Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there anything worse than being ethnic

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
I can't think of anything, I literally look like an alien amongst these white people I can't cope no more, when I look at my skin colour I have a look of disappointment, I almost want to cry, my ethnic women prefer white boys and white girls also prefer their own race, I'm subhuman to everybody on top that I'm low status lol, who the fuck wants me,

I can't cope no more as a coloured ethnic, I'm starting to become racist against my own family and mom, and disliking them for being ethnic, I can't be amongst these white people anymore, they are so much better in looks and every aspect of life,

Why are they so much better looking, I don't even deserve to be near there proximity because they are so much superior in everyway, being ethnic is hell, I'm poor,trash,low status, incorrect bite, ethnic eyes, etc... it's over I can't live like this, I get mogged by every white person in existence

I don't deserve to live in the same world as whites

>Is there anything worse than being ethnic
Being short.

I can't think of anything, I literally look like an alien amongst these white people I can't cope no more, when I look at my skin colour I have a look of disappointment, I almost want to cry, my ethnic women prefer white boys and white girls also prefer their own race, I'm subhuman to everybody on top that I'm low status lol, who the fuck wants me,

I can't cope no more as a coloured ethnic, I'm starting to become racist against my own family and mom, and disliking them for being ethnic, I can't be amongst these white people anymore, they are so much better in looks and every aspect of life,

Why are they so much better looking, I don't even deserve to be near there proximity because they are so much superior in everyway, being ethnic is hell, I'm poor,trash,low status, incorrect bite, ethnic eyes, etc... it's over I can't live like this, I get mogged by every white person in existence

I don't deserve to live in the same world as whites
OP, is this in UK or US, cuz in the US just move to Detroit or Chicago

Ethnic manlets is the worse thing that could happen to human, also sub8 ethnics is very bad

Being short.

No, no ethnics ever get laid, they all get mogged by white people thb tbh

It's not that bad, provided you don't live around too many wh*tes.

I live in Canadian redneck town
Over. Getting mogged by uber masculine whites. Even the girls are tall as fuck and masc mog many ethniks.

It's not that bad, provided you don't live around too many wh*tes.

Over. Getting mogged by uber masculine whites. Even the girls are tall as fuck and masc mog many ethniks.

Lol idiot no redneck has sizemogged me yet, I'm talking about skin colour and perceived status although I get skull mogged by them

I was actually writing full blown 1000 word venting thread myself just now. Decided not to post it.
I dont remember how many times I start writing 1000 word ethnic venting threads and get tired towards end of it and not submit it.

I still remember your "racepill destroyed me" thread. i felt like crying when i was reading that. thats exactly how I feel. It changed my life perception 180. I cant even properly function anymore.

I cant relate to white people, they cant know my pain.

@Tellem--T
@Bronzehawkattack
@blackcel
@tehgymcel420
@NeverSubmit
@_incelinside
@blackletcel
and other ethniccel brothers i cant remember the name now
love you guys to death. you are all like a brother to me.

Only the ethnic can judge me

I was actually writing full blown 1000 word venting thread myself just now. Decided not to post it.
I dont remember how many times I start writing 1000 word ethnic venting threads and get tired towards end of it and not submit it.

I still remember your "racepill destroyed me" thread. i felt like crying when i was reading that. thats exactly how I feel. It changed my life perception 180. I cant even properly function anymore.

@Tellem--T
@Bronzehawkattack
@blackcel
@tehgymcel420
@NeverSubmit
@_incelinside
@blackletcel

I made a post about how I can't connect with white people and I got banned

Here's thread

https://incels.is/threads/i-can-never-connect-with-white-people.34161/

And yes that thread made me emotional too, I actually cried before that thread and had to vent, talking about my "racepill destroyed me" thread

How about being a short deformed framecel ethnic? Ie. Me?

@Tellem--T
@Bronzehawkattack
@blackcel
@tehgymcel420
@NeverSubmit
@_incelinside
@blackletcel

LMAO. u are the most deranged ethnic on this site (and thats saying something)

Ahaha. The feeling that you guys thought that I was white was sooooo good. Even for a second. I think it's the biggest dose of dopamine I've ever got. But no, I am also ethnic.
we need an ethnic tag users can use. so we can know who we are talking to

@Master
you are the only ethnic mod, you need to take some initiative. We make 40% of this forum. Ok You dont wanna open a new section for ethnics.
But at least give us ethnic tag, so we can tag other ethnics and notify them when we open a thread

wait you were banned for that post ? by which mod and what was the reasoning ? it is completely ridiculous. I agree with everything you said there.
yes, i also had like 2 or 3 post deleted too and was warned

i think it was that retardeddumbshit mod that banned and deleted my posts,

Its so fuckin stupid that ethnic girls can date cross multi culturally basically open race preference but ethnic guys cant or are more limited.

@Tellem--T
@Bronzehawkattack
@blackcel
@tehgymcel420
@NeverSubmit
@_incelinside
@blackletcel

this is why I avoid the race pill I aint ready to die :feelsrope:

Lmao T you are going off the rails my dude

Yes there is. It's being madly in love with your oneitis (whom you could never have), and watching her being with your ex friend and bully. That's worse than being ethnic. Because of this, every morning I want to kill myself.

that feeling when you see a robust 6'5 guy complaining about his life when your a 5ft curry
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its so fuckin stupid that ethnic girls can date cross multi culturally basically open race preference but ethnic guys cant or are more limited.
We're not just limited, we literally have no options. The only chance we have with white girls is betabuxing a landwhale, and ethnic females want us dead and are all chasing white men.

