attractive it is. Just look at blue eyes, they look like cosmic nebula.


Meanwhile this is the eye color all other races have.


As a Jew who’s people have gotten genocided by whites, it’s a brutal reality to accept. Deathnics are just bearing witness to the world whites are building, and that we are no more than monkey and apes that watch them build the world, while deathnic whores all want to fuck the white males as well.

It’s absolutely over, racepill has completely destroyed me. How can I cope knowing that I’m not the main race? What’s the point of being the secondary ape character other than being a laughing stock and humiliation of this world. If a deathnic had any dignity, they wouldn’t be able to continue on living as such a lowly being.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
24,960
Online
245d 14h 13m
It's over for us nonwhites. We are mere side characters for white protagonists to step upon on their meteoric rise to success and prosperity. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,291
Online
214d 17h 10m
Copexodius Maximus said:
The most racepilled user on this forum is no longer @ /data/avatars/s/1/1350.jpg?1577905129 @tehgymcel420 , it’s the 2021cel @ /data/avatars/s/33/33949.jpg?1621269785 @dominic . Because of him I’ve come to realize if you aren’t white, you are pretty much like being born as a homo habilis and thinking you are equal to a homo sapiens.
Huh? Someone look the "most racepilled" title from me?
 
Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Posts
1,636
Online
26d 15h 41m
if only god let us use a character creator before spawning in this shit world :feelsohgod:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
24,960
Online
245d 14h 13m
Negroid Berber said:
if only god let us use a character creator before spawning in this shit world :feelsohgod:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
Transcended Trucel said:
It's over for us nonwhites. We are mere side characters for white protagonists to step upon on their meteoric rise to success and prosperity. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Reminder that Buddha had blue eyes and the ancient vedic people were indo-aryans from central asia, and related to white people. The dravidian part probably turned north Indian religion from wise sages to poop flinging street shitters.


wereqryan said:
Huh? Someone look the "most racepilled" title from me?
I think dominic @dominic mogs the whole forum when it comes to racepills.
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,177
Online
192d 16h 50m
wereqryan said:
Huh? Someone look the "most racepilled" title from me?
It was Tellem--T @Tellem--T, then it was me, it's still me.

 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
tehgymcel420 said:
It was Tellem--T @Tellem--T, then it was me, it's still me.

dominic @dominic had more insightful and suicide fuel posts. You just shit post and exaggerate to retarded degrees about whites being gods, even if they’re 0/10 oges.
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,177
Online
192d 16h 50m
Another post from racpilled god
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
tehgymcel420 said:
Another post from racpilled god
Damn, why did he get banned?
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,177
Online
192d 16h 50m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Damn, why did he get banned?
He eventually went crazy and started spamming or something.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
tehgymcel420 said:
It was Tellem--T @Tellem--T, then it was me, it's still me.

Jfl apparently he is 6’ fucking 5”.

tehgymcel420 said:
He eventually went crazy and started spamming or something.
Damn
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,177
Online
192d 16h 50m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Jfl apparently he is 6’ fucking 5”.


Damn
This is him, he wouldn't have been incel if he looked like my morph of him.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
tehgymcel420 said:
This is him, he wouldn't have been incel if he looked like my morph of him.
Cope. Your so called racepill isnt even making sense anymore. If youre ugly, youre fucked no matter what race.

I was looking through the dudes posts, and Im down a rabbit hole already on some somali forum.
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
5,159
Online
116d 15h 17m
So I take it you're a shitskin Jew then?
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,177
Online
192d 16h 50m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cope. Your so called racepill isnt even making sense anymore. If youre ugly, youre fucked no matter what race.

I was looking through the dudes posts, and Im down a rabbit hole already on some somali forum.
The difference between being ugly and being beautiful is being white, he would not be ugly if he was white. Those Somalis are copers.
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,023
Online
43d 9h 14m
Is this thread sarcasm?
If yes, lol.
If no, still lol.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
Lv99_BixNood said:
So I take it you're a shitskin Jew then?
Ashkenazi, but I don’t consider any jews white (mayne if they have blue eyes or light hair).


tehgymcel420 said:
The difference between being ugly and being beautiful is being white, he would not be ugly if he was white. Those Somalis are copers.
The somalis are talking about some whore who lied about being virgin to get married


SoloAlex said:
Is this thread sarcasm?
If yes, lol.
If no, still lol.
What do you think? Is anything I wrote wrong?
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,023
Online
43d 9h 14m
Copexodius Maximus said:
What do you think? Is anything I wrote wrong?
I didn’t read all tbh but most of these threads are always about white chads or white famous people. I am white and every average looking ethnic mogs me.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
SoloAlex said:
I didn’t read all tbh but most of these threads are always about white chads or white famous people. I am white and every average looking ethnic mogs me.
Fair enough, I never said whites can’t be incels. But maybe you can read the first line each paragraph and get the gist.
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,023
Online
43d 9h 14m
Copexodius Maximus said:
But maybe you can read the first line each paragraph and get the gist.
I did. Your first and fourth point is kinda right. But the second and third point is historical stuff and has nothing to do with the smv of a white man nowadays.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
SoloAlex said:
I did. Your first and fourth point is kinda right. But the second and third point is historical stuff and has nothing to do with the smv of a white man nowadays.
Yeah, the post was showing how in every aspect of life deathnics get mogged
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
233
Online
11d 12h 0m
White is good only if you are Chad.
White Chad is attractive.
White Chad invaded the world and invented everything we use today.
English people enslaved Irish people and tortured them through ages because Irish people weren't good looking.
Non Chad whites suffer more than ethnics that is why the west has the highest rates of suicide and gun shooting school attacks.
The more the society has high standards, the more you suffer.

White isn't a scientific name because white in reality means Nordic.
White has sub races like Nordic, Mediterranean and Slav.

Nordics are the sub race that represents the west.
Mediterraneans are sand niggers of the west.
Slavs are the niggers of the west.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
Moody-Silver said:
White is good only if you are Chad.
White Chad is attractive.
White Chad invaded the world and invented everything we use today.
English people enslaved Irish people and tortured them through ages because Irish people weren't good looking.
Non Chad whites suffer more than ethnics that is why the west has the highest rates of suicide and gun shooting school attacks.
The more the society has high standards, the more you suffer.

White isn't a scientific name because white in reality means Nordic.
White has sub races like Nordic, Mediterranean and Slav.

Nordics are the sub race that represents the west.
Mediterraneans are sand niggers of the west.
Slavs are the niggers of the west.
Are Germanics Nordic? Also, fair enough that there are different kinds of whites and some people don’t even consider them white. Germanic people are truly the main character in Earth, if you want me to phrase it like that. But many slavs and some Mediterranean can larp as germanic.
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,023
Online
43d 9h 14m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Yeah, the post was showing how in every aspect of life deathnics get mogged
But it’s still historically. India for example already mogs almost every white country in terms of economic power in the world.
 
InefficientMarkets

InefficientMarkets

Greycel
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Posts
18
Online
2d 6h 6m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Ashkenazi, but I don’t consider any jews white (mayne if they have blue eyes or light hair).

Don't you have quite a lot of white blood then ?
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,540
Online
41d 12h 30m

he mogs ethnic chad
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
SoloAlex said:
But it’s still historically. India for example already mogs almost every white country in terms of economic power in the world.
Cope, there’s 1.4 billion curries. Proportionally they get mogged to the shadow realm. Having power in numbers doesnt mean shit if the average person there is shitting in the streets.


InefficientMarkets said:
Don't you have quite a lot of white blood then ?
Ashkenazi are said to maternally descend from southern european women (literally just like 4 of them) but that doesn’t make me white, especially because me or my family all have dark hair and eyes. Meds are barely white to begin with anyways, probably not even tbh.
Linesnap99 said:
That’s just stupid to say.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,023
Online
43d 9h 14m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Having power in numbers doesnt mean shit if the average person there is shitting in the streets.
The number of citizens in a country doesn’t matter when it comes to political or economic power in the world. China is the perfect example. Everybody in Europe and USA shits their pants bc of the power of China.
 
James Brown

James Brown

Greycel
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
99
Online
1d 20h 46m
as a non nordic white guy with ethnic facial features i somewhat relate but there is hope, my partner is indian, looksmaxxed (roids, veneers, beard transplant, blue contacts) and it all changed for him
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
233
Online
11d 12h 0m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Are Germanics Nordic? Also, fair enough that there are different kinds of whites and some people don’t even consider them white. Germanic people are truly the main character in Earth, if you want me to phrase it like that. But many slavs and some Mediterranean can larp as germanic.