Being an ugly, low status, poor ethnic male is the lowest form of humanity on the planet

The actual problem is being ugly, not ethnic

White girls in my HS digged ethnics more than whites

Being a manlet is a billion times worse stop this bullshit

Ethnic manlets is the worse thing that could happen to human, also sub8 ethnics is very bad
whu4pxb.gif

Kek I had a period where I was so brainwashed I started being racist towards my mom :lul:

Glad I snapped out of that cuck shit

And you are not even an incel

I read all of your blackpill threads and you are a very thorough person, all your conclusions are based on facts and make perfect sense.
Racepill IS a huge part of the black pill.
However, in the emotional side of the things you seem to go overboard. White incels suffer as much as we do and women hate them as much as us. If a white guy is truly incel I can relate to him. I understand his pain and he probably understands mine.

Curries shitmog every other race, I would say that's a huge plus point for being an ethnic.

However, in the emotional side of the things you seem to go overboard. White incels suffer as much as we do and women hate them as much as us. If a white guy is truly incel I can relate to him. I understand his pain and he probably understands mine.
Do they ?
I've been on incel discord servers for a year now. Discord is more personal and you get know people better than you do on r/incels or forums like puahate

I can tell you this; VAST majority of white "incels" i've gotten to know on discord fall into AT LEAST one of these 3 categories;
1-Racistcels: outright refuses date ethnics, admits ethnics hit on him and how he is disgusted by sight of "nigresses"

2-Standardscels/volcels: only want 10/10 women who are outta his league. refuses to make moves on girls in his league.

3-Fakecels: not virgin, had gfs. "didnt have sex since my gf ditched me last year"

I am sorry to shatter your illusions here brother but these are facts. Look at on this forum, its always whites who turn out to have gf have sex, who escape etc.

Now, sub3 whites are legit incels. I dont deny that. But even then you can't say they suffer as much as ethnic truecels do. They still have it better than us. At least they dont experience the racism we do.

that feeling when you see a robust 6'5 guy complaining about his life when your a 5ft curry
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
race >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height (based on studies and statistics, not my subjective opinion)
he is still fucked if he is ethnic has sub 8 face.
not saying you are not more fucked than him but height pales in comparison when you are ethnic already

Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf1
Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf

as you can see with that red marked area (women preferences part) no matter what height, the race has a bigger coefficient (meaning more important)

also please refer to my racepill part 1 thread where I prove being ethnic is equivalent of being 5'3''
https://incels.is/threads/being-ethnic-is-as-bad-as-being-54-according-to-studies.26312/

being a black dicklet and turboultramegagigamanlet

Being ugly, short and ethnic

Racistcels: outright refuses date ethnics, admits ethnics hit on him and how he is disgusted by sight of "nigresses"
And we have guys like princeofcope.
Standardscels/volcels: only want 10/10 women who are outta his league. refuses to make moves on girls in his league.
IncelTears argument tbh tbh. There are guys like that and there are who aren't.
Fakecels: not virgin, had gfs. "didnt have sex since my gf ditched me last year"
For every "itsover" there's a "catfishman".
But even then you can't say they suffer as much as ethnic truecels do. They still have it better than us.
How can you say that. Women hate them, society hates them, they hate themselves. Pretty relatable to me.

And we have guys like princeofcope.

IncelTears argument tbh tbh. There are guys like that and there are who aren't.

For every "itsover" there's a "catfishman".

How can you say that. Women hate them, society hates them, they hate themselves. Pretty relatable to me.
like I said those are my observation in the community. I don't really think 1-2 example you can find on forum even comes close. I didnt say all ethnics are truecels.

>For every "itsover" there's a "catfishman".
this is just not true lmao. white ppl here arent even virgins. jack, weed, grotesque, ramizez, cencored, zyross, tropez, popeofthecope, blackpilledtrucel and list goes on and on and on. And i wont even expose the names who admitted not being a virgin to me but would rather not mention here.

but sure, i am all ears go ahead and list the names of non virgin ethnics for every name i posted above. Then i could name another 20. LOL.

>IncelTears argument tbh tbh.
calling people volcel who admit they could ban a shitskin but they dont like ethnics is inceltear argument now ?

>How can you say that. Women hate them, society hates them, they hate themselves.

I didnt say they have it good. All i am saying they have it better than ethnic version of themselves. Now imagine getting racist ppl on your ass on top of those you listed.

Last edited:
I don't think other races are uglier than whites, just that white people dominate the western world so they are seen everywhere in media. Their looks are normalized, ethics are not.

Zj15w36

Nope. It's over.

white ppl here arent even virgins
Those who are not virgins simply are not incels. Are here any white incels? I bet there are.
calling people volcel who admit they could ban a shitskin but they dont like ethnics is inceltear argument now
No, no. I mean "these guys want literal models" is an IT argument. No fit white boy should be forced to approach a fat ethnic to call himself an incel.
Now imagine getting racist ppl on your ass on top of those you listed.
I can imagine. You're arab IIRC? I bet people feel almost justified when being racist to you. In almost any of those situations you can overcome your racial disadvantages by being decent, competent person and cutting off irredeemably toxic people. EXCEPT for the dating market of course. Here we are truly doomed.