Germany is the origin of the Nordic race.
Germanic people are Germany, Scandinavia, England, France mostly North western Europe.
France comes from the Germanic tribe the Franks.
England comes from the Germanic tribe Anglo Saxons tribes.
Germanic people appeared during the Roman time. They were the Barbarian tribes that took the Roman empire down. They stopped Islamic invasion in south France. They ruled Europe during Middle Ages. They were the ones behind the crusades. They were the vikings who invaded Europe and gave birth to its nations and painted its map. The Nazis didn't come from nothing. Germans were always considered great warriors. They have all the good facial features like highest, body frame, jawline and maxilla, eye area etc exotic features like blond hair and colored eyes.
Some Slavs and Mediterranean look Germanic because they were invaded and mixed with them like in Italy, the north and south are two different parts. The north was raped by Germans. The south was raped by Arabs. Even North Indians can pass in south Italy. The Slavs were invaded and mixed with Mongols. Many Slavs have Mongolian features like Putin.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
SoloAlex said:
The number of citizens in a country doesn’t matter when it comes to political or economic power in the world. China is the perfect example. Everybody in Europe and USA shits their pants bc of the power of China.
Difference is China is increasing their standard of living and pulling people out of poverty at mass rates. Meanwhile curries keep at their higher castes while low caste curries rot in cow shit. Also, no one on Earth is scared curries will fight back one day. Literally no one.
James Brown said:
as a non nordic white guy with ethnic facial features i somewhat relate but there is hope, my partner is indian, looksmaxxed (roids, veneers, beard transplant, blue contacts) and it all changed for him
Partner?


Moody-Silver said:
Germany is the origin of the Nordic race.
Germanic people are Germany, Scandinavia, England, France mostly North western Europe.
France comes from the Germanic tribe the Franks.
England comes from the Germanic tribe Anglo Saxons tribes.
Germanic people appeared during the Roman time. They were the Barbarian tribes that took the Roman empire down. They stopped Islamic invasion in south France. They ruled Europe during Middle Ages. They were the ones behind the crusades. They were the vikings who invaded Europe and gave birth to its nations and painted its map. The Nazis didn't come from nothing. Germans were always considered great warriors. They have all the good facial features like highest, body frame, jawline and maxilla, eye area etc exotic features like blond hair and colored eyes.
Some Slavs and Mediterranean look Germanic because they were invaded and mixed with them like in Italy, the north and south are two different parts. The north was raped by Germans. The south was raped by Arabs. Even North Indians can pass in south Italy. The Slavs were invaded and mixed with Mongols. Many Slavs have Mongolian features like Putin.
Brutal admixture pills. Germans truly are master race then. Hitler was right


Linesnap99 said:

Over for him
 
Last edited:
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,023
Online
43d 9h 14m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Also, no one on Earth is scared curries will fight back one day. Literally no one.
For now. 40 years ago nobody was afraid of China in the west too. China was just the shithole producing consumer products for the west.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
SoloAlex said:
For now. 40 years ago nobody was afraid of China in the west too. China was just the shithole producing consumer products for the west.
China was literally communist before and didn’t have a market economy. Meanwhile India has had 70 years to develop.
 
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
2,021
Online
61d 15h 47m
If it helps, you should study the rise of Japan from the 1800s up until WWII.

That was the only time in history since the days of genghis khan, where non white men stood a fighting chance against white men.

WWII in the pacific theatre should be lifefuel for most ethnic subhuman males. Most sources acknowledge and mention that America was a major industrial powerhouse. Its industry was unmatched except for the Soviet Union I think. Point is America had something like 40x more resources than Japan and yet Japan put up an incredible fight. (yep thats right, not 2 times, not 5 times more, not 10x, but 40 times more resources).

Had Japan have even half of the resources America had, America surely would've went to the bargaining table or if not, America would be mostly Japanese today with White Americans pushed and corralled into the midwest. The Nazis taking the east coast and Japan taking all of the west coast.

 
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
starcrapoo said:
If it helps, you should study the rise of Japan from the 1800s up until WWII.

That was the only time in history since the days of genghis khan, where non white men stood a fighting chance against white men.

WWII in the pacific theatre should be lifefuel for most ethnic subhuman males. Most sources acknowledge and mention that America was a major industrial powerhouse. Its industry was unmatched except for the Soviet Union I think. Point is America had something like 40x more resources than Japan and yet Japan put up an incredible fight. (yep thats right, not 2 times, not 5 times more, not 10x, but 40 times more resources).

Had Japan have even half of the resources America had, America surely would've went to the bargaining table or if not, America would be mostly Japanese today with White Americans pushed and corralled into the midwest. The Nazis taking the east coast and Japan taking all of the west coast.

Too bad Japanese innovation declines during the 90s and never went back. It was going to beat the US as well.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
43d 6h 45m
The race pill is indeed brutal as fuck, and while I can't deny Europeans are #1 as a whole, Middle Easterners (Jews, Arabs, Egyptians) are a close second and many sub-groups among Menas are definitley superior to sub-groups of Europeans. As for Africans, Indians, and Asians, yeah, they suck ass, no denying it.:feelshaha:
gymletethnicel said:
That's the racepill :blackpill:
You are delusional. This hook-nosed brown arab has 2 white wives

Transcended Trucel said:
It's over for us nonwhites. We are mere side characters for white protagonists to step upon on their meteoric rise to success and prosperity. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
This but unironically. Aryans are indeed the main characters of the world. Even BROWN religions were made by white men

Buddha was said to have blue eyes
Pr. Jesus was described as having red skin and probably DID have blue eyes since Levant is like 30% blue eyed
Pr. Mohamad was described as having white skin like the moon

I legit want to neck

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
starcrapoo said:
That was the only time in history since the days of genghis khan, where non white men stood a fighting chance against white men.
And the Ottoman Empire as well. Although to be fair, many Ottomans were Slavic and Germanic. God I wish I was an Ottoman with a harem of white and brown concublines:feelsohh:
James Brown said:
as a non nordic white guy with ethnic facial features
You're European, but you are not Aryan. Big difference.

Aryan Afghan VS Deathnic Italian

 
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
Made in Heaven said:
The race pill is indeed brutal as fuck, and while I can't deny Europeans are #1 as a whole, Middle Easterners (Jews, Arabs, Egyptians) are a close second and many sub-groups among Menas are definitley superior to sub-groups of Europeans. As for Africans, Indians, and Asians, yeah, they suck ass, no denying it.:feelshaha:

You are delusional. This hook-nosed brown arab has 2 white wives
View attachment 484234

This but unironically. Aryans are indeed the main characters of the world. Even BROWN religions were made by white men

Buddha was said to have blue eyes
Pr. Jesus was described as having red skin and probably DID have blue eyes since Levant is like 30% blue eyed
Pr. Mohamad was described as having white skin like the moon

I legit want to neck

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And the Ottoman Empire as well. Although to be fair, many Ottomans were Slavic and Germanic. God I wish I was an Ottoman with a harem of white and brown concublines:feelsohh:

You're European, but you are not Aryan. Big difference.

Aryan Afghan VS Deathnic Italian

View attachment 484241View attachment 484242
Aryan isn’t a phenotype and the historical ones aren’t Nords. The actual Aryans had dark hair and dark eyes mostly, and the Buddha having blue eyes was very rare among the Aryan people, and probably a result of admixture. But yeah, the Nord phenotype mogs all others on the planet, and the sand nigger/curry stereotypes don’t mean shit if you look nord like some Chad nuristani from Afghanistan. This is how you know racism is bullshit it’s all about looks.
 
Last edited:
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,177
Online
192d 16h 50m
Made in Heaven said:
Egyptians) are a close second
No, we ded last.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
43d 6h 45m
tehgymcel420 said:
No, we ded last.
Copexodius Maximus said:
Egyptians have it good, stop being retarded. Egypt is the #1 producer of media in the Middle East + Many scientiest come from Egypt + it has 5000 years of history

Egypt's main problem is overpopulation and the instability due to Jew wars

Copexodius Maximus said:
Aryan isn’t a phenotype and the historical ones aren’t Nords. The actual Aryans had dark hair and dark eyes mostly, and the Buddha having blue eyes was very rare among the Aryan people, and probably a result of admixture. But yeah, the Nord phenotype mogs all others on the planet, and the sand nigger/curry stereotypes don’t mean shit if you look nord like some Chad nuristani from Afghanistan. This is how you know racism is bullshit it’s all about looks.
When I say Aryan, I basically mean white skin with colored eyes and light hair.

No, Nord phenotype is bad, but the colors associated with it are good. Most Nordic males look feminine and goblin-like.



Racism is real to an extent. Across ALL cultures, light skin is preferred over dark skin, especially in women. Generally, anywhere up to an olive and/or light brown complexion is deemed good and acceptable

 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
Made in Heaven said:
Egyptians have it good, stop being retarded. Egypt is the #1 producer of media in the Middle East + Many scientiest come from Egypt + it has 5000 years of history

Egypt's main problem is overpopulation and the instability due to Jew wars


When I say Aryan, I basically mean white skin with colored eyes and light hair.

No, Nord phenotype is bad, but the colors associated with it are good. Most Nordic males look feminine and goblin-like.

View attachment 484258

Racism is real to an extent. Across ALL cultures, light skin is preferred over dark skin, especially in women. Generally, anywhere up to an olive and/or light brown complexion is deemed good and acceptable

View attachment 484257
I can understand if he was from Yemen or Saudi Arabia, where it never began for the average male, but this dude is from the most important civilization in all of history, and as you said, with the most media influence in the Arab world. The dude has pale white skin, hazel eyes, and is 6’ tall btw.

As for the Nord coloring, I always thought dark hair was the best for males and tan/olive skin, but with pale blue eyes for the contrast. I thought blonde was mostly a female smv booster.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,057
Online
35d 6h 3m
Copexodius Maximus said:
The most racepilled user on this forum is no longer tehgymcel420 @tehgymcel420 , it’s the 2021cel dominic @dominic . Because of him I’ve come to realize if you aren’t white, you are pretty much like being born as a homo habilis and thinking you are equal to a homo sapiens.

Whites literally mog deathnics in every single aspect in life in every way possible.

Firstly, we already know that white males have a huge advantage in dating and that women want to fuck white men the most. I know some people say that’s not genetics, but idgaf. If it’s not generic we have to beg the white man to give deathnics a chance to sexually compete with them and give us a fair ground to compete? Absolutely cucked.
“plz mr white man, we dont have portrayals in your white media, show us to cause women don’t find us sexually attractive”. Pathetic beyond belief.

Second, whites literally invented almost everything in the last millennium. Advanced mathematics, modern science, physics, chemistry, human rights, sexond agricultural revolution, industrial revolution, space travel, human flight, internet, computers, etc. Literally everything deathnics use that makes society different from shit hole villages is made by white people.

Third, they literally conquered and won the game of empires and all deathnics are alive cause whites spared our ancestors. People complain about whites being oppressors and such, but they literally gave deathnic countries the ability to use their technology and didn’t just genocide them and replace their entire populations with white people. Deathnics are sore defeated loser races, and us being kept alive is like if homo sapiens kept the homo erectus alive.

Fourth, whites have the most diversity of all races in terms of appearance. Literally the only race with people with different hair colours and different eye colours that don’t just look like someone pooped in their eyes. This one trait of having light is so sexually attractive that it spread all over Europe because of how attractive it is. Just look at blue eyes, they look like cosmic nebula.
View attachment 483960View attachment 483961

Meanwhile this is the eye color all other races have.
View attachment 483962View attachment 483963

As a Jew who’s people have gotten genocided by whites, it’s a brutal reality to accept. Deathnics are just bearing witness to the world whites are building, and that we are no more than monkey and apes that watch them build the world, while deathnic whores all want to fuck the white males as well.

It’s absolutely over, racepill has completely destroyed me. How can I cope knowing that I’m not the main race? What’s the point of being the secondary ape character other than being a laughing stock and humiliation of this world. If a deathnic had any dignity, they wouldn’t be able to continue on living as such a lowly being.
Become neganpilled and bash every ugly cumskin nebula their is and replace it with our superior black hole eyes
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,010
Online
72d 23h 8m
erenyeager said:
Become neganpilled and bash every ugly cumskin nebula their is and replace it with our superior black hole eyes
:lul::lul::lul:
There’s no coping with the eye color pill buddy boyo, there really isn’t.
 

Similar threads

FutureHallOfHanger
Replies
4
Views
309
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
Replies
21
Views
815
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top